The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
True. Part of it was that she had a lot of trouble breastfeeding, so her fertility went back up quickly after each birth. Many mothers who favor NFP or Quiverfull will breastfeed for a year or more and use that as natural spacing between births (disclaimer: there's no guarantee that this will work).

Being very natural minded, I actually have heard of this. I doubt I'd try this method for myself though, lol. Too risky in my opinion, because knowing me it would so be my luck that it wouldn't work. :D

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
If you marry young you can have 12 children by the time you are 30 and even grandchildren. In the days before birth control via pill that was a reality.

as for DINKS the ones I know are infertile or have health issues that stops them having children or married really late. My mum said she had her tubes tied after the birth of my younger brothers, they were twins. (four in my family) I don't know about the marital lives of my aunties and uncles who stopped at two or three children, I don't really ask them that question!

I do think that some married couples just stop having relations at some point but its a mutual decision. I mean you married, you would be discussing this and not be naive about how babies get started lol.

Upvote 0