Come in and sit a spell with us in UNCLE HIRAM's DELI [open]

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
Can ya use rice milk? Soy makes me break out for some odd reason too. Somedays I hate eating. Have you ever heard of Udi's gluten free bread? Now that stuff I AWESOME!!!! Just wish they made Pita bread to go with my hummus.
have you tried millet milk... We have a receipe for that .. and we could make up a batch if we know when you will be coming by...We will see if we can't find some gluten free pita for you and have it available the next time you are here at the deli..

Upvote 0

Ahavah

Old School
Nov 4, 2004
✟9,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
00635987.detail.a.jpg
Here's a pair of new ones for ya Vis.

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Sure, make it a lamb gyro with a side of cucummber sauce.

Now that we can do.. coming right up... by the way, we make our cucumber sauce fresh every morning, please let us know if you like our house special.
that sounds sooooo good right now can I join you guys?

Just got off work and Im fammished!!!

What kind of hot drinks do you have Vis

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

christianmomof3

pursuing Christ
Apr 12, 2005
in Christ
✟25,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am making dinner for tonight - family is coming over - my oldest daughter just turned 18. I have spaghetti squash and potatoes and sweet potatoes baking in the oven and will barbeque some chicken, hot dogs and hamburgers. I am also making a pasta salad using - get this - star of david shaped pasta
It is this one - the bag of pasta in front :)
cat_26.jpg

and I have some pineapple cut up and will make a salad and some corn chowder soup.

Upvote 0