Consequences for doctors and nurses spreading misinformation

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Medical personnel required to be politically correct is exactly contrary to free speech

Political correctness is not required, did you read the article? The issue is spreading potentially harmful misinformation, for which in my opinion, they deserve the consequences described in the article. This comment on the article says it best…

“Why havent the AMA, AOA, AAFP, AAP, ACOG, etc been demanding this from state medical boards for the last year, given there are only about 25 notably vocal/prominent anti-vax MDs and DOs who have been out there scaring Americans out of the vaccines since well before EUAs were given, as well as minimizing the risk of contracting COVID-19? Delta will be done and gone before anything happens, if it ever does.

It's disgusting that 4 of the top 12 pandemic profiteers are MDs/DOs per the recent report on pandemic profiteering issued by the Center for Countering Digital Hate. Drs. Mercola, Tenpenny, Buttar and Brogan make *millions* off horrific abuse of their medical licenses, with Mercola by far the worst, worth over $100 million from his grift.

These dangerous misinforming quacks will cite "free speech" outside the exam room as their shield of invincibility via the 1st Amendment, so if the FSMB is gonna make something happen, they better figure out a valid argument against this, such as what these doctors are doing during the pandemic is the equivalent of the Fire Marshall walking into a crowded movie theater and shouting "FIRE" when there is none.

I've written many complaints about the actions of anti-vax physicians publicly spreading misinformation over the last 10 years and sadly only a three made it to the level of an actual investigation by a medical board.

We stink at policing ourselves against this danger and now a lot of people are going to die for it. We should be ashamed.”
https://www.medpagetoday.com/specia...YW7DOHF_Y1qCXid_35B1IgaLhpAq4iIH6uo_oBp9kbEQk

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟792,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
And that is not what is happening. The sanctions are aimed at people who are not using the scientific method and promoting their ideas directly to inappropriate venues (facebook, youtube etc.) without evidence or rigorous study.

How would you know if they are or not using the scientific method and promoting their ideas to appropriate venues when possible? What are these 'appropriate venues'? Their ideas are not being considered on your 'appropriate venues'.

Are not the voices of the opposition being silenced? You haven't heard them —you've been hearing, at best, only the mainstream politically correct shout-downs. Just for one example, look at the shout-down of Hydroxychloroquine. The science for more than 50 years says it is very safe, and recent use shows it is effective, but no, 'we' can't let the wrong sources solve this problem. Matter of fact, 'we' don't really want the problem solved.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟792,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Political correctness is not required, did you read the article? The issue is spreading potentially harmful misinformation, for which in my opinion, they deserve the consequences described in the article. This comment on the article says it best…

“Why havent the AMA, AOA, AAFP, AAP, ACOG, etc been demanding this from state medical boards for the last year, given there are only about 25 notably vocal/prominent anti-vax MDs and DOs who have been out there scaring Americans out of the vaccines since well before EUAs were given, as well as minimizing the risk of contracting COVID-19? Delta will be done and gone before anything happens, if it ever does.

It's disgusting that 4 of the top 12 pandemic profiteers are MDs/DOs per the recent report on pandemic profiteering issued by the Center for Countering Digital Hate. Drs. Mercola, Tenpenny, Buttar and Brogan make *millions* off horrific abuse of their medical licenses, with Mercola by far the worst, worth over $100 million from his grift.

These dangerous misinforming quacks will cite "free speech" outside the exam room as their shield of invincibility via the 1st Amendment, so if the FSMB is gonna make something happen, they better figure out a valid argument against this, such as what these doctors are doing during the pandemic is the equivalent of the Fire Marshall walking into a crowded movie theater and shouting "FIRE" when there is none.

I've written many complaints about the actions of anti-vax physicians publicly spreading misinformation over the last 10 years and sadly only a three made it to the level of an actual investigation by a medical board.

We stink at policing ourselves against this danger and now a lot of people are going to die for it. We should be ashamed.”
https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/93877?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Weekly Review 2021-08-08&utm_term=NL_DHE_Weekly_Active&fbclid=IwAR0EH2yFqo1dBSYW7DOHF_Y1qCXid_35B1IgaLhpAq4iIH6uo_oBp9kbEQk
"...and now a lot of people are going to die for it." Frankly, I see no reason to believe you, and the hypocrisy of those claiming what you claim here (no, I'm not talking about you, but about such as Cuomo), is more than enough, in itself, for me to go the opposite direction. (Not to mention the lying the press in general has engaged in for the last so many years makes me doubt pretty much everything they claim).

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Who gets to say what is false? This is outrageous.
Indeed. Where are the physicians who still champion four humours teachings and reject germ theory? People need options for their health care!

Upvote 0

Sif

Nov 11, 2015
Rocky Mountain Region
✟307,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Indeed. Where are the physicians who still champion four humours teachings and reject germ theory? People need options for their health care!

Indeed! I hope soon we can see barbers for good faith based medical care.

Reminded me of this:

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
"...and now a lot of people are going to die for it." Frankly, I see no reason to believe you, and the hypocrisy of those claiming what you claim here (no, I'm not talking about you, but about such as Cuomo), is more than enough, in itself, for me to go the opposite direction. (Not to mention the lying the press in general has engaged in for the last so many years makes me doubt pretty much everything they claim).

You don’t think that vaccinations have an effect on the number of deaths?

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Indeed! I hope soon we can see barbers for good faith based medical care.

Reminded me of this:
Basically, giving people even the slightest hint what is the truth is stifling the free speech of the liars, and that would be bad.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟792,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
You don’t think that vaccinations have an effect on the number of deaths?
Very little. Certainly not in numbers to justify the mandate above the conscience.

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟792,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
How many lives is very little? I’m curious as to which studies you’re basing this on.

There are studies as to how many lives = very little?

I’m not sure exactly what you mean here sorry.
I'm referring to mandating instead of letting people operate according to their own conscience or good sense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi how about we have freedom of information and use the scientific method before we judge these doctors who are standing based on real case work in the field who can attest to successfully treating all their patients who have healed with current low cost treatment. Now these people are like the apostles in that they have nothing to gain standing up for the testimony that Jesus is the Christ and rose from the dead. They were persecuted and killed and held the testimony. Now these doctors are standing up with a testimony that is really costing them to go against the main narrative. Now the main narrative has produced billions in revenues and is part of the global reset and like a train has many cars attached to it. Why not have a 5 night 3 hour debate with Fauci and his pals verses Simone Gold and hers. This would be fascinating to watch and you would have a more informed public and if the debate were so one sided Fauci and WHO should be pushing for this chance. But we now see Orwellian control over information and as one who has weighed evidence based on both side I think Gold would dominate the debate and the narrative we are being force fed would crumble.

Upvote 0

mindfulzen

Aug 4, 2021
south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If those doctors did studies rather than just post opinions, then we would know if they where on to something.

Vaccines are a try and true science with a lot of success. They need to bring some good evidence to counter that.

And I am just not seeing that.
You have to change your picture, you are the most anti-han solo nick I have ever seen. Bordering on blaspemy since some geeks have made a fake religion out of star wars. Would Han Solo have taken the vaccine? Yes or no? Would Chewbacka have done it, or would he toss the doctors ten feet? And Luke with the force, hahahaha, you think he would have taken the vaccine? Or that naughty and impulsive Leia? You cannot name anybody in star wars who would take it, and know they would shoot laserguns and fight with lightsabers to avoid it. This is common knowledge. Finally we have a good script for a star wars movie, and it took me 1 minute to write. Now the hard part, anybody got 7 years to find a non-insane producer and director in Hollywood.?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For petes sake, has it gone that far, this is so sick. We obviously need to give political asylum for american healthpersonel now. So sad for you.But kind of great for us. Educating a doctor costs like 200K at least, so that is good business. Saving that cost, saving 5 years, and you have a new high yielding taxpayer working, and also shortens our waitinlines. We also lack chemists and engineers.

I agree man.. like less police less medical.. what could go wrong. Oh I pray for them.. like one news person said you have to wonder when Doctor's, Nurses so forth won't get the shot.. hmm why? But this is sad. SO many other things they could do instead of this.

I said before if this was as bad as it was so many years ago where up to 30% were dropping dead then yeah make then get the shot.. but this is no where close to that. Now we know getting the vaccine will not stop you from getting covid 2 months later up to 6 months later.

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So who gets to decide what is accurate information?
The licensing boards -- that's their job. Based on the consensus of scientific studies, when there is such a consensus, as there certainly is when it comes to covid vaccines.

Upvote 0

mindfulzen

Aug 4, 2021
south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If those doctors did studies rather than just post opinions, then we would know if they where on to something.

Vaccines are a try and true science with a lot of success. They need to bring some good evidence to counter that.

And I am just not seeing that.
Mkay, let us just pervert it all, Han solo did not fight the empire, .

Last edited:
Upvote 0