Status
Not open for further replies.

DestinationLifeMagazine

Oct 10, 2006
Cali
✟7,958.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hey guys! As some of you know I am Jen from D:L Magazine and I am on CF just as a member of the team wanting to chat with other Christians, not as promotion purpose only. But, under this Christian Business category, if anyone would like to know more about our christian online zine (music, sports, style, guest starts, reviews, ads, etc! with the Jesus touch) PLEASE PM and I can tell you more about it, answer your questions, and you can find out how to order one! We are in the process of intense prayer now that our first release is fast approaching! PS I believe Christian businesses should be a growing form! How wonderful it would be to see more Christian run and based areas out there! PRAISE HIM! :amen:
God Bless!
Jen <3

helashton

Oct 29, 2006
Visit site
✟7,627.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hey guys! As some of you know I am Jen from D:L Magazine and I am on CF just as a member of the team wanting to chat with other Christians, not as promotion purpose only. But, under this Christian Business category, if anyone would like to know more about our christian online zine (music, sports, style, guest starts, reviews, ads, etc! with the Jesus touch) PLEASE PM and I can tell you more about it, answer your questions, and you can find out how to order one! We are in the process of intense prayer now that our first release is fast approaching! PS I believe Christian businesses should be a growing form! How wonderful it would be to see more Christian run and based areas out there! PRAISE HIM! :amen:
God Bless!
Jen <3
Hi. Could you please tell us a liitle more about the magazine and its content? Which age group will it appeal to? Are there staff writers or freelance writers--or both? Thanks.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.