United States
✟19,722.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I was wondering if dancing with a tallit would be offensive to Jewish people. I was wanting to include some tallits in the choreography of a flag worship dance for services at my church. Serveral people have tallits in our congregation and of course usually use them for our prayer services. Please PM me if you would like to respond to my question Thank you ahead of time.:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

anisavta

Never Forget!
May 25, 2008
Too far away from Jerusalem
✟16,693.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Spent the 4th with DH's family and some of their friends. Ate then ate more watched street fireworks and got to share with a Gentile Christian young man who Yeshua is from a Messianic Jewish perspective. And the fun part was he wasn't arguing anything but just listened and received it - wanting to go home and study for himself. Very cool.

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟171,173.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
For a long time I have not been to this forum, for i don't know who i am.

i also don't go to any organized Church, for i don't agree with their theology or i am lazy.

i don't like loneliness. I am glad to come back and visit you again. Spiritual War is continuing , are we in the same troop?

Shalom, yusuph Hai

Upvote 0