Coexist?

Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure what my post had to do with opposition to diversity? I was just pointing out that Lucifer / Lucibel / Abellio / Apollo / etc.. might not be the bad guy.

For a surety the theosophists, ritualists, illuminists and false shepherds will find every vs of our Holy Bible that could be twisted to prove your point.:doh:

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not sure what my post had to do with opposition to diversity? I was just pointing out that Lucifer / Lucibel / Abellio / Apollo / etc.. might not be the bad guy.
Okkkk and who might the real bad guy be then when the Son of God Himself and scripture call him a roaring lion, great deceiver and the father of lies:doh:

Upvote 0

Soulgazer

Christian Gnostic
Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
✟19,403.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Okkkk and who might the real bad guy be then when the Son of God Himself and scripture call him a roaring lion, great deceiver and the father of lies:doh:
Yaldobaoth, of course, the "Lion faced". "And the world shall come to believe a lie". Aren't you and I part of that world? When we walk, do our feet not move on matter? When we talk, are we not talking about things we are trained to talk about, and avoiding those things we are trained to avoid?

(7) Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man."

[SIZE=-1]8:44[/SIZE]Ye are of your father the devil,
is one of those verses that nobody likes to examine very closely. These were devout Jews, the ones keeping the law, that Jesus was speaking to. [SIZE=-1]8:30[/SIZE]As he spake these things, many believed on him. [SIZE=-1]8:31[/SIZE]Jesus therefore said to those Jews that had believed him, If ye abide in my word, then are ye truly my disciples; [SIZE=-1]8:32[/SIZE]and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They couldn't understand how they were not free, for after all, were they not keeping the Law? How could they be children of the Devil, if they were keeping the Law?

The answer is so obvious, and so disturbing, that people would rather run away screaming than face the truth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ishraqiyun

Fanning the Divine Spark
Mar 22, 2011
Montsalvat
✟21,035.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
2 Samuel 24:1
And again the anger of the
LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

1 Chronicles 21:1
And
Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

Satan is a different fellow he serves the Lord of Hosts.

Upvote 0

Soulgazer

Christian Gnostic
Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
✟19,403.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
2 Samuel 24:1
And again the anger of the
LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

1 Chronicles 21:1
And
Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

Satan is a different fellow he serves the Lord of Hosts.
Except anger is a human emotion, tied to bio mechanics. It's triggered by fear. In order for somebody to be angry, they first have to be afraid. If God has prescience, how can He be afraid?

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
He seems to have a lot of human emotions like jealousy, regret (how is that if he knows the future?) , anger etc.

Do YOU believe that Jesus Christ, son of Mary and Divine Son of God ALmighty is the ONLY way to the Father in Heaven?

Are there other paths one could follow to meet God ALmighty?

Do YOU think God ALmighty is two parts..... one part pure GOOD and one part pure evil?

Is lucifer also a messiah?

Just asking.

Instead of beating around the bush... Yes or no to this question....

Is lucifer the christ?

Upvote 0

Ishraqiyun

Fanning the Divine Spark
Mar 22, 2011
Montsalvat
✟21,035.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Is lucifer also a messiah?
I'm beginning to wonder if they are not one and the same person. I'm not certain either way it's just a hypothesis I'm entertaining though. Some of the gnostic scriptures (specifically those of the Ophites and Sethians) teach that it was Jesus who was the serpent in the garden who taught Adam and Eve to eat of the tree of gnosis. He wanted them to realize their true nature and cease being ignorant slaves of the "god of this world". Maybe this "morning star" or "lucifer" is also a reference to the Christ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ishraqiyun

Fanning the Divine Spark
Mar 22, 2011
Montsalvat
✟21,035.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Do YOU believe that Jesus Christ, son of Mary and Divine Son of God ALmighty is the ONLY way to the Father in Heaven?
Jesus is the Logos and if you are without logos you will not obtain salvation. Only through the Logos can the Father be known. Knowledge /Gnosis of the Father is salvation.

Upvote 0

Ishraqiyun

Fanning the Divine Spark
Mar 22, 2011
Montsalvat
✟21,035.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Here are some examples that make me think the enemy of this God might actually be a good guy. I don't think the Father of Jesus was responsible for this:

2:23
And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 2:24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
-2 Kings 2:23,24

Some children call Elisha names so "god" apparently summons bears to kill them?! Doesn't sound like Jesus. He asked for the forgiveness of the people who mocked and even crucified him! I'm sure he could take a child calling him bald without murdering them.

Ezekiel 9:5-7
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all - old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."

Kill them all! Even the children.

Deuteronomy 7:1-2
When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations?the Hittites, Girgaes, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you- and when the LORD your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy.

Show no mercy!

Upvote 0

cubinity

jesus is; the rest is commentary.
Jun 11, 2010
✟20,090.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
And that's why I'm not gnostic.

Dualism might be fiction, but it is a relevant fiction, and relevance is important when talking about beliefs that shape people's behaviors.

There is nothing meaningful that gets lost in believing this popular fiction, is there?

Upvote 0

Soulgazer

Christian Gnostic
Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
✟19,403.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm beginning to wonder if they are not one and the same person. I'm not certain either way it's just a hypothesis I'm entertaining though. Some of the gnostic scriptures (specifically those of the Ophites and Sethians) teach that it was Jesus who was the serpent in the garden who taught Adam and Eve to eat of the tree of gnosis. He wanted them to realize their true nature and cease being ignorant slaves of the "god of this world". Maybe this "morning star" or "lucifer" is also a reference to the Christ?
Now this one, I am qualified to answer :)
There is matter, and there is spirit. Matter is less than spirit, but still has a heavy influence. When you get into our creation stories, you find that the body was created as a slave by the god of this world. The Father sent Christ in the form of the symbol of Wisdom, or sometimes just Wisdom Herself, to instill the seeds of divine potentiality, so that people could grow into something beyond being just a slave.

Satan does not play a part in these stories at all; These mythologies, although "modernized" to include the Christ, predate the invention of a personified evil. Instead, the old lionface himself, Yaldoboath, is used to show the insanity of both the creation and the creator.

So you can end up with a kid born with a deformity, because bodies fall under Yaldoboaths jurisdiction, yet his value is not in his deformed body or mind, but in his spirit, which is a gift from the Father.

"When the pearl is cast down into the mud, it becomes greatly despised, nor if it is anointed with balsam oil will it become more precious. But it always has value in the eyes of its owner. Compare the Sons of God: wherever they may be, they still have value in the eyes of their Father. "~ Philip

"Because it is not the flesh which yearns for the soul. For without the soul the body does not sin, just as the soul is not saved without the Spirit. But if the soul is saved when it is without evil, and if the spirit also is saved, then the body becomes sinless."~ Secret James

Last edited:
Reactions: Ishraqiyun
Upvote 0

O.F.F.

An Ex-Mason for Jesus
Jan 22, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟9,348.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
coexist.jpg

Personally, I would agree with philosopher/theologian Kenneth Samples comments:

"I think the concept behind “coexist” tells us that believers (people) should be distinct from their beliefs. Diverse ideas, of course, have to be carefully analyzed, and logic tells us that we should be intolerant of ideas that are confused or contradictory. Yet at the same time we can be tolerant of the people who hold these beliefs."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jpark

Oct 11, 2008
✟13,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's not unity. That's a veiled attempt to separate people.

Unity would be one icon or a merged icon.

Furthermore, that's just another attempt to make people disregard their faith in favor of self-sufficiency a.k.a another Renaissance a.k.a independence from God. If their faith is not compatible with another (i.e. Islam and Christianity), they should not compromise.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My dearest brothers and sisters,

This thread has been infiltrated by the enemy, satan, lucifer, the son of perdition. Many posts inside this thread are antichrist.

While I will not seek for this thread to be shut down, I would ask any and all TRUE and CHASTE lovers of the Beloved Lord and ONLY Christ, JESUS, to share this thread with anyone and everyone they know.

The strong delusion began in the garden.....the Father ALmighty restrained the delusion when he flooded the earth, killing all but the family of brother Noah.

But the legacy of the delusion lived on in the form of stone and precious metals glorifying the satan who opposes the True and ALmighty God, and His Son, our Lord and Savior Jesus, the ONLY Christ.

satan's only mission is separate us eternally from the Father, and join him in his eternal punishment, whichever one might believe that to be.

I want this thread shared soas we might not become further divided by this topic of One World Religion. The coexist movement is NOT this loveydovey uniting of people bringing them to the Father, living in the harmony of a technological eden....it only serves to separate the lukewarm from the Father and their Savior, Jesus, the ONLY Christ.

satan know that while he might tempt the elect, our hearts and our minds are sealed from him. But it is those who we must shepherd whom he seeks to devour. False teachers in this thread are suggesting we consider what we know to be inconsiderable.

We should make every attempt to bring these lion's back into the flock and turn them back into the sheep, the Good Shepherd wishes them to be.

But by all means we must watch as this movement gains steam, even here on a supposedly "exclusive" Christian forum. A church by all mean, except without wall or window.

Please follow this thread and share it with others, soas we might use these heresies which are abundant in this thread to show that not only is the strong delusion among us this very day, but rapidly growing, even among our Christian family.:prayer:
Blessed be the NAME of the Lord, JESUS. Praise and exalt HIM, above all, and forever! HalleluJAH!:bow:

With utmost love and respect,
your brother,
charles

Upvote 0

RufioPen

Nov 3, 2011
✟7,629.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If the claim of Jesus..."I am the truth, the way, and the life; no one comes to the Father but by me" stands...and He is the resurrected Savior of the world, then that trumps everything else...every other religious claim.

Coexist is merely a pot shot at Jesus.

But I believe...Jesus is responding. You guys should check out the response that has begun over this and get the REAL bumper sticker...

it's at iexistmovement.org it's awesome man join the rising voice of Christians lifting Jesus above all these things and spread the word!

Upvote 0
Some of the attitudes displayed in this thread are exactly why the brand of Christianity that obsesses over the "fundamentals" has such an extremely poor reputation. That reputation is doing considerably more to hinder your proselytizing efforts than any amount of "heresy" or "Secular Humanism" or "New Age nonsense".

This is painfully obvious from the outside. Some of you may want to consider a perspective not your own; you are not omniscient, no one died and made you Jesus.

Reactions: Soulgazer
Upvote 0