Clinton identified with the pedophile, Epstein...

Bedford

May 10, 2013
✟13,490.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Basically that his name came up somewhere in the suit that describes the plaintiffs complaint.

Does not mean he is part of the suit.

That is my point. So far, we know nothing other than Bill Clinton was 'identified'

We are left to our own assumptions.

Upvote 0

abysmul

Board Game Hobbyist
Jun 17, 2008
Almost Heaven
✟60,490.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is my point. So far, we know nothing other than Bill Clinton was 'identified'

We are left to our own assumptions.

Ahhh, but those who don't like Clinton's politics are thirsty to point the finger.

In politics, facts frequently do no matter, what matters is the agenda and the image.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Do you know something we don't know?

Or, are you just being dramatic?
In the immortal words of Sgt Schultz, I know nothing ... nothing ...

One wonders though, just what other reason would Bill Clinton have for being at this scoundrel's lair? :scratch:

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

One wonders though, just what other reason would Bill Clinton have for being at this scoundrel's lair? :scratch:

I would think you may need to expand the possibilities, without concluding just one

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I would think you may need to expand the possibilities, without concluding just one
LOL, I asked the question because one possibility comes to the top of the list.

At least Dershowitz's defense is that he can prove he was elsewhere at the alleged times.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bedford

May 10, 2013
✟13,490.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single

What do billionaires have that politicians want?

Must be underage girls....

:doh:

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh I see; so now the cry is to put Mr Clinton on trial as well as Prince Andrew... Imagine the media show.

Why not, for good measure, make the editor of the National Enquirer Chief Justice?

What I find repulsive is that every time there is a lurid headline, some people come on the forums with the automatic assumption that, whether the person was even remotely acquainted, they must either be guilty or else they must be put through a media circus of a trial.

Neither the US nor the UK, Canada, etc. could function if this is what were to happen every time someone makes lurid allegations.

Upvote 0

Avid

A Pilgrim and a Sojourner...
Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Most don't have the power to gain access he does...
Likewise, most men learn long before then to curb the baser impulses.

We see lusts are based in the affections, and affections are not something so easily set by. This is the role of morality in a society. The morality of society does not let people think this stuff is acceptable, and people learn to curb it.

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Likewise, most men learn long before then to curb the baser impulses.

We see lusts are based in the affections, and affections are not something so easily set by. This is the role of morality in a society. The morality of society does not let people think this stuff is acceptable, and people learn to curb it.

I hate to say this but I don't think it is really true that people learn "to curb the baser impulses. Just look at the statistics on infidelity -- and those statistics seem to be no better for politicians. It seems that many never learn to curb the impulses, though some of them get better at hiding them.

Upvote 0