Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Thank you, I started the thread but I was never into conspiracy theories very much until Christmas Eve of last year. I had read a great book called "Contract On America" when I was 13 and I did have a great deal of suspicion of 9/11.

Conspiracies are real and everywhere because by definition it's simply two or more people making plans or discussing absolutely anything illegal or even immoral, or harmful in any way to others.
Want to tackle the biggest legal, immmoral, harmful business in the world ?
Few dare to.
It's predicted in Revelation 18.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Few dare to.
Global Marketing? (1st glance)

Upvote 0

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Few dare to.

Revelation 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

This exactly what I have been saying for some time now, "in her", is not just a place, but a Religion.

.. 16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

.. 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Reactions: patrick jane
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm looking into GPS a little more. It seems they work similarly to crank and cam sensors and wheel speed sensors in automotive applications. Smart phones as well, as they all have Hall Effect sensors inside.

GPS is actually Geolocation or Position with earth's magnetic field and the North Pole at it center. No internet or satellites are needed for these devices to function. Since is slightly off the True North all GPS systems are slightly off of the exact location.

IOW, if you're lost in the Outback with your phone you are out of luck because there are no towers to get a coverage. However, if you have saved a Google map of that area on your phone then even without data coverage you are good to go.

9 minutes

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm looking into GPS a little more. It seems they work similarly to crank and cam sensors and wheel speed sensors in automotive applications. Smart phones as well, as they all have Hall Effect sensors inside.

Nonsense! An obvious experiment (screening a GPS unit from satellites) proves that this is false.

GPS is actually Geolocation or Position with earth's magnetic field and the North Pole at it center. No internet or satellites are needed for these devices to function.

Nonsense! An obvious experiment (placing a magnet near a GPS unit) proves that this is false too.

Since is slightly off the True North all GPS systems are slightly off of the exact location.

Wrong again. At the geographic north pole, a GPS unit does indeed read 90° North (plus a meaningless longitude number:

90NWca.jpg

• Haha
Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Eyes Wide Shut - Disturbing Truth

Stanley Kubrick's last film exposes pedophilia and sex trafficking as well as the elite's occult practice and involvement with secret societies

20 minutes

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,226,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
MOD HAT ON
Please submit replies that are relevant to this topic and no goading.
MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Rats, Public Defecation And Open Drug Use: Major Western Cities Are Becoming Uninhabitable Hellholes

11 minutes

From Video Description : Almost everyone that goes out to visit one of our major cities on the west coast has a similar reaction. Those that must live among the escalating decay are often numb to it, but most of those that are just in town for a visit are absolutely shocked by all of the trash, human defecation, crime and public drug use that they encounter.

Once upon a time, our beautiful western cities were the envy of the rest of the world, but now they serve as shining examples of America’s accelerating decline. The worst parts of our major western cities literally look like post-apocalyptic wastelands, and the hordes of zombified homeless people that live in those areas are too drugged-out to care.

The ironic thing is that these cities are not poor. In fact, San Francisco and Seattle are among the wealthiest cities in the entire nation. So if things are falling apart this dramatically now, how bad will things get when economic conditions really start to deteriorate? People from all over the world are drawn to Los Angeles because of what they have seen on television, but it is truly a filthy, filthy place. The number of homeless has been rising about 20 percent a year, public drug use is seemingly everywhere, and there are mountains of trash all over the place.

Needless to say, rats thrive in such an environment, and the epic battle that one L.A. journalist is having with rats was recently featured in the L.A. Times… Eastside, Westside, north and south, they’re everywhere. If you’re a rat, the California housing crisis has not hit you yet and it never will. At our house, it sounded like the rats were having relay races in the ceiling, and they don’t wear sneakers. Your eyes blink and your leg twitches as you drift off to sleep knowing that if the plague comes back, you are living at ground zero.

But let’s not be too hard on Los Angeles, because the same things that are going on there are happening in major cities all over the western portion of the country. For example, a massive rat infestation recently forced authorities to close a shockingly filthy homeless encampment under a bridge in Salem, Oregon…

Yes, there have always been homeless encampments in this country, but in modern times we have never faced anything on the scale that we are facing now. More than half a million Americans are homeless right now, and that number continues to grow. And as it grows, communities will increasingly be forced to make some tough decisions. In San Francisco they actually give out free syringes to drug addicts, and it is being reported that they handed out a total of 5.8 million free syringes in 2018.

That is a lot of syringes. They also try to get the syringes back in order to prevent the spread of disease, but that hasn’t been too successful… San Francisco has a new mayor, and they are going to spend millions upon millions of dollars to try to clean up the streets. But it won’t be easy to turn things around, because more drug users and homeless people are moving into the city every single day…

We like to think that we are setting a positive example to the rest of the world, but the truth is that they are laughing at us. America is in an advanced state of decay, and it is getting worse with each passing year. If we keep doing the same things we will keep getting the same results, and right now there are no signs that the overall direction of this nation will change any time soon.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
NO EXPERIMENT CAN DETECT EARTH'S MOTION - Part 1

14 minutes

NO EXPERIMENT CAN DETECT EARTH'S MOTION - Part 2

23 minutes - watch the whole thing !!!

NO EXPERIMENT CAN DETECT EARTH'S MOTION - Part 3

6 minutes

No experiment has ever been performed with such excruciating persistence and meticulous precision, and in every conceivable manner, than that of trying to detect and measure the motion of the Earth. Yet they have all consistently and continually yielded a velocity for the Earth of exactly ZERO mph.

The toil of thousands of exasperated researchers, in the extremely varied experiments of Arago, De Coudre's induction, Fizeau, Fresnell drag, Hoek, Jaseja's lasers, Jenkins, Klinkerfuess, Michelson-Morley interferometry, Lord Rayleigh's polarimetry, Troughton-Noble torque, and the famous 'Airy's Failure' experiment, all conclusively failed to show any rotational or translational movement for the earth, whatsoever."

"They want you to believe that the Moon's rotation is perfectly synchronized with its orbit so that's why we only ever see one side of the Moon, rather than conclude the obvious - that the Moon is simply NOT rotating. Moreover, they had to slow down the Moon's speed by 58,870 mph AND reverse its direction to West-East to successfully sell their phony heliocentricity system to a gullible public.

I don't think there is one person in many, many thousands - regardless of education - who knows that the Copernican Model had to turn the Moon's observable direction around and give it a new speed to accommodate the phases and eclipses." -Marshall Hall

Of course, Airy's water-filled instrument did not deliver the desired proof of the Copernican paradigm. Agreeing with somewhat similar tests already performed by Hoek and Klinkerfusz, the experiment demonstrated exactly the opposite outcome of that which had to be confidently expected.

Actually the most careful measurements gave the same angle of aberration for a telescope with water as for one filled with air. Airy put water in the telescope to test Bradley's claim that the moving Earth caused aberration; he saw no change in aberration angle with the water added.

This was termed a ‘failure’, since Bradley’s theory of receiver motion predicted a change with the index of refraction – n. CONCLUSION: The deflection of starlight known as stellar aberration is NOT due to the Earth’s motion, but is an external bending of light before reaching the telescope.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

7bjoern7

Mar 5, 2019
Karlsruhe
✟16,816.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ofc it's flat, enjoy it when its still new for you. Flat and Motionless, under a dome, standing on pillars, underneath sheol, above the heavens.

I found via Flat Earth to faith. I was atheist and listened to deathmetal, wanted the world to be destroyeed, full of hatred. Well that was gone before i found out about conspiracies, because those explain why people are so evil nowadays...

Did you hear about the jewish conspiracies? I believed them before i came to faith, but then repented, because, you can't blame Jews as christian... well God revealed me, that it's not false. The Isreali flag is a sorcery symbol, the bible speaks about jews who are not jews and visit the synagoge of satan. Jerusalem is spirit babylon, thats why its judgement will be so hard. Read Rev 18. Thats why we are supposed to pray for them to repent.

Upvote 0

danbuter

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Harrisburg
✟209,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There are very few conspiracies I believe in:

1. CIA mind control - really, just massive propaganda in schools and TV that influence how everyone thinks. Not actually going into your head and making you think something in particular, barring individual hypnosis.

2. Justice Scalia was murdered. If you look into this, nothing adds up. I think he was killed, though it's possible he died "naturally" and they did the cover-up to hide what was actually going on at that ranch.

3. A few very powerful families control the western world. See some of the emails of Hillary's, where she apologized over and over again to Lady Rothschild.

4. The military does medical testing on unaware recruits/active duty soldiers. We know they have done so in the past, and I suspect they continue to do so now.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Nonsense! An obvious experiment (screening a GPS unit from satellites) proves that this is false.

Nonsense! An obvious experiment (placing a magnet near a GPS unit) proves that this is false too.

Wrong again. At the geographic north pole, a GPS unit does indeed read 90° North (plus a meaningless longitude number:

90NWca.jpg
Just wondering, I also have a couple of GPS units for hunting and marking fishing spots (painting an "X" on the surface of the water never worked and marking it with a buoy just attracted others).

I noticed that they always have a start up screen "searching for Satellites". This is a nice touch, nice little graphic, but could absolutely be nothing more than a little program to display nonsense in order to have the user believe that it is actually requiring satellite connection.

I don't think it is proof of anything, either way, about the existence or non existence of satellites.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ofc it's flat, enjoy it when its still new for you. Flat and Motionless, under a dome, standing on pillars, underneath sheol, above the heavens.

I found via Flat Earth to faith. I was atheist and listened to deathmetal, wanted the world to be destroyeed, full of hatred. Well that was gone before i found out about conspiracies, because those explain why people are so evil nowadays...

Did you hear about the jewish conspiracies? I believed them before i came to faith, but then repented, because, you can't blame Jews as christian... well God revealed me, that it's not false. The Isreali flag is a sorcery symbol, the bible speaks about jews who are not jews and visit the synagoge of satan. Jerusalem is spirit babylon, thats why its judgement will be so hard. Read Rev 18. Thats why we are supposed to pray for them to repent.
Dude.
They work for the Jesuits (Templars / Pharaohs - it's complicated see "The Pharoah Show")
Money, money, money, MONEY! lol, the worlds oldest faith - religion.

It's all "crypto" anyway, fake Jews, fake Christians, etc. ad nauseum...

Upvote 0