✟86,040.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't either.

If, however, it turns out to be true that she has an IQ of 83, dropped out of 5 colleges, and has never been able to do well in school, then I wonder how she will understand foreign policy, the American constitution, the federal budget, and the other things that a President needs to manage.

But let's wait until we know whether these records are genuine.

Jonathan

Her ability to understand is in question and certainly her ability to articulate points on certain issues is suspect but how she did 20 some odd years ago in school may or may not be an indication of anything. Grades are not just a reflection of innate intelligence, they also reflect environment, personality, coping skills and a whole host of things and as a teenager these things can be volatile.

Upvote 0

Bootstrap

Jun 17, 2008
Durham, NC
✟19,239.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Her ability to understand is in question and certainly her ability to articulate points on certain issues is suspect but how she did 20 some odd years ago in school may or may not be an indication of anything. Grades are not just a reflection of innate intelligence, they also reflect environment, personality, coping skills and a whole host of things and as a teenager these things can be volatile.

Yup. I agree.

Jonathan

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Lies and abuse of power are good?

Really? Last I checked she wasn't the one people were screaming to have murdered in public.

Exactly,and as soon as the Troopergate report report came out she immediately lied and said it "vindicated her of all wrongdoing!

Finding Number One

For the reasons explained in section IV of this report, I find that Governor Sarah Palin abused her power by violating Alaska Statute 39.52.110(a) of the Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act. Alaska Statute 39.52.110

http://community.adn.com/adn/node/132565

She violated a State Ethics Law! :doh:

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Is there anybody able to point me to supporting evidence for the authenticity of the records displayed at http://www.scribd.com/doc/6473754/Sarah-Palin-Stats?

An IQ of 83?
87% of Americans are smarter than Sarah Palin?

There are enough smears going around that I really like to see some evidence this is authentic before I get too excited.

Jonathan
I missed the 83 iq thing. That is pretty gosh darn low by golly.
;)

I too would like some verification on this.
I'll do some checking...so far snopes doesn't have anything.

Upvote 0

OphidiaPhile

Sep 26, 2008
Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I missed the 83 iq thing. That is pretty gosh darn low by golly.
;)

I too would like some verification on this.
I'll do some checking...so far snopes doesn't have anything.

75 is retarded.

Upvote 0

R.Johnson

Aug 28, 2008
South Carolina
✟7,736.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Really? Last I checked she wasn't the one people were screaming to have murdered in public.

But these people were

Three distinct things went down yesterday at separate events across the country. First, there was a John McCain rally in New Mexico, where one over-zealous voter called Obama a "terrorist." McCain said nothing.
Meanwhile, over at a Sarah Palin rally in Clearwater, Florida, another supporter offered this macabre suggestion for how to deal with Obama: "Kill him!" Nice. Perhaps the worst action went down at another Palin event in Florida, this time in Fort Myers:
In Clearwater, arriving reporters were greeted with shouts and taunts by the crowd of about 3,000. Palin then went on to blame Katie Couric's questions for her "less-than-successful interview with kinda mainstream media." At that, Palin supporters turned on reporters in the press area, waving thunder sticks and shouting abuse. Others hurled obscenities at a camera crew. One Palin supporter shouted a racial epithet at an African American sound man for a network and told him, "Sit down, boy."​

Upvote 0

Grizzly

Enemy of Christmas
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2002
Tallahassee
✟46,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
75 is retarded.

An IQ of 70 plus deficits in adaptive behavior (daily living skills) is mental retardation.

There is simply no way Palin has an IQ of anything less than 100.

Upvote 0