Oct 5, 2004
Espoo
✟15,369.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
CelineDion said:
Maybe God didnt tell Benny to go to the childrens hospitals. My question is why arent YOU going. God can use any one of us. So when you condem him for not going you are condeming yourself for you are doing the same thing.
Amen! I believe everyone has a calling given by God but all believers arent
to do the same thing. If Benny Hinn had gone to the childrens hospitals, he couldnt have helped those people who have been healed, saved and delivered through his ministry. But God has given many various ministries to his church
so that each of us could find his own place and we could together represent God's fullness on Earth. :pray: :)

Upvote 0

CrossWiseMag

Sep 30, 2004
✟555.00
Faith
Lutheran
When God sends miracles, he does it to support His Word. The very idea that God would send miracles to one who preaches falsely is antithetical to Scripture. We measure a man's miracles as we measure a man's doctrine: according to Holy Scripture. Benny Hinn preaches falsely on a number of points, and thus, his "miracles" must not be from God.

Upvote 0

reconciliation

Oct 5, 2004
Espoo
✟15,369.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
n2wolves said:
That which is perfect is love...thats what Paul is saying in 1 Cor Chapter 13 thats why its sometimes referred to as the love chapter..a new way not the continuance of supernatural gifts thru the Holy Spirit.

1Co 13:13 But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love.

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/00001684-.html
http://www.religionnewsblog.com/00001684-.html
"That which is perfect" couldnt mean love. If it was love Paul was speaking of, then the early church hadnt that love for they had those spiritual gifts. But how could someone experience the gifts of the Spirit without living in the love because God is love?

Paul teaches in verse 13:13 that faith, hope and love abide now. Also he teaches in the same epistle that Christians should look for spiritual gifts, such as gift to prophesy, to speak with other tongues and so on. So we should also seek both things: love and these Scriptural gifts.

The gifts will cease when we understand fully and completely, not partly as we do today. We arent still complete so we need Him who is the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Upvote 0

1GODALONE

Jun 7, 2004
Colorado
✟15,452.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
If you really want your sister to stop going i would recommend showing her the true values and principles of the Bible (even though you dont beleive). It is important for her to know why she feels the way she does about God, get the word straight from the Bible, it will never lie.

Upvote 0

Mary_Magdalene

AKA..Godschosengirl
Feb 3, 2004
✟30,328.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Garnet2727 said:
Well, all, thought I'd pop in and let you know. Just got off the phone with my sister. She has decided not to go. At risk of being inflammatory...I'm very relieved. As I said in the OP, I'm convinced that Benny Hinn is a snake oil salesman. After reading this thread, talking with her pastor and looking at the different kinds of things that he has said and done, my sister is now a bit embarassed that she even considered going.

:thumbsup:

:idea: hey, Garnet. maybe to make your sis feel better, you could go to church with her and to lunch one Sunday.... :D

Upvote 0

n2wolves

Sep 4, 2003
Tennessee
✟15,600.00
Faith
Non-Denom
reconciliation said:
"That which is perfect" couldnt mean love. If it was love Paul was speaking of, then the early church hadnt that love for they had those spiritual gifts. But how could someone experience the gifts of the Spirit without living in the love because God is love?

Paul teaches in verse 13:13 that faith, hope and love abide now. Also he teaches in the same epistle that Christians should look for spiritual gifts, such as gift to prophesy, to speak with other tongues and so on. So we should also seek both things: love and these Scriptural gifts.

The gifts will cease when we understand fully and completely, not partly as we do today. We arent still complete so we need Him who is the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Paul was teaching that the church at Corinth should rely on faith, hope and love and not to rely on spiritual gifts...a new way. Spiritual gifts no longer exist today because they were pasted on by the laying on of hands by the apostles, since there aren't any apostles alive today, spiritual gifts can no longer exist.

Act 8:14 Now when the apostles that were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:

Act 8:15 who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Spirit:

Act 8:16 for as yet it was fallen upon none of them: only they had been baptized into the name of the Lord Jesus.

Act 8:17 Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.

Act 8:18 Now when Simon saw that through the laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Spirit was given, he offered them money,

Act 8:19 saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay my hands, he may receive the Holy Spirit.

Act 19:5 And when they heard this, they were baptized into the name of the Lord Jesus.

Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Spirit came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

Upvote 0

MinDach

Dec 23, 2003
USA
✟888.00
Faith
Christian
I do not know if Benny Hinn is real or not, but it does not matter, God will use him. He may be in it for the fame, or money, or he may love God with all his heart, only he knows for sure. But what I do know for sure, all the thousands & thousands of people who come forward and say God has healed them can not all be lies. If he does Good for the Kingdom of God, then I would say leave him alone, if he was doing bad, then he would need to have light shown on him. But I will leave this to God, for he knows what in the heart of this man, and he will do with him as he pleases, for there were many Prophets who came from God, and most people hated them. So I will not throw any stones today.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

All4one

Sep 10, 2004
Ky
✟716.00
Faith
Christian
hey, Garnet. maybe to make your sis feel better, you could go to church with her and to lunch one Sunday....
Very nice point Gods chosen girl. Garnet weather you know it or not you have already chosen to discern the spirit of God from a false one. You say you are an athiest BUT seem to realize the difference between the true spirit of God and a false one? You are on the right road sister. Please continue to seek God. You have a part inside you that knows who God is. Find it and dust it off. :thumbsup:

In Christs Love,
Love Ya sis,
All4one:clap:

Upvote 0

reconciliation

Oct 5, 2004
Espoo
✟15,369.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
n2wolves said:
Paul was teaching that the church at Corinth should rely on faith, hope and love and not to rely on spiritual gifts...a new way. Spiritual gifts no longer exist today because they were pasted on by the laying on of hands by the apostles, since there aren't any apostles alive today, spiritual gifts can no longer exist.
The laying on of hands was one way by which Holy Spirit imparted spiritual gifts in the book of Acts, and I believe He hasnt changed but uses still believers in this round of impartation. Of course we must trust in the Lord and not only in these gifts but we must also remember that He wants to manifest His power among us.

If God gave people spiritual gifts only through the apostles, then why did Paul urge believers at Corinth to look for these gifts? Does this mean that believers were to look for the apostles to receive these gifts which belong to everyone according to Paul? I think God isnt limited so that He could do certain things only through certain people. God isnt dependent on apostles when He wants to impart His amazing gifts.

Upvote 0

Garnet2727

Illogical, irrational, reprobate
Oct 4, 2004
Lansing, MI
✟13,764.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,

I had a three day weekend and took a break from the computer. :)

Just a few comments, for those of you who are concerned about my lack of salvation, a small part of my story can be found here:

http://www.christianforums.com/t1002096

Simply put, I have no belief in God. It's not a choice, I'm simply incapable of belief now.

As for taking my sister out to lunch. Would love to. Unfortunately, she's in Oklahoma and I'm in Alabama. Best we can do right now is talk on the phone once or twice a week. When I do visit Oklahoma, both my sisters and I spend a lot of time together..and yes...I do go to church with them. :cool: This gives them some measure of comfort which I am happy to provide.

Be well,

~G~

Upvote 0
Nov 11, 2003
Pa
Visit site
✟122.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I think we take on a very serious role when we begin to accuse people and judge people when we are not totally sure of their relationship with God. Because if you begin to judge someone who is a man or women of God you can bring wrath upon yourself if this person is truly a man or women of God. So unless you have solid proof maybe the best way to go about it is saying I really don't agree with some things that Benny Hinn does and it is just not my thing. Do not put that person down because can you really say your are %100 sure he is not a man of God? Be very careful because you are not just dealing with Benny Hinn, you are going beyond and dealing with God himself. Just what if? I'm not saying I agree or disagree just asking, What if he is a man of God and you all have just said the things about him that you did. Where you point one finger to accuse there will be two pointing at you and your life. Please be careful in taking on the role of accuser!

Upvote 0

Djinn

Jan 30, 2003
Boston/MA/USA
Visit site
✟119.00
Faith
Christian
Garnet2727 said:
Hello all,

I'm looking for some advice here. My sister, who is a Southern Baptist is going to a Benny Hinn revival (show?) in Atlanta in a few months. I'm VERY concerned about this. My sister is in a particularly needy state of mind. She lost her eldest son 4 years ago and still is grieving daily.

I've watched Benny Hinn on TV and have also done some research about him. It seems that many conservative Christians consider him a heretic. As for me, I think he's a snake oil salesman out to get money.

I'm not sure what to do about this. I see my sister getting easily sucked into his nonsense. I've tried telling her and sending her links from Christians sites, but her mind is set on going and she frankly doesn't want to hear it from an atheist.

Any input?
Garnet2727, one purpose of the miracle crusade events is to help large groups of believers come together into worship and praise and to ask Jesus to move among his people by His Holy Spirit. It's groups of people of all backgrounds and cultures coming into prayer, praise and faith for miracles in Jesus' Mighty and Wonderful name. These events also help those who are not yet believers, but are seeking, to have a place to come and hear the gospel without having to go through some local church. Some of these people would never set foot in a church, but are willing to go to these events. It's a place Jesus uses to meet those that are seeking, but have not yet committed themselves to him.

Garnet2727, I would like to give you some education on my reply. I have 2 years of Bible college from South Eastern Bible College in Lakeland, Florida. Also, I love Jesus Christ with all my heart.

The scripture declares, "All have fallen short of the Glory of God, not one does good, NO .... NOT EVEN ONE." However, Jesus because of his great love paid it all on the Cross. He knew in advance about our pride, our sins, our arrogance, our religious pride, our hate and all the rest. Nevertheless, in his mercy and love he paid our price in full. Call on him in the privacy of your own home. May he touch you in a way that convinces you he is the way, the truth and the life. Then may Jesus protect you with the power of his Holy Spirit from all self righteous Christianity. The real Jesus says just come, it's already done, come as you are. False Christianity say, DO, DO, or else.

Benny Hinn's erred words of knowledge:

Before we continue, I wish to state to all reading that I do not endorse Benny Hinn's errors that have occurred in respect to some of his prophetic word's of knowledge. It is clear Benny has erred in this over the years. It is also clear he has received many prophetic words of knowledge that are correct. However, regardless of Benny Hinn's mistakes, I fully endorse the work of the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ being done through Benny Hinn Ministries and the Miracle Crusades. Benny Hinn is a son and a servant of Jesus Christ and I pray that Jesus Christ would deliver Benny Hinn of any and of all spirits that may be hindering him, or oppressing him. This includes those persons he works around as well as any other, family, friends, pastors, teachers or any hidden thing he may not be aware of, even in himself.

For those Christians reading now that believe Benny Hinn cannot be of God because of his past mistakes then I ask you this, have you sinned or fallen short in the last seven days from God's point of view? Are your sins, less or greater than Benny Hinn's? Are you saved by grace, or by the perfect keeping of the law of Moses? If then it is by grace then why would you consider Benny Hinn not of God because of his past failures? Some of you might say well its different because Benny has given false prophecy, so he is a false prophet. Well, I say Benny Hinn has given erred words of knowledge unintentionally in his zeal. Either way you look at it, whether false prophet, or false words of knowledge, in Jesus' grace it is sin that is forgivable.

Some have said, according to the law a false prophet must be stoned to death. Yes, under the law from the old testament this would be true. It would also be true for adultery, fornication, false witness and a host of other sins. So, if anyone among you reading today wishes Benny Hinn to be stoned to death in accordance with the Law of God, rather than correction in and by God's grace, then what you have done is to put yourself back under the law and condemned and stoned yourself. Jesus taught and commanded his disciples to judge not and to love one another. To break this command of Jesus is just a deadly in the law of Christ, as false prophecy would be under the Law of God. Which is greater friends, the Law of Moses, or the Law of Christ Jesus? Question: Who reading here wants to be under the Law and fallen from grace? I will tell you, it is those who choose to stand in Jesus' place as a judge in the law, rather than a minister of his grace. Friends pray asking Jesus Christ to correct Benny Hinn with his love, his mercy and in his grace and you will receive the same. Judge Benny Hinn by the law rather than by grace and you will also receive the same.

Apostle Paul said the following about false Christianity: "They have a form of religion, but they deny the miracle power of God." In other words false Christian churches will look Christian and to the average layman sound Christian, but they will have had NO tangible experience with the Holy Spirit of God. Apostle Paul also said, "Those that do not have the Spirit of Christ, are not his." Paul in another portion of scripture said, "I did not come to you with eloquent words of men, but rather in fear and trembling and in the demonstration of the spirit, that your faith would not depend on man's wisdom, but rather in the power of God."

Jesus said, "If the blind leads the blind, will they not both fall in the pit?" Question: Did David Koresh do miracles to deceive his followers, did Jim Jones? NO !!! If they had they would have had millions of followers not hundreds. There was never a miracle in these cults, David Koresh and Jim Jones deceived by twisting the scriptures. These two deceivers were both very legalistic and controlling type of teachers.

They used the Bible in such a way in order to control their followers with guilt and shame, rather than teaching them about Jesus' increasing love and grace. The lack of understanding Jesus' grace covenant and his love will almost always produce teachers and persons that are legalist and self righteous. These legalistic teachers if not corrected by God, will in the worse case scenario, become cultic and possibly deadly. False Christianity always says, DO, DO, DO or else. But the REAL JESUS CHRIST always says come, just come it's already done. The real Jesus says, Fear Not come as you are and I will give you rest.

Now, I agree Benny Hinn has made many errors outright doctrinally where he has no out and no excuse. But I have also heard others things said about Benny that were nothing more than slander, or sound bites that were blown out of proportion, or out of context.

Benny Hinn is a man saved by grace, growing in grace and making mistakes along the way. I am sure the Lord Jesus intends to grow Benny up and correct him in his erred doctrine.

Question for all:

Is there anyone here reading this page today that has never made a doctrinal mistake? If you can say you have never made a doctrinal mistake, then I say we should take you to the sea of Galilee so we can all watch you walk on water.

The divisions in many Christian denominations is usually due to foolish pride. This usually stemming from secondary doctrinal issues. It's important to discern and take a stand when you are sure about erred doctrine. But, it is also important to be careful how you hear. You must research for yourself before you repeat a charge of heresy, or false doctrine. You need to hear it from the source, not a second, or third hand sources. Not only that you need to understand it in the context, or setting it was given. Sound bites from secondary sources are almost always for the purpose of slander, not truth.

My point is this; there are anointed teachers of Jesus Christ in training around the world, and God wants to use them to bring balance and correction to the evangelists that have made mistakes and of course to the entire body of Christ.

But first these called out teachers of Jesus Christ must know for sure and be aware that Jesus has indeed called these men. This call in spite of their personal mistakes. Just as Paul realized Peter was called, and Peter realized that Paul was called, even though they had some serious disagreement at one time.

So, in order to teach with God's anointing and power, you must be willing to be taught and re taught by the Holy Spirit and understand God does not use perfect men but yielded men. You must also understand it is by Jesus' Grace and Mercy that Jesus uses any of us. Jesus had to fix a cut off ear once, the "upon this rock" kingdom kid blew it pretty good that day. Nevertheless Jesus knew Peter's heart in spite of Peter's great screw ups.

Once a person really understands this in their heart then Jesus can anoint his called out teachers or others with the same power. This so when corrections are needed, the teacher or person called of Jesus for this can speak and make doctrinal correction with the Holy Spirit confirming it with great power. This so the other person can receive it with zero confusion. Just like in the case of Peter and Paul. The Word and the Spirit of Jesus Christ bearing witness with great manifest power to confirm the truth.

I pray that all men that are called as teachers in the Lord Jesus would seek the Lord Jesus about all these things. I also hope you will ALL SEEK JESUS about these things, not just teachers.

Remember to take into consideration all the things I said in the beginning. Remember there are lots of churches with seriously erred doctrine. You need to ask yourself why Jesus Christ has not allowed Satan to do any false miracles in these other erred churches? Is Benny Hinn's doctrine more evil, or erred than theirs?

I hope you see my point, I'm not trying to lift up Benny Hinn, he has made lots of mistakes. But I am lifting up what the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ is doing at these miracle crusades in spite of Benny Hinn.

Pray for Benny Hinn and seek the Lord Jesus to anoint you for his call and purpose for your life. Let me correct myself, your first call is to know Jesus as Lord and as your friend. Then learn to sit in your Heavenly Father's lap as a child without fear, trusting his grace. Then you can say to your Father, Here I am send me.
:amen:

So, in conclusion Garnet2727, Although your sister is still grieving over the loss of her loved one, this is one of God's many ways of helping her get thru this very, very difficult time in her life. I understand your concern for her being vulnerable. She will be just fine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Djinn

Jan 30, 2003
Boston/MA/USA
Visit site
✟119.00
Faith
Christian
CrossWiseMag said:
Benny Hinn's teachings are demonstrably false. God does not send his miracles to validate false teachings. End of story.

Benny Hinn might be Christian, he might not be Christian. Nobody knows but God. But his "miracles" cannot be of God, because his teaching is demonstrably false.
Jesus commanded us to love one another brothers and sisters, if we only fight and devour one another trying to prove a specific point of doctrine, or the error of some denomination or teaching, then we are no better than those that fight and debate on our network television news programs. Correct doctrine is important and it must be discussed and debated at times, but it must done remembering always the doctrine of love Jesus Christ taught. For that doctrine is not just a doctrine of Jesus Christ to debate about, but rather it is the command of God the Father given to us through his Son Jesus Christ. God will give more grace when we fall short in this and God knows we all do, but of all the teachings Jesus gave us from God Almighty our Father, the most important teaching is his teaching on love and forgiveness. So let us seek God in Jesus Christ's name for the ability to do just that, to love. Love that is NOT based on our strength and ability, but by his. For our ability will never make the grade, nor will we be able to do it in our ability in all situations, so ask for God's ability in Jesus' mighty and wonderful name!
:groupray:

Upvote 0

CrossWiseMag

Sep 30, 2004
✟555.00
Faith
Lutheran
It is not loving to preach false and devilish doctrine, to raise doubts about Christ's sacrifice in those for whom miracles do not come. It is not loving to preach a message that God will heal you, if only you have enough faith.

Rather, it is loving to reach out to those weakened by the false doctrine of people like Benny Hinn, pointing out that Christ died for their sins, no matter how heinous, including the sin of doubt, which we all must face at some time in our lives.

Upvote 0

Djinn

Jan 30, 2003
Boston/MA/USA
Visit site
✟119.00
Faith
Christian
CrossWiseMag said:
It is not loving to preach false and devilish doctrine, to raise doubts about Christ's sacrifice in those for whom miracles do not come. It is not loving to preach a message that God will heal you, if only you have enough faith.

Rather, it is loving to reach out to those weakened by the false doctrine of people like Benny Hinn, pointing out that Christ died for their sins, no matter how heinous, including the sin of doubt, which we all must face at some time in our lives.
Matthew Chapter 7: 15-20
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Question: Does Benny Hinn actually fit this Paragragh from the Bible?

Upvote 0

MinDach

Dec 23, 2003
USA
✟888.00
Faith
Christian
Garnet2727, one purpose of the miracle crusade events is to help large groups of believers come together into worship and praise and to ask Jesus to move among his people by His Holy Spirit. It's groups of people of all backgrounds and cultures coming into prayer, praise and faith for miracles in Jesus' Mighty and Wonderful name. These events also help those who are not yet believers, but are seeking, to have a place to come and hear the gospel without having to go through some local church. Some of these people would never set foot in a church, but are willing to go to these events. It's a place Jesus uses to meet those that are seeking, but have not yet committed themselves to him.

Garnet2727, I would like to give you some education on my reply. I have 2 years of Bible college from South Eastern Bible College in Lakeland, Florida. Also, I love Jesus Christ with all my heart.

The scripture declares, "All have fallen short of the Glory of God, not one does good, NO .... NOT EVEN ONE." However, Jesus because of his great love paid it all on the Cross. He knew in advance about our pride, our sins, our arrogance, our religious pride, our hate and all the rest. Nevertheless, in his mercy and love he paid our price in full. Call on him in the privacy of your own home. May he touch you in a way that convinces you he is the way, the truth and the life. Then may Jesus protect you with the power of his Holy Spirit from all self righteous Christianity. The real Jesus says just come, it's already done, come as you are. False Christianity say, DO, DO, or else.

Benny Hinn's erred words of knowledge:

Before we continue, I wish to state to all reading that I do not endorse Benny Hinn's errors that have occurred in respect to some of his prophetic word's of knowledge. It is clear Benny has erred in this over the years. It is also clear he has received many prophetic words of knowledge that are correct. However, regardless of Benny Hinn's mistakes, I fully endorse the work of the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ being done through Benny Hinn Ministries and the Miracle Crusades. Benny Hinn is a son and a servant of Jesus Christ and I pray that Jesus Christ would deliver Benny Hinn of any and of all spirits that may be hindering him, or oppressing him. This includes those persons he works around as well as any other, family, friends, pastors, teachers or any hidden thing he may not be aware of, even in himself.

For those Christians reading now that believe Benny Hinn cannot be of God because of his past mistakes then I ask you this, have you sinned or fallen short in the last seven days from God's point of view? Are your sins, less or greater than Benny Hinn's? Are you saved by grace, or by the perfect keeping of the law of Moses? If then it is by grace then why would you consider Benny Hinn not of God because of his past failures? Some of you might say well its different because Benny has given false prophecy, so he is a false prophet. Well, I say Benny Hinn has given erred words of knowledge unintentionally in his zeal. Either way you look at it, whether false prophet, or false words of knowledge, in Jesus' grace it is sin that is forgivable.

Some have said, according to the law a false prophet must be stoned to death. Yes, under the law from the old testament this would be true. It would also be true for adultery, fornication, false witness and a host of other sins. So, if anyone among you reading today wishes Benny Hinn to be stoned to death in accordance with the Law of God, rather than correction in and by God's grace, then what you have done is to put yourself back under the law and condemned and stoned yourself. Jesus taught and commanded his disciples to judge not and to love one another. To break this command of Jesus is just a deadly in the law of Christ, as false prophecy would be under the Law of God. Which is greater friends, the Law of Moses, or the Law of Christ Jesus? Question: Who reading here wants to be under the Law and fallen from grace? I will tell you, it is those who choose to stand in Jesus' place as a judge in the law, rather than a minister of his grace. Friends pray asking Jesus Christ to correct Benny Hinn with his love, his mercy and in his grace and you will receive the same. Judge Benny Hinn by the law rather than by grace and you will also receive the same.

Apostle Paul said the following about false Christianity: "They have a form of religion, but they deny the miracle power of God." In other words false Christian churches will look Christian and to the average layman sound Christian, but they will have had NO tangible experience with the Holy Spirit of God. Apostle Paul also said, "Those that do not have the Spirit of Christ, are not his." Paul in another portion of scripture said, "I did not come to you with eloquent words of men, but rather in fear and trembling and in the demonstration of the spirit, that your faith would not depend on man's wisdom, but rather in the power of God."

Jesus said, "If the blind leads the blind, will they not both fall in the pit?" Question: Did David Koresh do miracles to deceive his followers, did Jim Jones? NO !!! If they had they would have had millions of followers not hundreds. There was never a miracle in these cults, David Koresh and Jim Jones deceived by twisting the scriptures. These two deceivers were both very legalistic and controlling type of teachers.

They used the Bible in such a way in order to control their followers with guilt and shame, rather than teaching them about Jesus' increasing love and grace. The lack of understanding Jesus' grace covenant and his love will almost always produce teachers and persons that are legalist and self righteous. These legalistic teachers if not corrected by God, will in the worse case scenario, become cultic and possibly deadly. False Christianity always says, DO, DO, DO or else. But the REAL JESUS CHRIST always says come, just come it's already done. The real Jesus says, Fear Not come as you are and I will give you rest.

Now, I agree Benny Hinn has made many errors outright doctrinally where he has no out and no excuse. But I have also heard others things said about Benny that were nothing more than slander, or sound bites that were blown out of proportion, or out of context.

Benny Hinn is a man saved by grace, growing in grace and making mistakes along the way. I am sure the Lord Jesus intends to grow Benny up and correct him in his erred doctrine.

Question for all:

Is there anyone here reading this page today that has never made a doctrinal mistake? If you can say you have never made a doctrinal mistake, then I say we should take you to the sea of Galilee so we can all watch you walk on water.

The divisions in many Christian denominations is usually due to foolish pride. This usually stemming from secondary doctrinal issues. It's important to discern and take a stand when you are sure about erred doctrine. But, it is also important to be careful how you hear. You must research for yourself before you repeat a charge of heresy, or false doctrine. You need to hear it from the source, not a second, or third hand sources. Not only that you need to understand it in the context, or setting it was given. Sound bites from secondary sources are almost always for the purpose of slander, not truth.

My point is this; there are anointed teachers of Jesus Christ in training around the world, and God wants to use them to bring balance and correction to the evangelists that have made mistakes and of course to the entire body of Christ.

But first these called out teachers of Jesus Christ must know for sure and be aware that Jesus has indeed called these men. This call in spite of their personal mistakes. Just as Paul realized Peter was called, and Peter realized that Paul was called, even though they had some serious disagreement at one time.

So, in order to teach with God's anointing and power, you must be willing to be taught and re taught by the Holy Spirit and understand God does not use perfect men but yielded men. You must also understand it is by Jesus' Grace and Mercy that Jesus uses any of us. Jesus had to fix a cut off ear once, the "upon this rock" kingdom kid blew it pretty good that day. Nevertheless Jesus knew Peter's heart in spite of Peter's great screw ups.

Once a person really understands this in their heart then Jesus can anoint his called out teachers or others with the same power. This so when corrections are needed, the teacher or person called of Jesus for this can speak and make doctrinal correction with the Holy Spirit confirming it with great power. This so the other person can receive it with zero confusion. Just like in the case of Peter and Paul. The Word and the Spirit of Jesus Christ bearing witness with great manifest power to confirm the truth.

I pray that all men that are called as teachers in the Lord Jesus would seek the Lord Jesus about all these things. I also hope you will ALL SEEK JESUS about these things, not just teachers.

Remember to take into consideration all the things I said in the beginning. Remember there are lots of churches with seriously erred doctrine. You need to ask yourself why Jesus Christ has not allowed Satan to do any false miracles in these other erred churches? Is Benny Hinn's doctrine more evil, or erred than theirs?

I hope you see my point, I'm not trying to lift up Benny Hinn, he has made lots of mistakes. But I am lifting up what the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ is doing at these miracle crusades in spite of Benny Hinn.

Pray for Benny Hinn and seek the Lord Jesus to anoint you for his call and purpose for your life. Let me correct myself, your first call is to know Jesus as Lord and as your friend. Then learn to sit in your Heavenly Father's lap as a child without fear, trusting his grace. Then you can say to your Father, Here I am send me

Thank you Djinn

That was very well said.

Upvote 0