Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Show me where this would be considered a "conspiracy theory"? I am pointing out Biblical facts about real live events.

The layers of tin foil are myriad.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I just got a video......
that I have to admit... is really a huge part of what every inspired ministry should do!

This is the awesome challenge!

People don't tell others enough.. that they are awesome....
that they are loved.....
that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus loves them......
and that God has got this!!!

This is pretty good, thanks for sharing :)

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

Arius

Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Arius, stop embarrassing yourself.
Being wrong is one thing.
PERSISTING that you're right after having so clearly been shown the facts is a disgrace.

I must have missed the "shown the facts" part? Can you point them out to me please? I eat "facts" for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and I'm starving right now for "facts".

• Informative
Upvote 0

Arius

Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
The layers of tin foil are myriad.

-CryptoLutheran

Ah, .. it always humbles me to be shown the truth and the light, and so much 'evidence', .. so let's see, so far all the evidence against me is that: "I'm a blaspheming, tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist." Cant argue against such strong evidence, .. name calling, ridiculing, and calling it evidence is a powerful tool. I guess it's better than the medieval "rack"!

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
*squirms with vicarious embarrassment*

People, if you want to testify to actual Satanists, don't start out by peddling the bloodthirsty [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]-and-bull stories that they'll immediately identify as the kind of made-up nonsense Christians tell each other in order to bolster their own fears and faith (and maybe titillate themselves).

Do the legwork. Find out what they actually believe and what they are like. If you go to them with the content of this video as your reference point, you'll meet nothing but shut doors, and rightly so.

It's the equivalent of going to a Wiccan and claiming that their religion is actually devil worship culminating in human sacrifice.

Or - to make it more relatable to those who cannot put themselves in anybody else's shoes, and therefore DO assume that anything apart from Christianity as actually demon worship - the equivalent of ancient Romans claiming that Christianity was a cannibalistic sex cult, drinking blood and eating flesh while addressing each other as "brothers and sisters", talking about love all the time.

Does this theory decrease your embarrassment somewhat?

Could Satan to some degree be like Stanley Milgram Ph.D?

You have probably all heard of the Milgram Experiment?

It was conducted by Stanley Milgram Ph. D. during the time of the Nuremburg War Crimes trials and focused on why human beings would be so obedient to Authority Figures even to the point of doing terrible things to relatively or even extremely innocent people?

This sermon seems to back up this really controversial theory that has been on my mind for many years.

Upvote 0

Jane_the_Bane

Gaia's godchild
Feb 11, 2004
✟168,333.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
UK-Greens
Does this theory decrease your embarrassment somewhat?

How could it? It fails to address the problem I pointed out, namely that you approach Satanists with wrong assumptions about what they believe.
Most Satanists you encounter will not believe in the existence of a literal Satan OR God, so taking that as your starting point really goes nowhere.

Upvote 0

Zoness

667, neighbor of the beast
Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Once I started talking to some members of the TST, it turns out most of my values are actually in line with theirs. I'm actually considering becoming a donating member because of the good political work they do in enforcing separation of church and state.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Once I started talking to some members of the TST, it turns out most of my values are actually in line with theirs. I'm actually considering becoming a donating member because of the good political work they do in enforcing separation of church and state.

What do you think of the idea that the former Covering Cherub Lucifer may be enacting something along the line of the Milgram Experiment and actually be testing his followers for excessive obedience.......
and of course in also working for the Ancient of Days the FAther and the Ancient of Days the Holy Spirit and the Messiah to humble everybody who is too convinced of our own wonderfulness?

Could Satan to some degree be like Stanley Milgram Ph.D?

Milgram experiment on obedience

https://www.simplypsychology.org/milgram.html
The Milgram Shock Experiment
By Saul McLeod, updated 2017

One of the most famous studies of obedience in psychology was carried out by Stanley Milgram, a psychologist at Yale University. He conducted an experiment focusing on the conflict between obedience to authority and personal conscience.

Milgram (1963) examined justifications for acts of genocide offered by those accused at the World War II, Nuremberg War Criminal trials. Their defense often was based on "obedience" - that they were just following orders from their superiors.

The experiments began in July 1961, a year after the trial of Adolf Eichmann in Jerusalem. Milgram devised the experiment to answer the question:

Could it be that Eichmann and his million accomplices in the Holocaust were just following orders? Could we call them all accomplices?" (Milgram, 1974).

Milgram (1963) wanted to investigate whether Germans were particularly obedient to authority figures as this was a common explanation for the Nazi killings in World War II.

Milgram selected participants for his experiment by newspaper advertising for male participants to take part in a study of learning at Yale University.

The procedure was that the participant was paired with another person and they drew lots to find out who would be the ‘learner’ and who would be the ‘teacher.’ The draw was fixed so that the participant was always the teacher, and the learner was one of Milgram’s confederates (pretending to be a real participant).
The learner (a confederate called Mr. Wallace) was taken into a room and had electrodes attached to his arms, and the teacher and researcher went into a room next door that contained an electric shock generator and a row of switches marked from 15 volts (Slight Shock) to 375 volts (Danger: Severe Shock) to 450 volts (XXX).

Upvote 0

Jane_the_Bane

Gaia's godchild
Feb 11, 2004
✟168,333.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
UK-Greens

I didn't even know about the TST or how they differ from the CoS until I read your post and googled the abbreviation. Wow, these people are actually decent!

I never liked LaVeyan Satanists: they struck me as edgelord douches akin to Randian "Objectivists" or Libertarians.
But these folks? A totally different cup of tea.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I didn't even know about the TST or how they differ from the CoS until I read your post and googled the abbreviation. Wow, these people are actually decent!

I never liked LaVeyan Satanists: they struck me as edgelord douches akin to Randian "Objectivists" or Libertarians.
But these folks? A totally different cup of tea.

Jane the Bane..... in your opinion from what you have learned over the years..... am I a totally blithering idiot of a Christian to suspect that maybe....... just maybe................... the former Covering Cherub Halel might not be at all offended by my referring to him as "Stanley Milgram Lucifer Satan?"

And if so........... do you suspect that there might be a rather psychically gifted branch of the disciples of Thomas Malthus who might just want to think...... and think....... and think some more...... and then think some more about the possible implications of that possibility?

Hint: Google "Great Wealth Transfer from the Wicked to the Righteous"..... (although personally I would prefer to write from the relatively wicked to the relatively righteous...... but that is less likely to pop up on our search?!

Oh..... what is so bad about being "Libertarian?"

Upvote 0

Jane_the_Bane

Gaia's godchild
Feb 11, 2004
✟168,333.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
UK-Greens
The average (Right-)Libertarian is basically just an egotistical, anti-social person who turns pathological narcissism into a political ideology.
What they espouse as liberty is the freedom of the powerful to oppress the powerless, a feudalism 2.0.
LaVeyan Satanists are right up that alley, thinking of themselves as the exalted elite who must assert their dominance over the "rabble" of looters and moochers.
As i said, douches.

I don't think any fictional or mythological character will be offended by being called names, one way or the other.
If you want to insist that Emperor Palpatine's real name is actually "Eugene", I'm sure he won't be offended to the point where he stops being fictional, either.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The average (Right-)Libertarian is basically just an egotistical, anti-social person who turns pathological narcissism into a political ideology.
What they espouse as liberty is the freedom of the powerful to oppress the powerless, a feudalism 2.0.
LaVeyan Satanists are right up that alley, thinking of themselves as the exalted elite who must assert their dominance over the "rabble" of looters and moochers.
As i said, douches.

I don't think any fictional or mythological character will be offended by being called names, one way or the other.
If you want to insist that Emperor Palpatine's real name is actually "Eugene", I'm sure he won't be offended to the point where he stops being fictional, either.

My apologies if I only have somewhere between ten percent to thirty percent comprehension of what you just wrote...... (I think I should read it again........ and then maybe again)................. but we egotistical anti-social people tend to answer matters before we study them properly so...........

..... I am kind of curious what you think of my Basic Minimum Income and the reduction in abortions due to what I think of as an expansion of "Choice for Women?"

Could a Basic Minimum Income for all Americans decrease abortions?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
As i said, douches.

In your opinion do you think that my four previous campaign writings display a relatively high...... or average..... or somewhat low, (for a Libertarian).... level of pathological narcissism?????

My 2006, my 2008 and my 2004 campaign writings by DennisTate.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
They dont know they worship a machine.
At least my voices indicate that as they have real people stalking and try to get me to sell my soul. They are weak cowards. I do not forgive murderers.

You may find the information from the twenty two minute and thirty second mark in this video both helpful as well as encouraging.

The Mystery Of The Power Words @ The River Of Waupun Session Sixteen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums