Never Forget!
May 25, 2008
Too far away from Jerusalem
✟16,693.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I always thought this was the place to just chit chat and was looking forward to it but it is indeed a lonely place.
Other forums I have been on have places like this that everyone visits everyday and you get to know people (at least in a cyberspace way) but here the only way to get people posting is to dis someone or their pet theories and then they come out of the woodwork.

Upvote 0
Jun 25, 2003
Tacoma, WA
Visit site
✟9,288.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Greetings everyone,
I am rewriting this today because I deleted the original content not too long after I posted it.
I have been disconnected from this community of believers as well as those who I have fellowshipped with about 2 1/2 yrs to 3 yrs.
Reasons. Father and Yeshua know. Judging, analysing everything around me. What is this? Is it a gift the Father gave me, analysis. Which for a while now I thought I am to analyse all things that man is doing and make decisions on them. But with this mote in my eye, namely pride and a tongue to boot from bitterness stored up inside for many many years without having really forgiven all and feeling like a dog returning to its vomit.
And talking about analysing others, I analyse myself more then anyone. Yeah, guilt is always there about how I have talked to or thought others in kind. And being Yes Men/Women, seeing how people mass together based upon another Man's written statements or what they said in public. What is really behind the white as fleece colored door? Appearance can lie as to what is really inside a person, meaning their mentality. But you can tell the two different ones apart, those that care for others above themselves and those who care for themself above most others or even all others. You can tell them by their fruits they present before others, most times. Because adventually Our Father will let it be reveiled to others who have learned from life experiences to read people even just by first meeting. But people would say that everyone can do that. Who am I to say what you can do as a gift from The ONE who bestows great gifts upon each person, some more gifts then others. And I reckon that there are many people in this world with some amazing gifts, but use these for their benefit instead of all. That is why I feel a commercial society is what it shows by its fruits, a self-serving belief. Yes, I understand that there are many people who help others all over the world. Blessed are they who seek the Face of Father in those who are in great need. Blessed are those who fulfill each Opportune moment that Father has Given them for HIS Esteem by verbalising it is from HIM, not any other. So that is partly why after living on earth for 48 years I've come to the conclusion that Yeshua is Our Brother, Prince of Peace, etc., etc., etc., G_D Filled, Master of All(excepting the Throne). And also that He even bowed to the Father and thanked Him and Talked to Him, Our Father The MOST HIGH ELOHIM.
Then there is lowly me who feels he must confound the wise with inspiration at times I feel from the Father via our only connection to Him, Yeshua HaMashiach and of course you can't forget the Teacher/etc. that came, after Yeshua went to prepare Our FATHER'S REIGN, Ruach HaKodesh to lead us not astray from Hitting The Mark, but to strengthen us As Echad with The MOST HIGH ELOHIM with Yeshua bringing our words to Him. I therefore feel Yeshua is The Servent. And we should be likened to him as Servants to others and especially those of The Belief in G_D how ever you see Him/Her, what ever, you believe in something other then SELF. But we all take and devide up what we have learned over the years(thousands) and the Truth has been twisted and warped, but you know, HIS WORD Stands the Test of Time. Now we have those with bad fruits amoungst the ones who believe in G_D. Those who promote killing others or even forcing others to conform to their ideals, not mentioning any, but you know what you have seen in the world those beliefs that force their own upon others and now we see one coming that has been taking over Europe and has a belief of forcing others to their views.
Now back to me, a lowly because I have a past to not even think any pride or joy in, but sadness because of a line that was crossed and feel no forgiveness at least from the world point of view, and especially in many believers groups and many individuals who wouldn't give the time of day becuase of a past. Enough said.
This lowly person has been wondering where he fits in all this mess in this world of division and so on. I have lived with people who don't believe for years now. And have over the years went to fellowships and gatherings. I've seen peoples mentalities sticking out like sore thumbs, not that I am looking for how a person is or should I? To know who those are that you are hanging with is critical isn't it? Everyone in life have been given gifts, but some just don't know what gift(s) they have. I have other gifts that line in with the analytical one.
Think of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil vs. the Tree of Life(Yeshua, branchout from the Tree that יהוה planted upon this earth around 2000 years ago) For if only Adam and Eve would have just waited they could have then eaten from the Tree of Life instead they chose The Tree of Knowledge(Good and Evil). See we are born into Missing the Mark(sin, self-preservation) instead of seeking to Esteem the ONE who created us we have from youth sought our OWN way. But a few here and there are Seekers from practically from birth, likened to John and Yeshua. Seekers who don't stop from Seeking and learn to rely on the ONE who created them. Don't get me wrong majority of those who claim to be a believer(Jew first, gentiles second) have something coming to them for seeking their own first rather then HIS Esteem for Everything, everyday, every breath, everything good and evil.
I'm guilty of such, seeking my own rather then HIS Esteem ,יהוה , Ours and Yeshua's Father.
I know a few Messianic Judaism believers who feel it is a need to convert to Judaism to be right withיהוה and not talk about the one who has opened up a Big can of worms for all those who are seekers to become also Fishermen to spread יהוה s NAME to all in the whole world, but not in a self-seeking mentality either, no one will trully listen when self is first. Yes, some will but most won't. Now if one wanted to get all worldly about sending out the message then they (when in Rome be a Roman), the worldly way, the self-seeking way, we are surrounded by such since we live in a commercial society just like a big empire, but this one has borders(at least in most peoples view, but a few are lurking to make it a One world control-reckon some will say conspiricy theory or wifes tale).
Ok, about Yoseph, eleventh son of Yisrael, wasn't he looked upon as Pharoah?

Blessed are you who come in the NAME ofיהוה ,

Your lowly brother,

Tag

None of you who seek HIS face, which that face is in Yeshua for He is the image of His/Our Father, will not lose your life, but depending on how you handle what ever gifts you have will determine if you too are a Servant of THE MOST HIGH ELOHIM.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,759.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Happy Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur!:clap::wave:
103477.gif

http://www.123greetings.com/events/yom_kippur/yom15.html

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
I always thought this was the place to just chit chat and was looking forward to it but it is indeed a lonely place.
Other forums I have been on have places like this that everyone visits everyday and you get to know people (at least in a cyberspace way) but here the only way to get people posting is to dis someone or their pet theories and then they come out of the woodwork.
They serve beer there too.:p

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Greetings everyone,

I was blessed with a job last week. A place I used to work at. Working in a company that smokes salmon for Costco and Albertsons and other companies.

Praise YHWH!!!

Tag
Praise the Lord...:amen::clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.