TULSA
✟53,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am not sure how I can be blamed for crucifying Jesus. I was not alive back then. We need to see humans as individuals, not as some ugly collective organism.

You don't have to be sure.

Mankind is under the curse of sin, and punishment for sin, even when they deny it.
There is only one way, in Jesus, to be saved from the judgment/penalty of sin/ death.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
What good?????????????????
The good , the best good, humans can be capable of (outside of Christ) , is as filthy women's rags - a bloody mess.

Nothing good enough in humans to deserve to be able to seek help even.

Upvote 0

nightmares

Jul 20, 2023
London
✟16,915.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You don't have to be sure.

Mankind is under the curse of sin, and punishment for sin, even when they deny it.
There is only one way, in Jesus, to be saved from the judgment/penalty of sin/ death.

What a corrupt messed up legal system in Heaven

Upvote 0

nightmares

Jul 20, 2023
London
✟16,915.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The good , the best good, humans can be capable of (outside of Christ) , is as filthy women's rags - a bloody mess.

Nothing good enough in humans to deserve to be able to seek help even.

Who told you that? Certainly not God or Jesus

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
No it's utter hateful garbage that Satan would agree with

And as Christians we never want to agree with Satan
You might agree as "true" followers of Jesus we follow Jesus wherever He Goes, living abiding in Him, obeying Him always , daily, willingly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Who told you that? Certainly not God or Jesus
What , I would hope you read the Bible ? Unchanged God's Instructions , Truth.

biblegateway.com › verse › en › Isaiah 64:6

Isaiah 64:6 - Bible Gateway

DRA And we are all become as one unclean,
and all our justices as the rag of a menstruous woman: and we have all fallen as a leaf, and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

ERV We are all dirty with sin.

Even our good works are not pure. They are like bloodstained rags. We are all like dead leaves.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
And as Christians we never want to agree with Satan
Choose today who to serve, as for me and my house, we will serve Jesus.

"If someone finds out that they sinned some time ago, not realizing it was sin,
let them repent when it is revealed to them." (paraphrased)

Upvote 0

nightmares

Jul 20, 2023
London
✟16,915.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The bottom line is that Jesus was compassionate and did not utter hateful statements about humanity

Fact is every single person who has ever lived is a victim of the failure to kill Satan

We should not be arrogant, holier than thou and judgemental

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The bottom line is that Jesus was compassionate and did not utter hateful statements about humanity
He Always Tells the Truth as Yahweh Directs.

Humanity, mankind, is in-human, un-kind, full of wickednesses overflowing , as in the days of Noah.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟93,011.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This looks like you are believing in a collective guilt - some humans do evil, therefore humanity as such deserve bad things to happen to them.
What is your moral standard? The only objective moral standard is God, who says “There is no one righteous, not even one; there is no one who understands; there is no one who seeks God. All have turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one.”

Now what? God says not one us is good. God also said the wages of sin is death. What is so bad about sin? It is the rejection of God, and since God is life you are rejecting life and chosing death.

What is evil? It is the opposite of good. If you want to see what is good, look at God's commandments. Do you know that telling a lie is evil? So are divorces, not obeying your parents and authorities etc. Not to mention the biggest evil of them all, not loving God, for which every human is guilty of. So what now? You need a Saviour and God provided one in His Son. He is the only one that can save you as He is the only way to Heaven.

Reactions: Aaron112
Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
And the statement by Isaiah about filthy rags is one person's opinion, not a statement by God or Jesus
You don't know God's Word, nor His Power, do you?

He Says His Word is His Word, not man's opinions AT ALL.
He Says His Word is Truth, not man's wrong ideas at all.

He Says His Word is His Word, His Plan, His Instructions -

whoever told you it was some person's opinion directly lied to you.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,979.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
lack of goodness
?? The one who opposes God's Word is the evil one, the devil, and sinful men.

I quoted to you from Scripture, God's Own Word, Simply Truth.

Who told you anything contrary to God's Word?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟93,011.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah plus there's a major contradiction in his argument. We're blamed for crucifying Jesus but without that there is no resurrection and Christianity
You cannot be serious with this logic. Should we commit crimes to create jobs for the police and law enforcememt?

Should I set some houses on fire? It will create jobs and firefighters will get paid and they can take care of their families.

Upvote 0

Ivan Hlavanda

Mar 27, 2020
York
✟93,011.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No. But He sure talked about judgement.

John 3 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God. 19 And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil.

John 8 24 I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

John 8 34 Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who practices sin is a slave to sin.

John 8 44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires.

Fact is every single person who has ever lived is a victim of the failure to kill Satan
How typical of us humans (including my self) blaming everyone else for our sins. All the evil we do is because our hearts are evil. We chose to do bad, satan doesn't even have to tempts us as we tempt ourselfs

James 1 14 But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire. 15 Then desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin, and sin when it is fully grown brings forth death.

You are right that God is love. But because God is love, He is just, and because He is just, every sin must be punished, otherwise God is unjust. Another reason why God of the Bible is real, because He punishes every single sin, not like the gods of other religions where god apparently forgives your sins if you do this and this while the sin remains unpunished. Christianity is the only religion that has a Saviour, attonment for sisn, if Christianity is not true, we are all doomed to go to hell and there is no hope.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.