Minnesota
✟24,812.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I know there are some threads about this already on this site, but I just wanted to start a new one and let you all know that wherever you are in life and whatever you are going through, that the Lord wants you to be content. He wants you to know that there is so much more to life than the struggles that entangle us!

Hebrews 12:1-3
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart."

Throw off the sin that is holding you back. Consider the struggles and hardships as blessings and as opportunities to grow closer to God. Seek after Him with your whole heart, and bask in the blessings that God throws at you!

He is faithful to the end!

-Cameron Ensz
'Till All Are One'
Oneofthethirsty's Blog

M

Marycita

I love love love it..and may I add....

12 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Eeeeeeeeeee!!!

ps - it's great to see you around and posting again!

Upvote 0