Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So here’s the new tactic. Christianity is white supremacy. For years we’ve been told that Jesus wasn’t white. OK. So what? But now those same people keep telling us that Christianity is white supremacy. Huh?

Want some proof? Sure. This is easy. Check out these headlines and stories from major mainstream media linking Christian beliefs with white supremacy. Notice they don’t give evidence for such a thing. They just keep repeating it. Over and Over and Over.

Headline from The Guardian: “There’s a straight line from US racial segregation to the anti-abortion movement.”

An opinion piece by an abortion activist in The Philadelphia Inquirer said, “Don’t be fooled. These violent tactics have never been about abortion. They are about the state-sanctioned perpetuation of white supremacy through reproductive coercion. Being forced to carry a pregnancy is harmful enough. It’s made even more barbaric when considering the maternal mortality rate for Black pregnant individuals. In Philadelphia, Black pregnant women are about four times as likely as white women to die from pregnancy-related causes.”

The Nation: “Why Transphobia Is at the Heart of the White Power Movement. Gender nonconformity threatens a worldview that is fixated on immutable and antiquated gender roles.”

The Nation: “The Long History of the Anti-Abortion Movement’s Links to White Supremacists
Racism and xenophobia have been woven into the anti-abortion movement for decades, despite the careful curation of its public image.”

NY Times:

Continued below.
Christianity is White Supremacy? – Creative Minority Report

Sword of the Lord

In need of a physician.
Dec 29, 2012
Not in Heaven yet
✟145,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Black women have the highest rate of abortion in the US as far as I'm aware. Christians want to stop this and save black babies. That's white supremacy if your IQ is that of a potato.

Upvote 0
Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Part of me relishes the persecution coming. The opportunity to defy these hedonists without giving any apologies will be sweet. I pray often that truth cannot remain pushed off in a corner somewhere and that it will continually float to the surface and expose this rubbish for what it is.

Upvote 0

tz620q

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
Carmel, IN
✟575,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Black women have the highest rate of abortion in the US as far as I'm aware. Christians want to stop this and save black babies. That's white supremacy if your IQ is that of a potato.
From a NCBI (part of National Institute of Health) report on racial disparity in abortion rates:

"The most recent CDC report on abortion in the United States indicates that, in 2016, the Non-Hispanic Black abortion rate (25.1 abortions per 1,000 women age 15-44) was 3.8 times the Non-Hispanic White rate of 6.6.2 One could reasonably hope, given the pattern of declining abortion rates for 3 decades, that the racial disparity in abortion also would be decreasing. However, between 2007-2016, the Black rate declined 29% and the White rate declined 33%-meaning that the racial disparity actually increased rather than decreased during that time period. It is also important to note that 5 states that did not report race-specific abortion data (or no data at all in the case of California) to the CDC (California, New York, Texas, Florida and Illinois) account for fully half of all U.S. abortions and a third of all Black women of child bearing age. Further, the CDC notes that non-reporting states have “populations of minority women so that the absence of their data reduces the representativeness of the CDC data.” This means that the existing CDC reports possibly underestimate the size of the racial disparity in abortion nationwide."

Coretta Scott King, MLK's wife, later became an anti-abortion advocate. She had had two abortions herself and realized the mental harm it did. She also said that her late husband, Martin Luther King Jr. was pro-life. When she talked about abortion and the black community, she often highlighted this disparity and said that this was a systemic racist plan to keep the number of African Americans low and reduce their power as a block within the U.S.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmm I LOVE listening to Jewish people that Christ found. Israelforone I think its called. SO MANY would say when they first read the NT "..a. wait.. this is JEWISH.. they are all Jews". I guess is all how "see" things.

A common sense law.. I don't know .. no clue how He does it. He does not condemn. I just fall flat on my face in awe of this love He has. So slow to anger...yet at some point all those voices.. at some point GOD is going to act. You know whats even more puzzling? One would think going right to heaven is the best thing yet not to our Father.. they should have lived here...theres something about this life that means so much to Him. You would think saving a baby is a good thing

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,229.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So here’s the new tactic. Christianity is white supremacy. For years we’ve been told that Jesus wasn’t white. OK. So what? But now those same people keep telling us that Christianity is white supremacy. Huh?

Want some proof? Sure. This is easy. Check out these headlines and stories from major mainstream media linking Christian beliefs with white supremacy. Notice they don’t give evidence for such a thing. They just keep repeating it. Over and Over and Over.

Headline from The Guardian: “There’s a straight line from US racial segregation to the anti-abortion movement.”

An opinion piece by an abortion activist in The Philadelphia Inquirer said, “Don’t be fooled. These violent tactics have never been about abortion. They are about the state-sanctioned perpetuation of white supremacy through reproductive coercion. Being forced to carry a pregnancy is harmful enough. It’s made even more barbaric when considering the maternal mortality rate for Black pregnant individuals. In Philadelphia, Black pregnant women are about four times as likely as white women to die from pregnancy-related causes.”

The Nation: “Why Transphobia Is at the Heart of the White Power Movement. Gender nonconformity threatens a worldview that is fixated on immutable and antiquated gender roles.”

The Nation: “The Long History of the Anti-Abortion Movement’s Links to White Supremacists
Racism and xenophobia have been woven into the anti-abortion movement for decades, despite the careful curation of its public image.”

NY Times:

Continued below.
Christianity is White Supremacy? – Creative Minority Report

Sheep are easy to herd. We all know this is balderdash, but the sheep believe it because the media tells them to believe it.

The thing that gets me about some radical Black groups decrying Christianity is that they also champion Islam----and Islam enslaved more Black people than Christians ever did.

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Losing track of ones heritage and history is a sad position to be in. The fact that people are becoming so rootless and unattached that they actually see Islam as better and more humane than Christianity is a cry that reaches heaven. As for the US, the entire nation was built upon the faith of the settlers. Any national identity not taking this into consideration is thus a fundamental breach with what the US always stood for. The question one has to ask is: is new always better? Well, a breef look at the US anno 2021 should make a case on its own. BLM, ignorance and vandalism... I wonder what Washington and Lincoln wouldve had to say about DC and its take on Texas... Actually I dont, I think I know their replies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Daniel Hoseini

Sep 1, 2021
North-Brabant
✟43,201.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,229.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Losing track of ones heritage and history is a sad position to be in. The fact that people are becoming so rootless and unattached that they actually see Islam as better and more humane than Christianity is a cry that reaches heaven. As for the US, the entire nation was built upon the faith of the settlers. Any national identity not taking this into consideration is thus a fundamental breach with what the US always stood for. The question one has to ask is: is new always better? Well, a breef look at the US anno 2021 should make a case on its own. BLM, ignorance and vandalism... I wonder what Washington and Lincoln wouldve had to say about DC and its take on Texas... Actually I dont, I think I know their replies.

When a civilization, society, or culture reaches the stage where it begins to turn on itself---to destroy its own monuments, to try to wipe out its own history, to denigrate and destroy its own systems of belief, governance, morals, and shared viewpoints---it doesn't have much farther to go.

Such behaviors indicate a profound structural weakness on the part of the culture, an indicator that the people no longer believe in the system, and they display a varying amount of apathy regarding the future of the country or society. That attitude will lead to either a complete systemic crash in the society, or, more likely, that apathy will be taken advantage of by outside forces who remain firm in their own beliefs of correctness, and will overcome the rotting shell of the weakening society, and replace it.

A lot of Americans are very unsure of who they are any more: they don't know whether they're good people or bad people, they don't know whether they should be trying to preserve democracy in other parts of the world or not, they don't know whether they identify as Latino, Black, White, Mixed; in a lot of cases, they don't even know which sex they are. Some of them don't even believe they are male or female. Religious belief has taken a complete nosedive in the last 50 years, once rock-solid beliefs such as marriage for life and the sanctity of an unborn child have withered away into dust, and the vast majority of Americans trust the integrity of their so-called government about as far as they can throw an aircraft carrier.

You will go a very, very long way before you encounter a Chinese Communist or an Islamic jihadist who harbors that kind of doubts about their own identity, about their own belief systems, about their own cultures, or about their own people. The Chinese march in lockstep with a "China First, China Only" mindset, and they have finally reached the stage in their development where they feel confident in rattling their sabers in defiance of the waning West. Islam, of course, views the West as decadent, repugnant infidels, fit only to be wiped out or beaten into dhimmitude.

It won't be long before the Chinese make a move, say, something like seizing Taiwan, and when the US and its allies protest, Beijing will arrogantly reply, "Yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" The West will be left with the option of retaliation, which, judging by the state of the Chinese military, may or may not go in the West's favor (and if it gets out of hand, may result in a full-scale nuclear apocalypse), or the other option of capitulation: "Well.....okay, you can have Taiwan, but that's it, y'unnerstand?" And the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party will laugh and laugh and say, "Sure, sure, we understand. You got it. Whatever you want!" and laugh some more.

This is because the Chinese, for the last 45 years, have been building their country up into an industrial and military powerhouse, with a driving goal of making China the strongest nation on the planet. The West, particularly the US, on the other hand, have been mired in expensive, unnecessary overseas wars, political corruption, financial deficits run up to such stratospheric levels they can never be brought back under control---and thus renders the whole national structure unstable; and running around in self-doubt, self-flagellation over ancient history, and self-identity crises growing out of the ludicrous "diversity" and "multiculturalism" concepts from the 1980s, which were supposed to be inclusive and welcoming, but instead have simply broken the country up into mutually hostile tribes.

Worried about "white supremacy"? You don't need to be. You don't need to worry about Black or Latino supremacy, either. The one you need to be preparing to deal with is Chinese supremacy, because it's coming.

Upvote 0