Christian couple in Pakistan killed over "blasphemy".

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm sure there are details we don't have about it. Those Christians have not survived until now by deliberately provoking the Muslims. There might not have been any burning of Koran verses at all--that might have been nothing but a supposition.

For the love of god this!!!!

A lot of times on here I will get flak for making guesses and deductions. It's not like I was there so how could I know?

Well, simple logic would dictate that if they are Christians and have been living in a "hostile" near anarchic Muslim state that they would know how to keep their heads down and not offend.

Unless this couple felt like committing suicide, there is no way in hell they burnt a Quran or did anything remotely like that. They would know that any act like that would mean a painful death.

I'm very comfortable making an "educated guess" that someone just didn't like the couple and decided to start a rumor. Rumors grow out of control and it wouldn't take long for it to progress to the "Hey I heard that they like to burn Quran verses..."

Incidentally, you couldn't pay me enough money to live in one of these countries hostile to Christianity.

Upvote 0