Zealot who is sensitive to the Holy Spirit
Mar 3, 2009
England
✟15,403.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
To those speaking about the Ouija board...do you really think you could buy real witchcraft supplies at Toys R Us? :) I have played with the Ouija board but it's just a game.
no its not. We had a sermon on the witchcraft and the occult. Ouija borad is one of them, no matter where you buy it, it is used to summon demons and open your door up to spiritual attack, trust me.
I don't want to offend you but you are in a dangerous position, especially since you were a pagan and had regular contacts with the spiritual realm.
You need to get rid of those boards etc straight away, go to a healing conference or contact someone who is experienced at fighting demons(yes, we still do have people like that, they were popular in the olden days) and have your house purified.
Be careful of any spirits, you are being tricked(or you could be gifted in that sense of seeing spiritual beings, i have heard other people can as well).In the case that you are gifted, you MUST discern what side they belong to. Try telling the spirit to say "Jesus is Lord" and ask it to pray to our heavenly father. On the latter note, i remember that in scripture every demon possed person shouted out Jesus is son of God, so i think it might not be difficult even for a demon to say it.
What you could do, is that after alot of prayer, reading the word of God, making sure you are empowered by the HOLY SPIRIT. Say this to the ghost: "in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazereth, the son of most high God, i command you, get out of here and never return". If the ghost is on God's side, he will not shriek and scream etc, but if he is not, i expect he will scream and run.
:amen:

Upvote 0
F

freeport

no its not. We had a sermon on the witchcraft and the occult. Ouija borad is one of them, no matter where you buy it, it is used to summon demons and open your door up to spiritual attack, trust me.

<snip>

Using ouija boards and such is not very common in society. Witchcraft and divination is: but not in the form people think of it, because they do not consider the spiritual implications of modern society.

I write this because people can be spending a lot of time talking about 'do this' and 'do not do that', but they are missing the fact that our modern society is covered in filth -- it is hidden from people.

Not many go and consult spiritists. And Moses used a dice called the Urim and Thummim to get God's will at times. So one must look at the heart. But all of that misses the point -- watch out, because what the Church has done is watched sins they recognize and completely missed the fact their own hands are covered with filth.

Divination and witchcraft is deeply pervasive in modern society -- and very likely there are readers of this trusting in that this very day.

This is why Revelation mentions these things.

1 Samuel 15:22-24 (New International Version)

22 But Samuel replied:
"Does the LORD delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices
as much as in obeying the voice of the LORD ?
To obey is better than sacrifice,
and to heed is better than the fat of rams.
23 For rebellion is like the sin of divination,
and arrogance like the evil of idolatry.

Because you have rejected the word of the LORD,
he has rejected you as king."
People are constantly going elsewhere for answers in the world, places other then God. And they rely on their own strength and intelligence instead of God.

Instead of turning to Scripture they have their scribes create lies about our past and future. They have been given a lie by God because of their wickedness, and all of modern society today follows after these lies.

They trust in worthless liars to tell them the truth about the present as well and to guide them in the directions they should go.

As for the Christians, how many of them even consider Jesus' words continually during the day? Countless throngs of them have already run off to listen to one speaker or one writer or another - all of them thieves and liars - so even if you quote them the words of Jesus, they do not recognize them.

There is nothing wrong with science or medicine or even philosophers, but when people throw out God and start to turn to scientists and doctors and philosophers for their guidance in life they are engaging in divination.

The earth is not "billions of years old", man did not call himself into being from evolution, might does not make right, atheists will face judgment after they die whether they like it or not, and the real "climate change" is coming -- but not what their sorcerers are predicting:

No.

8The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire. 9They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.
What is modern witchcraft, but when people attempt to work spells on each other to make them forget God?

Yes, when people consult something like a ouija board to get consultation from the dead, that is a sin, of course. I can't imagine that being common. Not as common as all of the advisers and false prophets and false teachers in society today leading the people down the road to damnation, that is for sure.

They are stuffing their lies into our children at school.

People are constantly being churned out of their witchdoctor mills with dire prognosis of one kind or another. If they have a problem the witchdoctors will give you a psychiatric label and plop some "cure" into your hand to trust in.

People believe their lies and it becomes a curse for them, they become trapped in a self-perpetuating lie.

The same is true with falsely swearing, which they love to do and God hates, saying, "This will happen tomorrow because our scientist witchdoctors have said it will".

People say, 'where are the miracles', but where is the faith? They have none. Who turns to God for answers? Instead they turn to "professionals" well respected in society.

I think I have seen a ouija board at the store before, and maybe once or twice in all of my decades of life in real life. How someone used it, I don't know. But, I see divination and witchcraft being practiced in modern society constantly -- every day.

It is rare I ever find anyone that does not trust in these things, so thoroughly is man brainwashed to forget God and look to man for answers in life.

I am constantly having to say even on these forums, 'you do not need teachers, because the anointing you have is real and will teach you all things, it is not counterfeit -- just as it has taught you' (John 1) because Christians are not making decisions and reasoning for themselves. They rely on books instead of the Spirit of God in their heart.

Books, tv, movies: not necessarily bad by any means. But these people turn them into a filthy thing, because they eat it into their hearts and replace God with it.

How can Christians throw out their own minds and forget how to reason between good and evil, heavy and light, when even unbelievers do this? Or why are Christians trusting in answers from scribes instead of the Holy Spirit?

It is sickening, and they also end up learning nothing because God is not telling them anything. I see hardly any knowledge of these sins, prophecy, spiritual warfare and so on. Why is God not telling them anything? Because - as Jesus said - they go "I know, I know", so how can they learn anything?

Their advisers - so precious to them - already told them everything. They have no place left now for the truth or listen to the Holy Spirit.

One has to not talk to them when they don't listen because they think they know everything.

They think they know everything because they have filled themselves up with false knowledge from the world, just as the apostles warned about these days.

So FYI, you guys might have seen some flake who thinks they are a "witch" a few times in your many years, but you see witches and diviners everyday in society -- in your homes in you schools and probably you do the same, too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.