Upvote 0

Sevensong

Mar 18, 2015
✟15,798.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Cats! God sure has a sense-of-humor for creating such funny animals ;)

Agreed. Haters seem to think they're sooo cool and aloof, and they make some insecure people uncomfortable, I guess, but really, they're so zany and quirky and hilarious. As those of us who have had the pleasure of owning one can attest.

Upvote 0

NewEnglandGirl

Putting on God's Full Armor
Apr 24, 2015
✟15,460.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I miss my Emily. She will be gone 2 years next month. Lost her to an aggressive cancer. She was a Russian Blue and my constant companion around the home. She had such personality, faithfulness and was very intelligent and clean. I miss her so much... The pic on my profile is what she looked like.

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I miss my Emily. She will be gone 2 years next month. Lost her to an aggressive cancer. She was a Russian Blue and my constant companion around the home. She had such personality, faithfulness and was very intelligent and clean. I miss her so much... The pic on my profile is what she looked like.
:hug::hug: What a stunning cat!

My thoughts are with you :hug: Not sure how I'll be if anything happens to my cats.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kristi1

His Daughter
May 11, 2004
Oregon
Visit site
✟20,248.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hiya Konnie :wave:

I Love my Kitty Snowy a lot.. He's all white with light blue eyes! He's a Turkish Angora! YaY! :clap:

Love Sis, \o/

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel :angel:

My Cat Snowy Died in 2012 in my arms at the Vet. of Kidney Problems!! But, GOD who art in HEAVEN Above gave me a female cat that is Black and White, I call her Patches!!

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My Russian Blue, Salem, passed last October the fourth and the world hasn't been the same. Foster, my Siamese, has been staying around me all the time ever since. He misses his big brother a lot :( .
I am so sorry for your loss, Streampaws :hug: Although now may feel like it will not be same, our Heavenly Father knows what you'll need and will heal you sufficiently over time, so that with fond memories you will be able to reflect on just how fantastic it was to be blessed with such a love-giving pet/family member like Salem.

Prayers being lifted up to you :prayer: and may the peace of God flow over you during this sad time.

Reactions: Streampaws
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Streampaws

Mei Pectus, Mei Animus, Mei Amor
Mar 13, 2010
TN
✟10,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
I am so sorry for your loss, Streampaws :hug: Although now may feel like it will not be same, our Heavenly Father knows what you'll need and will heal you sufficiently over time, so that with fond memories you will be able to reflect on just how fantastic it was to be blessed with such a love-giving pet/family member like Salem.

Prayers being lifted up to you :prayer: and may the peace of God flow over you during this sad time.

Thank you for your kind words and prayers. He was one of the best cats/friend/family member I have ever had the joy of knowing. Again thank you for your prayers. :pray:

Reactions: Lotuspetal_uk
Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for your kind words and prayers. He was one of the best cats/friend/family member I have ever had the joy of knowing. Again thank you for your prayers. :pray:
Amen and you are so welcome. My momma cat Coco is the one that I will struggle with when she gets old or if something was to happen to her. In cat years she is approx 55 years old (she is 9 years old in human years) and we are both discovering the greys each day - her in the front of her coat and me on the top of my head, :). I seriously need to get myself ready because we are very close. I have never owned a cat like her. She is not too bothered with my kids but she makes a lot of time for me and I for her. Her sons are the ones that spread themselves around the rest of the family but she is the only one who leaves me 'presents' and checks up on me.

Still keeping you in prayers :hug:

Reactions: Streampaws
Upvote 0

Streampaws

Mei Pectus, Mei Animus, Mei Amor
Mar 13, 2010
TN
✟10,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Amen and you are so welcome. My momma cat Coco is the one that I will struggle with when she gets old or if something was to happen to her. In cat years she is approx 55 years old (she is 9 years old in human years) and we are both discovering the greys each day - her in the front of her coat and me on the top of my head, :). I seriously need to get myself ready because we are very close. I have never owned a cat like her. She is not too bothered with my kids but she makes a lot of time for me and I for her. Her sons are the ones that spread themselves around the rest of the family but she is the only one who leaves me 'presents' and checks up on me.

Still keeping you in prayers :hug:

I will pray that Coco has many more years with you. I had 15 1/2 years with Salem so again I shall pray. My siamese, Foster, is 9 years old as well and it has me terrified that he is going to pass soon. He is an inside cat though so no worries about outside influences. I remember the 'presents' that Salem would leave me when he was an inside/outside cat. Shrews everywhere were terrified of him. :zoro: He ended up getting attacked by coyotes and lost half his thigh and became an inside only cat. The vet didn't think he would live long after the attack but he lived for 13 1/2 years after that. He would get on my desk and lay his head down on my arm and if I moved my arm, he would pull it back with his paw. He taught Foster to do that as well. Does Coco sleep with you? Salem would sleep by my head and snore up a storm. He was around 25ish pounds for most of his life so he had a roll on his stomach and we called it his petticoat. :tonguewink: Anyway, I am rambling but I wish you as many years as possible with Coco and I will keep you in my prayers and thank you for keeping me in yours. :groupray:

Reactions: Lotuspetal_uk
Upvote 0

Sevensong

Mar 18, 2015
✟15,798.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I should get a cat once I move. I've already been accepted into one master's program, but haven't heard from the others yet, so I'm not sure where I'm going at this point. But since I've at least got one in the bag, I'll definitely be moving around August. I hope my credit allows me to get my own place, because I can't take roommates anymore. And their cat allergies. I'm going to get one or two kittens if at all possible in the new place. Two would give them some company while I'm in school.

I've heard rescues make the best pets.

Upvote 0