Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Cities with the dirtiest air in the world

By far, the biggest polluter is India

They ratified it, and yet pay nothing:

But when we asked the White House for support for Trump’s claim that the U.S. “pays billions of dollars” for the Paris Agreement while China, Russia and India have paid and will pay “nothing,” White House spokesman Steven Cheung specifically referred us to the Green Climate Fund.

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,514.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Cities with the worst air quality - not one in America
This is a big success for American regulatory efforts at reducing air pollution. Many US areas are not yet clean enough for proper health, though.

I really feel for people living in many of these horribly polluted Asian cities. I mean, its their air.

Clean air should be considered a natural right.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,514.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
India is one of the places that Hillary Clinton was in favor of exporting U.S. jobs to....
Increasing India's overall standard of living is one of the very best big-picture ways that India will clean up its air.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Cities with the dirtiest air in the world

By far, the biggest polluter is India

They ratified it, and yet pay nothing:

But when we asked the White House for support for Trump’s claim that the U.S. “pays billions of dollars” for the Paris Agreement while China, Russia and India have paid and will pay “nothing,” White House spokesman Steven Cheung specifically referred us to the Green Climate Fund.
This is good news and good evidence that our regulations on clean air have been working.

I'm surprised you included this link ("But when") in your unattributed quote when it contradicts the point re Donald's claim about spending with actual facts. Did you read it before posting?

Furthermore, dirty air and its attendant health problems is a separate issue than greenhouse gases which the Paris Agreement covers. Do you not understand that?

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0