• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Clinton identified with the pedophile, Epstein...

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by Avid, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Avid

Avid A Pilgrim and a Sojourner...

+659
    Baptist
    Married
    Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against pedophile Jeffrey Epstein

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584309/Bill-Clinton-identified-lawsuit-against-former-friend-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-regular-orgies-Caribbean-compound-former-president-visited-multiple-times.html
    The lawsuit claims that Clinton was friends with an unnamed woman who 'kept images of naked underage children on her computer, helped to recruit underage children for Epstein... and photographed underage females in sexually explicit poses'.

Don't forget that Hillary Clinton was in charge of "Bimbo Eruptions" to destroy any potential accuser of the man whose coattails she rode to whatever level she obtained. That should affect anyone's attitude toward her as a candidate for ANY public office she may ever seek.

(problems with link were fixed...)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. abysmul

abysmul Board Game Hobbyist

+808
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    Doesn't matter. The "R"s hate him and the "D"s would love him even if he himself was a pedo.

Politics and agendas are far too important for far too many people.

3. Bedford

Bedford Newbie

+156
    Lutheran
    Single

Untrue.

I would shun him if he was a pedophile, as would most Democrats.

4. bhsmte

bhsmte Newbie

+11,616
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    Correct. It would be political suicide for anyone to support anyone who was a pedophile.

Heck, even prison inmates can't stand pedophiles.

5. Bedford

Bedford Newbie

+156
    Lutheran
    Single
    Do you have a link to the article which implicates Clinton?

6. abysmul

+808
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    Good to hear. I wonder where the line is drawn for many?

7. abysmul

+808
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others

Because that's what's really important... politics.

8. bhsmte

bhsmte Newbie

+11,616
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    In politics, people will distance themselves from poison, for the sake of self survival.

9. ChristsSoldier115

ChristsSoldier115 Mabaho na Kuya

+1,563
    Baptist
    In Relationship
    Well, we are in the politics section. What do you expect people to prioritize here? :D

10. Maren

Maren Veteran

+1,600
    Seeker
    Private
    First, realize this is the Daily Mail, which in the UK is viewed in much the same way as American's view the National Enquirer -- it is tabloid news. Having said that, with libel laws in the UK much stricter than in the US, I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled the article, or at least the parts of it (which appear to include Clinton) that they had no evidence to support.

By contrast, the real story appears to be why Epstein got such a favorable plea deal, for multiple counts of statutory rape, where it appears both the Bush Justice Department and Bill Clinton stepped in. And to be clear, pedophile appears to be the wrong word, from what I can find he was guilty of sex with underage teen girls -- I'm finding no references to sex with children (prepubescent).

11. Maren

Maren Veteran

+1,600
    Seeker
    Private
    Just to update, I found the Daily Mail article. The key portion is that Clinton visited Epstein's Caribbean Compound, where Epstein allegedly kept at least one sex slave.

12. ThatRobGuy

ThatRobGuy Part of the IT crowd Supporter

+9,511
    United States
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Others
    I'm no fan of the democratic party, however, this seems like grasping at straws to try to attack Clinton.

I clicked on the link for the article, but it just redirected to the home page so I couldn't read any details.

...however, in every story where you find out that someone is guilty of something like this, that person always has a bunch of acquaintances who didn't know what they were up to.

Think about it, if it turned out that after years of you knowing someone, that person's relative got arrested on these kinds of charges...would it be fair for the rest of us to point the finger at you and say "you're a scumbag, you're linked to a pedo!" when you actually had no knowledge of what was going on?

13. Bedford

Bedford Newbie

+156
    Lutheran
    Single
    I've been in a Catholic Church. I wonder if I will be implicated?

14. Veritas

Veritas 1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism

+2,681
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Libertarian
    The story has been all over a lot of different media. It's not a DM story.

15. NightHawkeye

NightHawkeye Work-in-progress Supporter

+9,665
    Methodist
    Married
    Perhaps.

It seems worth considering that Prince Andrew has already been convincingly outed in this unseemly matter and that Virginia Roberts claims American politicians were involved as well. Bill Clinton's presence at Epstein's lair certainly fits with Clinton's confirmed modus operandi and taste for young ladies.

16. Maren

Maren Veteran

+1,600
    Seeker
    Private
    If you were Bill Clinton, probably. ;)

And that is the way I see this playing out. Republicans will push the connection of Bill staying at the compound where orgies were know to be held, combined with Bill's reputation, and say that obviously he is guilty.

Democrats will point out that Epstein had several political and business connections, including with Republicans, and that being friends with Epstein does not mean they knew about what Epstein was doing -- even those that stayed at his house.

Short of a "smoking gun", such as a credible witness that implicates Bill with having sex with an underage girl, I'm guessing people's views will depend on their political affiliation -- much like most scandals. Though, because of the political players that seem to have had ties to Epstein -- which includes the British Royal Family, as well as the money these people have, I suspect we will see little solid evidence in the case come to light. The innocent will be bought off to protect the guilty.

Not to mention, as I mentioned previously, it appears it has already been swept under the rug once; with both political parties being involved in keeping the details quiet.

17. Bedford

Bedford Newbie

+156
    Lutheran
    Single
    Do you have a more reputable source?

18. Avid

Avid A Pilgrim and a Sojourner...

+659
    Baptist
    Married
    Sorry about the way the link acts. Will fix when I get near my computer (using stupidphone now...)

(Problems with Link in OP seem to be fixed now...)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584309/Bill-Clinton-identified-lawsuit-against-former-friend-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-regular-orgies-Caribbean-compound-former-president-visited-multiple-times.html

19. NightHawkeye

NightHawkeye Work-in-progress Supporter

+9,665
    Methodist
    Married
  20. Bedford

Bedford Newbie

+156
    Lutheran
    Single
    What does it mean to be 'identified' in this lawsuit?