Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ethereal | UAP - Debunking NetFlix: Behind The Curve

From Video Description:
I haven’t worked on a video for this long before. This is to support Globebusters Bob and Jeran against a hit piece called “Behind the Curve”. It’s the “Netflix and Shill” mockumentary that mocks Flat Earth. I’ve made a little mockumentary of my own. Now, I poke some fun at my fellow Flearthers, but that’s because I love ‘em.

Mostly, I’m going to illustrate how it works when MSM misrepresents us. They’re basically just using the subject as an excuse to profit off the very interesting ideas that come out from independent thinkers like Bob and Jeran. At the end of the day, they may have proven how desperate the globalists are to quash the Flat Earth movement, that, nonetheless, is advancing through time, and cutting right into fake space.

What we’re finding, some people just don’t understand. But it all gets explained in the end.

52 minutes

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm going to start this thread on the what I think is the biggest deception since the garden. Flat Earth.

No person can be faulted for believing in a flat earth.
Your flat screen monitor as you read this likely has more curve than the earth does.
ANY flat surface likely has more curve than the earth does.
99 of 100 do not have the ability to confirm and measure the curve of the earth themselves.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Flat Earth 186 MILES High - Footage

Watch Closely - 186 x 5,000? How many feet high? Flat and Level !!!

2 minutes

Standing at a lake shore, you can see a rowboat for about about 3 miles if it's frozen smooth.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Disney Fox Deal - The Few Control The Many

These 6 (now 5 thanks to the Disney Fox Deal) Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America. This infographic created by Jason at Frugal Dad shows that almost all media comes from the same six sources. That's consolidated from 50 companies back in 1983.

NOTE: This infographic is from last year and is missing some key transactions. https://www.businessinsider.com/these...

9 minutes

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Galileo Was Wrong - The Heliocentric Lie

26 minutes

1. In 1905, Einstein added time dilation to length contraction because it was required to fit his theory, not because he “discovered” it. It has since been applied to everything under the sun so that the Einstein advocates can claim that everything works by SRT. So let’s assume that the GPS satellites are in an inertial frame.

The fact is, the light beams traveling east-to-west are faster by 50ns than the beams traveling west-to-east. But according to SRT, there should beno difference of the two beams since both are in an inertial frame. (And if they are not in an inertial frame, then SRT cannot be applied). So, in order to hide this discrepancy to save SRT, the GPS computers are preprogrammed with a Sagnac correction so that it appears that the east bound beam is going the same speed as the westbound beam, and voila! SRT is “proved.”

2. EINSTEIN SAID THAT IF THERE WAS ANY ETHER IN SPACE, THEN HIS THEORY IS NULLIFIED. HE SAID : If Michelson-Morley is wrong, then Relativity is wrong. (Einstein ; The Life and Times, p. 107.) So, Einstein simply dismissed the fractional ether drift of MMX as a mere artifact. But the sad fact is, scientifically speaking, artifacts would not have appeared in all the dozens of interferometer experiments performed over the next 80 years. In 1921, Einstein wrote to a friend that if "the Miller experiments" produced positive results *"the whole relativity theory collapses like a house of cards." Miller's experiments produced consistently positive results.

The experiments of Sagnac and Michelson & Gale are rarely mentioned. Until recently it was quite difficult to find a reference to them. As Dean Turner pointed out "One may scan Einstein's writings in vain to find mention of the Sagnac or Michelson-Gale experiments. The same can be said of general physics text-books and of the McGraw-Hill Encyclopaedia of Science and Technology...Such an oversight constitutes a stinging indictment of professional scientific reporting".

It is indeed quite difficult to get information on these experiments. They seem to be such an embarrassment to relativity that those who know about them would rather not say too much. Quite a number of relativity experts, however, do know about them, and when pressed many admit that they show the Special Theory of Relativity (the theory taught to all science students, and the basis for much of "modern physics") to be inadequate.

3. Not only has General Relativity failed to provide adequate answers for stellar aberration, rotation, and action-at-a-distance (that is, without resorting to Mach’s “distant rotating masses”), Van Flandern reminds us that… “…it is not widely appreciated that this [General Relativity] is a purely mathematical model, lacking a physical mechanism to initiate motion. For example, if a “space-time manifold” (like the rubber sheet) exists near a source of mass, why would a small particle placed at rest in that manifold (on the rubber sheet) begin to move toward the source mass?

Indeed, why would curvature of the manifold even have a sense of “down” unless some force such as gravity already existed. Logically, the small particle at rest on a curved manifold would have no reason to end its rest unless a force acted on it.” “…all existing experimental evidence requires the action of fields to be conveyed much faster than lightspeed.

This situation is ironic because the reason why the geometric interpretation gained ascendancy over the field interpretation is that the implied faster-than-light action of fields appeared to allow causality violations [e.g., moving backwards in time, according to the principles of Special Relativity]….Yet the field interpretation of General Relativity requires faster than light propagation. So if Special Relativity were a correct model of reality, the field interpretation would violate the causality principle, which is why it fell from popularity.”

4. It is rather interesting that Relativists, on the one hand, claim that light is limited to 186,000 mps in Special Relativity, but admit that Special Relativity does not incorporate gravity or inertial forces. On the other hand, they claim gravity is limited to the speed of light because Special Relativity says nothing can go faster than light. But if Special Relativity has nothing to do with gravity, then how can Special Relativity claim that gravity’s speed is limited to light speed?

Moreover, in General Relativity, light, and we presume gravity, is not limited to 186,000 mps, and that is because General Relativity deals with frames that include gravity and inertial forces. But if gravity itself is a non-inertial frame, then how can it be limited to 186,000 mps by Special Relativity which only deals with inertial frames? This shows that the two theories of Relativity contradict themselves.

5. Einstein and Infield wrote in The Evolution of Physics (1938) : “…the theory of relativity resembles a building consisting of two separate storeys (sic), the special theory and the general theory. The special theory, on which the general theory rests, applies to all physical phenomena with the exception of gravitation.”

On this Dr. Kelly comments : “So, if the special theory loses its basis, the general theory is also without foundation.” The only original big idea in “Einstein's” so-called theory of general relativity was curved space. Yet through the 1980s and 1990s, and today with the Hubble space telescope, astronomers have methodically and painstakingly developed three-dimensional atlases of the universe.

However, they have detected no curvature of space. Theoretical physicist Paul LaViolette observes : “If space were curved by even the slightest amount, evidence of this would have shown up in astronomical surveys. When the data are checked, however, no evidence of curvature is found. Observations of the density of galaxies found at distant locations of the universe indicate that space is Euclidian out to the farthest limits of observation.”

Reactions: SeventyOne
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Black Hole Hysteria - The CGI BRAINWASHING Continues

This video is from VOX and it showcases the methods used to indoctrinate and brainwash the world into believing in "deep space" and trillions of galaxies. It's all CGI

7 minutes

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Black Hole Hysteria - The CGI BRAINWASHING Continues

This video is from VOX and it showcases the methods used to indoctrinate and brainwash the world into believing in "deep space" and trillions of galaxies. It's all CGI

7 minutes
It has to be CGI... all of these supposed deep space telescopes never produce a picture.. it produces data that is then painted by an artist... to their own satisfaction..

Just another self patting on their collective backs to keep the sheep in the pasture....Baaaa baaaaa baaaaaa.

• Winner
Reactions: patrick jane
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
My favorite conspiracy theory that i've heard is about how the government is preparing a fake Alien invasion attack. The conspiracy goes that this plan has started since the dark ages as seen in the old religious paints that have UFO's in them.

I don't take these things seriously but it's interesting/entertaining enough for me to want to buy a book on this stuff just to read during my spare time.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
My favorite conspiracy theory that i've heard is about how the government is preparing a fake Alien invasion attack. The conspiracy goes that this plan has started since the dark ages as seen in the old religious paints that have UFO's in them.

I don't take these things seriously but it's interesting/entertaining enough for me to want to buy a book on this stuff just to read during my spare time.
A long time ago a guy said "I've heard this crazy story that some people believe that water is going to fall from the sky and we need to get on this large constructed enclosure if we want to live cause we'll all drown"...

Would you not think that perpetrating a false truth about intelligent life from other planets.. that abduct people... would be a perfect scenario to fabricate in order to deceive those left behind in the event of a Rapture?

Satan is much much more intelligent than any human and has vast more knowledge of things seen and unseen, that we.

Upvote 0

Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
A long time ago a guy said "I've heard this crazy story that some people believe that water is going to fall from the sky and we need to get on this large constructed enclosure if we want to live cause we'll all drown"...

Would you not think that perpetrating a false truth about intelligent life from other planets.. that abduct people... would be a perfect scenario to fabricate in order to deceive those left behind in the event of a Rapture?

Satan is much much more intelligent than any human and has vast more knowledge of things seen and unseen, that we.

I can't say I am sure, so I'll just give stuff that I've heard.

One theory that may relate to what you say here is that Aliens are actually the fallen angels (demons). I've heard it from some christian conspiracists and read it somewhere. However the theory is, that when the angels fell from heaven and entered our physical universe, they ended up getting bound to the laws of the universe. Which means these spiritual-non matter entities ended up becoming matter.

So since angels are not made in the likeness of God, their physical form isn't exactly human looking, but as the aliens that have been popularly illustrated. Additionally, since they fell from grace and became disconnected to God's grace, they also lost their powers (because the Holy Spirit was the source of it) hence relying on advanced technology (UFO's). When they entered our universe, they ended up creating their own civilizations on other planets (because why fall automatically to earth when there are other planets in our solar system).

I forgot the rest of the details, but a lot of it ends up leading to the conspiracies involving the existence of the Illuminati, in where some of these Aliens/Angels have made human costumes to pose as celebrities and politicians through out time, which explains why there are photographs or portraits people dating from the 1400's-1800's who look so much like modern day celebs.

Again, i'm not stating this as truth that people should consider.. it's just an interesting/entertaining conspiracy theory and i understand that it does sound crazy.

• Agree
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
First Commercial Shown After Kennedy Assassination Analysis

Disregard the commentator's interpretation of the word "Bulletin" - it's a bit over the top - That aside, this is a piece of history that you have not seen and WILL not see until you watch - Mostly old footage of that day on Television, the conscience of "America"

23 minutes - Must See !!!

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I can't say I am sure, so I'll just give stuff that I've heard.

One theory that may relate to what you say here is that Aliens are actually the fallen angels (demons). I've heard it from some christian conspiracists and read it somewhere. However the theory is, that when the angels fell from heaven and entered our physical universe, they ended up getting bound to the laws of the universe. Which means these spiritual-non matter entities ended up becoming matter.

So since angels are not made in the likeness of God, their physical form isn't exactly human looking, but as the aliens that have been popularly illustrated. Additionally, since they fell from grace and became disconnected to God's grace, they also lost their powers (because the Holy Spirit was the source of it) hence relying on advanced technology (UFO's). When they entered our universe, they ended up creating their own civilizations on other planets (because why fall automatically to earth when there are other planets in our solar system).

I forgot the rest of the details, but a lot of it ends up leading to the conspiracies involving the existence of the Illuminati, in where some of these Aliens/Angels have made human costumes to pose as celebrities and politicians through out time, which explains why there are photographs or portraits people dating from the 1400's-1800's who look so much like modern day celebs.

Again, i'm not stating this as truth that people should consider.. it's just an interesting/entertaining conspiracy theory and i understand that it does sound crazy.
There are many different views on this and many are the kind that spark animostity among Christians...

Anyway, the idea is that the angels had offspring with human women. These offspring were not angels and not human but had souls. The souls of these offspring are without a destination and cursed to roam the universe without bodies but with the appetite for the things of a living person.

Angels are always angels.. they do not die and already dwell in the spiritual realm where our souls will some day.

The idea is that Satan's "seed".. the one that Eve's seed "Jesus" will have enmity with.. is the Satanic attempt and making physical bodies for these demonic souls. The "greys" as it were.

Anyway, in the end, it will be as it was in the days of Noah, where the spirit realm crossed sinfully into the earthly realm and interacted with humans...

This is when Satan will do things of wonder and deceive everyone as well.

Just theories but they do have logic to them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Chuck Missler | Angels, Nephilim, Aliens, Gen 6

This is the best address of these topics I have ever heard. If you've ever wondered about the Fallen Angels, the mixing with women in the earth, Nephilim and Genesis chapter 6 & more, then watch. Chuck Missler is very impressive.

28 minute and worth it

• Winner
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Chuck Missler | Angels, Nephilim, Aliens, Gen 6

This is the best address of these topics I have ever heard. If you've ever wondered about the Fallen Angels, the mixing with women in the earth, Nephilim and Genesis chapter 6 & more, then watch. Chuck Missler is very impressive.

28 minute and worth it
I love Chuck... very intelligent, diligent, thorough, biblical, and spiritual man of solid integrity.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I'm going to start this thread on the what I think is the biggest deception since the garden. Flat Earth. I'll explain myself fully starting tomorrow but I wanted to get it started tonight.

Please, I ask that scoffers and folks that don't believe this or that any conspiracies are possible, then simply ignore this thread. I'd like to hear more from serious and interested people. We know many of the lies we've been told like a 14 billion LIGHT YEARS OLD "UNIVERSE" - Evolution, JFK. 9/11 and many more deceptions throughout the history of mankind.

I also have a Biblical, enclosed flat earth and cosmos thread for the overwhelming scriptural support. This thread will be used for more scientific type information, images and short videos. With the growing and recent scientific, physical and experimental proofs combined with the scriptures, it really has me doubting the globe model we've been fed since 1st grade, and before that with cartoons and pictures.

I'm going to look for a short video to see if I can post it right now. Thanks in advance to ALL who participate.
b544c56135528f50beb5ae12f35cf5be.jpg
What I'd like to know is where the teleporting devices are that make the earth seem like one continuous go around. *passes the tin foil hat*

• Haha
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What I'd like to know is where the teleporting devices are that make the earth seem like one continuous go around. *passes the tin foil hat*
In your imagination (duh).

Upvote 0

steve78

Jan 18, 2011
✟18,341.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Married

Its not a false truth though. Alien life is very real and so is abduction.

The biggest conspiracy in the whole history of mankind is that we are alone in the universe. The governments of the world, NASA, the Christian church have been lying to the world about Alien life.

Upvote 0