Clinton identified with the pedophile, Epstein...

Avid

A Pilgrim and a Sojourner...
Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I hate to say this but I don't think it is really true that people learn "to curb the baser impulses. Just look at the statistics on infidelity -- and those statistics seem to be no better for politicians. It seems that many never learn to curb the impulses, though some of them get better at hiding them.
You are looking at societies where morality has been abandoned to the level that disturbs decent people. After a very few generations of this abandonment of morality in a society (the US beginning in about 1960,) the baser impulses are no longer curbed because the society has lost its moral compass. Once that happens, there are evil forces that have historically engulfed such societies.

Whether it is true that MOST men (this is A-P, so we are basically talking of the US) have learned moral restraint, or that the balance is tipped the other direction already, the path of immoral societies can be tracked through history. We can expect this trend to get worse.

Remember what you were told a little while ago: this is not tabloid fodder, it is a story showing up all over, because it is based on a LAWSUIT. In a related story, we see how much worse it is than most people know, and includes more than just the people mentioned in the OP. This is getting to a level of being systemic. Believe me, if your dad's name or husband's name was in the lists that are being exposed, you may have a different attitude toward the significance.

Pedophile Rings & Clinton's Pedophile Pal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmHsV2s2jF8

Another link:

Billionaire Pedophile Goes Free

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/20/jeffrey-epstein-billionaire-pedophile-goes-free.html

Last edited:
Upvote 0

kiwimac

Bishop of the See of Aotearoa ROCCNZ;Theologian
Site Supporter
May 14, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟592,518.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
1: There is no proof of any wrong doing on anyone's part.
2: Pedophilia does not normally include teenagers, especially teens who are over 16.
3: None of this has gone to court and the innocent until proven guilty clause applies.
4: It annoys me that the accuser has their name protected but those accused do not, it seems monstrously unfair.

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
You are looking at societies where morality has been abandoned to the level that disturbs decent people. After a very few generations of this abandonment of morality in a society (the US beginning in about 1960,) the baser impulses are no longer curbed because the society has lost its moral compass. Once that happens, there are evil forces that have historically engulfed such societies.

Whether it is true that MOST men (this is A-P, so we are basically talking of the US) have learned moral restraint, or that the balance is tipped the other direction already, the path of immoral societies can be tracked through history. We can expect this trend to get worse.

Actually, most studies I've seen show that cheating has not substantially increased since the 60s. Instead, what has changed is that women now have more options, in particular divorce is a much more realistic option now than it was in the 60s. This means that things are no longer hidden to the extent they were 50 years ago; though I suppose it can be argued if that bringing these types of things into the open are better or worse.

Remember what you were told a little while ago: this is not tabloid fodder, it is a story showing up all over, because it is based on a LAWSUIT. In a related story, we see how much worse it is than most people know, and includes more than just the people mentioned in the OP. This is getting to a level of being systemic. Believe me, if your dad's name or husband's name was in the lists that are being exposed, you may have a different attitude toward the significance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmHsV2s2jF8

Another link:

Billionaire Pedophile Goes Free

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/07/20/jeffrey-epstein-billionaire-pedophile-goes-free.html

As has been pointed out, this is not pedophilia -- none of the charges amount to that. That is not to minimize the fact that a man was convicted with having sex with minors. But the fact remains these were teen girls, not prepubescent.

As you point out, this is a lawsuit -- not criminal charges. We know the Epstein was charged and made a plea deal -- an exceptionally sweet plea deal -- and that very little of the facts and circumstances were made public. Criminal charges are where the facts should have come out. That he got off so lightly, particularly over local law enforcement's objections, says a lot about the power at play here -- and it was even a Republican president/Justice Department.

Most lawsuits, especially against people with this type of money, are settled quietly out of court. In fact, one of the articles you linked actually confirms this, stating "Seven victims reached a last-minute deal last week, days before a scheduled trial; each received well over $1 million—an amount that will hardly dent Epstein’s $2 billion net worth."

Yes, since it is making it into the press, there will be investigations but, unless someone is talking (something most settlements are designed to keep people from doing), these investigations will go nowhere -- and no reputable media outlet is going to publish anything without at least a couple of sources. In this case, a media outlet is going to ensure the have very good and confirmable sources, otherwise they could end up on the wrong end of a very expensive libel lawsuit, with the power and money of the people involved here.

So far, I'm not aware of any "lists" that are being exposed. Instead, all they are doing is going back and finding the names of famous people that met with Epstein in his Caribbean estate. Meeting with Epstein at his estate does not equal guilt -- these people had legitimate reasons for seeking Epstein's "help" (help as in money or business connections).

Though the "list" from the article you linked isn't even people who went to Epstein's Caribbean Estate, instead it is people who flew with Epstein on his private jet. In fact, that "list" is all the evidence their reporter seemed to find on other famous people; just that they flew in Epstein's plane. This reporter confirmed that Epstein is a scumbag and he was given special treatment and nothing more. So why do you think details are suddenly going to be revealed now?

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
4: It annoys me that the accuser has their name protected but those accused do not, it seems monstrously unfair.

I've always had a problem with this one...

...ever since I saw one of my high school teachers get fired for false allegations (the girl later retracted her claim and admitted in court that she was lying about it just for kicks)

His career was over, as soon as you're name is linked with the "P" word in the news, you'll never teach again...and if anyone saw the news segment, you might never work in that state again...you'd pretty much have to move to a state and start over in a different career.

I think when News outlets give that information, they should be forced to air a public retraction if it turns out the allegations are false.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Monica Lewinsky.

O.k. Let's hop on this logic train.

A 50 year old Clinton has a consensual affair with a 22 years old White House intern therefore a 65 year old Clinton raped an under-aged sex slave at a compound in the Caymans (along with Prince Andrew and Alan Dershewitz)?

Wow. Just wow. :doh:

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Remember what you were told a little while ago: this is not tabloid fodder, it is a story showing up all over, because it is based on a LAWSUIT.

Yeah. And every lawsuit filed is 100% valid and brimming over with merit and veracity. It has to be true. If it weren't, why would they have filed a lawsuit?

A You Tube video from Infowars? What, a link to Weekly World News wasn't available?

Upvote 0

Avid

A Pilgrim and a Sojourner...
Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Maren said:
Actually, most studies I've seen show that cheating has not substantially increased since the 60s. Instead, what has changed is that women now have more options, in particular divorce is a much more realistic option now than it was in the 60s. This means that things are no longer hidden to the extent they were 50 years ago; though I suppose it can be argued if that bringing these types of things into the open are better or worse.
Quote Feature not working on this...

It is reasonable to expect you to provide some reliable source to back up your claims. Many times these things are not as they seem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,499.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What do billionaires have that politicians want?

Must be underage girls....

:doh:
Billionaire fundraisers...yeah, politicians are eager to be associated with underage girls and sex slaves.

Upvote 0

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So you do not believe there is a lawsuit, and the name of our 42nd Pres. was included in the documents?!?
Oh I believe it.
That's the sad part that I believe a tabloid more than an ex-President. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Seems worth mentioning here that Epstein apparently engaged in blackmail as well. :eek:

U.S. politicians on video with underage sex slaves?
Epstein has faced accusations he used the teenagers to blackmail businessmen and political figures.

The U.K.’s Mirror reported original court documents filed in 2007 against Epstein “reveal that he recorded the sordid orgies he threw for VIPs at his luxury homes using cameras hidden in the walls of guest bedrooms.”

Roberts claimed in court filings that Epstein forced her to detail her alleged sexual encounters with Prince Andrew so the financier could use the information to “blackmail” the royal.

Upvote 0

SuperCloud

Sep 8, 2014
✟3,725.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against pedophile Jeffrey Epstein

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584309/Bill-Clinton-identified-lawsuit-against-former-friend-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-regular-orgies-Caribbean-compound-former-president-visited-multiple-times.html
The lawsuit claims that Clinton was friends with an unnamed woman who 'kept images of naked underage children on her computer, helped to recruit underage children for Epstein... and photographed underage females in sexually explicit poses'.

Don't forget that Hillary Clinton was in charge of "Bimbo Eruptions" to destroy any potential accuser of the man whose coattails she rode to whatever level she obtained. That should affect anyone's attitude toward her as a candidate for ANY public office she may ever seek.

(problems with link were fixed...)

Without me having to read the article what does "underage" mean in relation to the headline "pedophile"?

Because when politics and the game of hatred is being played I've learned not to trust terms tossed about. There is a big difference between a 16 and 17 year-old girl and a 6 or 7 year-old girl.

And please spare me the melodramatics and holier than thou replies about how a 17 year-old is a child and an 20 year-old isn't.

That said... I would not be surprised if Bill Clinton or many Democratic and Republican politicians have had brief or longer associations with persons of questionable character and incomes. That kind of comes with being a politician, especially one that is rich.

Upvote 0