Everywhere
✟73,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/

On July 8, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington DC. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.

This is the world we live in today. Half of Americans could care less if Hillary is corrupt. What kind of people will choose to be their leader, a person that is married to a man that was impeached as president of the U.S.? The democrats have made the U.S. the laughing stock of the earth, of all nations. Children today have no idea that the mistakes that they are making today, are the same actions that lead to the end of nations. That's right you liberals will be the down fall of the U.S.

We must act now to stop you.

Reactions: farout

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟909,365.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/

On July 8, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington DC. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.

Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.

This is the world we live in today. Half of Americans could care less if Hillary is corrupt. What kind of people will choose to be their leader, a person that is married to a man that was impeached as president of the U.S.? The democrats have made the U.S. the laughing stock of the earth, of all nations. Children today have no idea that the mistakes that they are making today, are the same actions that lead to the end of nations. That's right you liberals will be the down fall of the U.S.

We must act now to stop you.

Conspiracy forum is that er way. ---->

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He wasn't on the way to the FBI, he was talking to his girlfriend just prior to the shooting on his cellphone. He also did not indicate to the police that he thought this was a hit, and they found him still conscious.

Wait! His "girlfriend" must be Hillary Clinton! That explains it (as well as any of the other drivel.)

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,752,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/10/4th-mysterious-death-connected-to-the-dnc/

and a spokesman for the Rich family said that people "attempting to politicize this horrible tragedy" are "causing more harm than good":

some are attempting to politicize this horrible tragedy, and in their attempts to do so, are actually causing more harm than good and impeding on the ability for law enforcement to properly do their job. For the sake of finding Seth's killer, and for the sake of giving the family the space they need at this terrible time, they are asking for the public to refrain from pushing unproven and harmful theories about Seth's murder.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,752,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
not sure what is up with the lines through the quote.

Folks where I live currently laughed at America through the Republican debates and now are scared Americans will elect a person they see as insane.

imho, it is not the Democrats harming the country.

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because what you pasted has square brackets around an S like this: [ S ] (but without the spaces). That's the opening tag for strikethrough text. Since there's no closing tag, it strikes out all the text that follows.

Reactions: SepiaAndDust
Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Folks where I live currently laughed at America through the Republican debates and now are scared Americans will elect a person they see as insane.

A bunch of [ S] and [ /S] tags got mixed in. Edit them out and your post'll be fine.

ETA: Ninjaed by trunks!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private

Fixed it. (Top right, highlight it all and remove formatting)

Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wait! His "girlfriend" must be Hillary Clinton! That explains it (as well as any of the other drivel.)

Just watching the Clintons you can see how close and loving they are as a couple. I would hardly call them a loving pair. Bill is still a real embarrassment not only to his wife, but Bill shamed all our country before the rest of the World. Goven full run of the White House just who would he try to get to play with then?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Just watching the Clintons you can see how close and loving they are as a couple. I would hardly call them a loving pair. Bill is still a real embarrassment not only to his wife, but Bill shamed all our country before the rest of the World. Goven full run of the White House just who would he try to get to play with then?

He didn't shame me any. I didn't vote for a saint, I voted for a president.

Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

He shamed the whole country because he was the only president or politician who ever cheated on his wife?

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
By what means? Because frankly this kind of rhetoric comes across as paranoid and, frankly, dangerous.

You know what I don't worry about? An Islamic terrorist attack.

You know what I do worry about? Unhinged right wingers who may go from rhetoric to action, violent action.

That's right, I am far more scared of you than I am of ISIS.

-CryptoLutheran

So the people who actually have attacked and killed tens of thousands of people don't worry you, but those who have ideas which you disagree with, yet haven't harmed a fly, do?!

You often seem a pretty reasonable person, but this post is completely irrational.

Upvote 0