Coexist?

Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So, the moral of the story is, peace isn't possible, so you're not gonna' try. :clap:

As a Christian, I live my life in peace. With my neighbors, with my family, and even with my enemies. I have chosen to follow the lead of my Lord, and in that, will allow for what will become of me as my Lord's will dictates.

Upvote 0

Supernaut

What did they aim for when they missed your heart?
Jun 12, 2009
Sacramento, CA
✟12,439.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
As a Christian, I live my life in peace. With my neighbors, with my family, and even with my enemies. I have chosen to follow the lead of my Lord, and in that, will allow for what will become of me as my Lord's will dictates.

So, in essence, you are COEXISTING with your fellow humans?

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So, in essence, you are COEXISTING with your fellow humans?

Absolutely brother. It is not our charge to forcibly convert another. It is not Christendom which forces our belief upon another. It is the evils of the harlot which call herself our church, the delusioned radicalized Muslims, and the arrogant Jews which create such division.

Now, that aside. Those are mostly lovers of the ONE TRUE ALMIGHTY. Whereas the group associated with this (for now) peaceful movement are the buddhists and the eastern star religions of satan.

For now they call this movement peaceful. But when lucifer/satan/maitreya is come again amongst men, he will deceive the evil harlot, the delusioned Muslims, and the arrogant Jews, and the forces of the 3 sects, will hunt down and forcibly convert the weak, and lukewarm of said sects.

Now, as chaste and true lovers of Jesus, we will not go down. We may die without the seal upon us, but our life is guaranteed for eternity. The Holy Spirit moves this very day amongst men, giving them enlightenment irt to this evil that is fast upon us. If we are to humble ourselves, we will see what is hidden just beneath the surface, covered only by our pride and our complacency.

Sons and daughters of the One True and ALmighty God, bless the Lord.

Praise and exalt Him above all forever!

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
airō;55194867 said:

Is this even the same group?

This seems to be limited to the Abrahamic religions.

The logo that sparked this thread would seem to suggest a movement not limited to the Abrahamic religions.

And that image isn't to be seen anywhere on that site.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Is this even the same group?

This seems to be limited to the Abrahamic religions.

The logo that sparked this thread would seem to suggest a movement not limited to the Abrahamic religions.

And that image isn't to be seen anywhere on that site.

This is not the same "coexist". The one shown by brother aero may have been the originator of this movement, but I tell you it has been hijacked by the buddhist and eastern star satanists who believe thier serpent god lucifermaitreya will come soon to unite the worlds faiths.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is not the same "coexist". The one shown by brother aero may have been the originator of this movement, but I tell you it has been hijacked by the buddhist and eastern star satanists who believe thier serpent god lucifermaitreya will come soon to unite the worlds faiths.

...or you're wrong? :confused:
tulc(always that possibility) :wave:

Upvote 0

Octorock

Octorockin'
Jun 12, 2010
California
✟8,288.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Prove it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

How about someone, anyone, actually tell us something about the Coexist movement referred to in the OP (specifically, THAT one with THAT logo).

Because it's getting really tiring seeing people judge this thing without even posting any evidence for doing so.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CKanupp

N00B
May 21, 2011
✟7,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
airō;54936821 said:
You've all seen them on car bumpers and rear glass, maybe you even have one on your own car. If that's the case, please continue reading. Perhaps you've never considered this before, but the idea behind these COEXIST bumper stickers is among the greatest lies ever told. Let me explain.

I was actually behind this bumper sticker earlier this week. In addition to COEXIST, they also had an interesting PEACE bumper sticker with the same play on religions, as well as this one, “FREEDOM OF RELIGION MEANS ALL RELIGIONS”.

Granted, that simple statement is true as far as our U.S. Constitution is concerned (and rightly so), but the context behind it, or at least in context with this driver’s other bumper stickers, only led me to think they believe all religions are valid. After all, who is anyone to say only one is correct (especially Christianity)? It made me sad to think how widespread this deception is.

I have to disagree.. I believe it means that everyone has the right to the religion of their choice, not that any or all religions are right. Tolerance does not equal approval.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Soulgazer

Christian Gnostic
Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
✟19,403.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have to disagree.. I believe it means that everyone has the right to the religion of their choice, not that any or all religions are right. Tolerance does not equal approval.
Agreed. Either all religions are equally valid under the law, or none of them.

Every religion is right in their own eyes. Most people are brought up from little kids to believe just what their parents and grandparents believed. Some of the most extreme Christians would be equally extreme Muslims except for accident of birth.

It would be a cosmic hoot if the only ones who got it right were the pango-pango tribe, and God really is a purple Aardvark.

Upvote 0

cubinity

jesus is; the rest is commentary.
Jun 11, 2010
✟20,090.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Maybe Lucifer and the Serpent of Paradise are on good terms with Christ. Heck maybe they are one and the same.

Or maybe you just have a personal problem with diversity. Who knows?

I know I did for a long time, and I'm thankful God opened my eyes to how my bigotry was hurting my witness of His loving Gospel. Here I thought I was protecting the truth, while all the time God was protecting me with His truth as I was dragging it through the mud!

Upvote 0

Ishraqiyun

Fanning the Divine Spark
Mar 22, 2011
Montsalvat
✟21,035.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Or maybe you just have a personal problem with diversity. Who knows?

I'm not sure what my post had to do with opposition to diversity? I was just pointing out that Lucifer / Lucibel / Abellio / Apollo / etc.. might not be the bad guy.

Upvote 0