Christmas....AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Supernaut

What did they aim for when they missed your heart?
Jun 12, 2009
Sacramento, CA
✟12,439.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My Church is going to a Christmas carolling thingy doo-hickey at a local LDS Church. Our choir is going to sing for about an hour or so. Should be fun...I have never been to an LDS Church. Other than that, my family has a very very very large gathering around Christmas. Also, a bunch of the LGBT folk from the congregation are having a get together..should be fun!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

b.hopeful

Sharp as a razor, soft as a prayer
Jul 17, 2009
St.Louis metropolitan area
✟18,662.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm a total scrooge....but I have 3 good reasons to fight my disdain for the season...Grace, Mary and Peter.(my 3 kiddos)

I'm the queen of chill at Christmas. I'm going to find some new recipes to try out....cruise for a few gifts....but relax and enjoy. We've only gone to church on Christmas a few times. For the past few years, my dh has taken the kids to his family's house for christmas eve and I've spent it with my mom. Otherwise, she's alone on Christmas Eve. I'm thinking of talking her into going to church with me. We'll see.

Upvote 0

camethodactor

Sep 21, 2007
Claremont, CA
✟15,629.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Green
On December 6th, my church will be holding an alternative Christmas where we donate goods to non profits as a way to shop for Christmas. Also that day we also hold an Advent workshop described as an afternoon of cookie decorating, crafts and holiday decoration. During worship on the 13th, our chancel choir will perform Messiah, and at 6 pm that day we will also go around the neighborhood doing caroling for senior communities. The 4th Sunday of Advent, December 20th, will be a recitation and performance of Dicken's A Christmas Carol. On Christmas Eve our family candlelight service will be held. My family will be celebrating Christmas on Christmas Eve and Christmas day with a holiday meal and opening presents. My girlfriend will be celebrating with us on Christmas Eve. On Christmas Eve we also celebrate Hanukah

Upvote 0