Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Chuck Missler | Angels, Nephilim, Aliens, Gen 6

This is the best address of these topics I have ever heard.

28 minutes

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Life, Liberty & Levin Fox News 10/21/18 | Life, Liberty & Levin October 21, 2018

The best and the most concise explanation of climate change I've heard to date

40 minutes- Serious Folks Only

• Informative
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Life, Liberty & Levin Fox News 10/21/18 | Life, Liberty & Levin October 21, 2018

Patrick, That is totally awesome. It is a shape charge explosion to the farce, corruption and cherry picking of our collective governments, to feed us with disingenuous information and scaremongering predictions...of our weather and future climate.

Thank you for this.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

So it's a set up for a regulation/ licensing scam, based on exploiting inept vertical temp distribution models to effect an Endangerment Finding authorizing the regulation/insurance fraud.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hah, they took the video down Mark Levin is on FOX Sunday nights and he's on CRTV and also a radio show. He covers some very compelling subjects.

Upvote 0

Theo102

Sep 10, 2018
Auckland
✟24,484.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Rationalist
Marital Status
Private
Hah, they took the video down Mark Levin is on FOX Sunday nights and he's on CRTV and also a radio show. He covers some very compelling subjects.

Available here:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Newtheran

Sep 10, 2018
South
✟34,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
  • Haha
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Newtheran

Sep 10, 2018
South
✟34,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Newtheran has spoken!

Thank you, Newtheran. May we quote you and direct all inquiries to you now?
;)

Of course! Lutherans have lots of opinions and occasionally they're even correct. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I'm going to start this thread on the what I think is the biggest deception since the garden. Flat Earth. I'll explain myself fully starting tomorrow but I wanted to get it started tonight.

Please, I ask that scoffers and folks that don't believe this or that any conspiracies are possible, then simply ignore this thread. I'd like to hear more from serious and interested people. We know many of the lies we've been told like a 14 billion LIGHT YEARS OLD "UNIVERSE" - Evolution, JFK. 9/11 and many more deceptions throughout the history of mankind.

I also have a Biblical, enclosed flat earth and cosmos thread for the overwhelming scriptural support. This thread will be used for more scientific type information, images and short videos. With the growing and recent scientific, physical and experimental proofs combined with the scriptures, it really has me doubting the globe model we've been fed since 1st grade, and before that with cartoons and pictures.

I'm going to look for a short video to see if I can post it right now. Thanks in advance to ALL who participate.
b544c56135528f50beb5ae12f35cf5be.jpg

Awesome Post @patrick jane Thank the Lord that He lead me to the truth. I became a Flat Earther like two years ago, and by doing so, my eyes have been opened to a plethora of conspiracies.
I advise anyone and everyone to look into the F.E. with an open mind, because like you, I agree: "It is Biblical".

Regarding this above video (the few that's still up) "They are hiding God", .. and it's true, they are. But what I also learned was that the best F.E.'rs who have gone to such length to search out and defend the newfound truths about our Flat Earth, and even admit that the reason for us to learn of the truth is so we could take away the power from the Big-Bang and Evolution theorists, and give glory to our Creator God, yet have no idea who God, .. who the Creator is!?

I am talking about the likes of one of the best F.E'rs Eric Dubay who was asked on a radio talk show as to: "Why is it important to know about the Flat Earth? What difference does it make for us here struggling to make ends meat if we think the earth is a Globe, or Flat? How would it benefit mankind to know this supposed truth?"

And his response: "Because it reveals God. If the earth is Flat, and gravity is a lie, then the BB and Evolution theories have no value, the only other reasonable answer for creation is God!" (not verbatim)

But when I joined his Flat Earth Website, he presented Hinduism as the answer for 'God'. And when I questioned him in debates about his faith, and how it explained which god or gods of Hinduism created the Flat Earth, he Banned me!
Didn't give me a reason, didn't debate any further, .. no Warning, because he was unable to answer how Hidu-gods created the FE,.. he just simply banned me.

I mean I still think he is one of the best FE'rs that made a stand. He even stood up to ridicule, and he held his own every time, stood strong all the way through. Yet here I just wanted to know if he could explain to me, to us all on his Forum, how Hinduism explains God and His Creation the Flat earth, and this is what he gave me; nothing.

What I'm getting at is; yes Flat Earthers have evidence that the Earth is Flat, which also reveals all the lies of organizations like NASA and CERN, and how they are ripping us off now in the trillions of dollars, and that the Earth was Created, .. but what is even more important, to me at least and should be to every Bible Believer is: "Which God?" There are literally tens of thousands of gods, and one of them that our friend Eric Dubay worships is also outside protecting or defending CERN!?

So what I'm looking for is priority, what is more important, that we can prove the Earth is actually flat and not a spinning, wobbling, orbiting paper globe or artist rendered painting like the "Blue Marble", or knowing who our Creator is? because frankly I want to thank him/her/it for this awesome creation and for giving me life!
And here is the dilemma, I'm sure you know that it was a Catholic Christian priest named George Lemaitre that came up with the BB-story, right? And that the Catholics are the True Christians, .. they took the name mentioned in the Bible and along with the OT and NT writings and added it to their own religion; Roman Catholic, so now it's R.C Christian, but even though they have the Bible, they also made a new Doctrine making God plural, or into three gods. Three individual beings with their own free will.

So now that we know that the Earth was created, Who Was The Creator of it?
I mean I am convinced that it's flat even if I don't learn any more new scientific discoveries about it, but shouldn't we include evidence of the Creator of it? Wouldn't it be an awesome 'conversion' tool to prove to people that the Big-Bang is not the creator by revealing, scientifically proving to them the Earth is Flat which means it has a Creator!? It gets peoples attention, right?

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

What more evidence with substance do we need than this Flat Earth, along with His written Word the Bible to reveal the One and only Possible Infinite and Eternal Creator "I Am"?

But which of the 30 some thousand versions/denominations of "Christian" Bible God is it? Or, is God or His son Word aka Jesus Christ a Christian or in any of the Christian Versions? Or is He in any of the tens of thousands of Organized Religions?

God bless you Patrick Jane!

• Winner
Reactions: patrick jane
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
If one is required to believe the world was flat, ~6,000 years old to be "Christian" I would publicly renounce it.

That was my whole point, that the BB-story (which explains how the Globe evolved) is from a Christian Priest, so you really can't deny the Globe and remain "Christian".

The real problem is that we were made to believe that the early disciples, the Apostles were actually "Christian", .. but they were just mocked by that word. So like @JacksBratt said, "you are safe".

Upvote 0

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married

Hey Patrick, .. it says "Video Unavailable".

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
concerning the title of the thread ,
recently online was published 10 or 12 conspiracy theories that were proven true.

The first one was about light bulbs, back when light bulbs were first being produced.
I don't remember the others.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
concerning the title of the thread ,
recently online was published 10 or 12 conspiracy theories that were proven true.

The first one was about light bulbs, back when light bulbs were first being produced.
I don't remember the others.
Thank you, I started the thread but I was never into conspiracy theories very much until Christmas Eve of last year. I had read a great book called "Contract On America" when I was 13 and I did have a great deal of suspicion of 9/11.

Conspiracies are real and everywhere because by definition it's simply two or more people making plans or discussing absolutely anything illegal or even immoral, or harmful in any way to others.

Upvote 0