Christian Cat Lovers Club

ChristianCandy

Live Well, Laugh Often, and Love the Lord!
Jul 31, 2004
Canada
✟61,150.00
Faith
SDA
I love cats!

runkitty.gif

Upvote 0

Macrina

Macrinator
Sep 8, 2004
✟22,415.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm in!

I have two cats. One is a stray kitten (several months old) who was hanging around our church... I just had to give her a home. These two little critters are keeping me on my toes, but I wouldn't trade them for the world!!!

Upvote 0

Macrina

Macrinator
Sep 8, 2004
✟22,415.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Whenever my cat purrs, I think how wonderful it is that God invented that sound. I mean, that's not the kind of thing that would just randomly happen... you know Someone wonderfully creative thought it up. What a comforting, exotic, thrilling sound. :)

ok, yeah, so I'm head-over-heels for my cats. why not? :D

Reactions: humblet
Upvote 0

Victrixa

Dear Lord have mercy on me!
Mar 23, 2004
Québec, Canada
✟8,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Macrina said:
Whenever my cat purrs, I think how wonderful it is that God invented that sound. I mean, that's not the kind of thing that would just randomly happen... you know Someone wonderfully creative thought it up. What a comforting, exotic, thrilling sound.

Awwww, I soo sooo agree with you Macrina! :clap: I feel exactly the same way. What a lovely gift, the gift of cat purrs! Awwww

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wildthing

Legend
Apr 9, 2004
somewhere in Michigan
✟23,757.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
come on now. I like my cats too. But maybe not as much as you do. Try living with a pure bred Siamese, the cat version of a pit bull. but yeah cats are cool even Siamese. Best cat that I was ever owned by. Besides the Siamese I have an orange tabby, his really cool.

Upvote 0

Macrina

Macrinator
Sep 8, 2004
✟22,415.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Victrixa, your cat is beautiful! :clap:

I don't have any digital pics of mine (and no pics at all of the new one... I'll have to fix that). They are both grey tabbies with soft, soft fur.

I just love animals of all kinds. I grew up with dogs, but I was found by these cats... so I've come to adore cats, too. My basic attitude is that a house is not a home without a pet! (I should learn to embroider so I can put "Home is Where the Cat Is" on a pillow... wouldn't that just be a cheesy cat-lady thing to do!) :D

Upvote 0

Victrixa

Dear Lord have mercy on me!
Mar 23, 2004
Québec, Canada
✟8,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey wildthing! :wave:

Try living with a pure bred Siamese, the cat version of a pit bull. but yeah cats are cool even Siamese.

:D Ha!Ha! I know, Siamese are quite aggressive. They are incredibly beautiful, however, because of their aggressive personality, I would not want to own one...

Best cat that I was ever owned by.

I like the way you phrased that! :D It is true that one becomes owned by a Siamese cat and not the other way around! Siamese cats are very jealous and want their masters all for themselves!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wildthing

Legend
Apr 9, 2004
somewhere in Michigan
✟23,757.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Victrixa said:
Hey wildthing! :wave:

:D Ha!Ha! I know, Siamese are quite aggressive. They are incredibly beautiful, however, because of their aggressive personality, I would not want to own one...

I like the way you phrased that! :D It is true that one becomes owned by a Siamese cat and not the other way around! Siamese cats are very jealous and want their masters all for themselves!

Your right about the aggresiveness of a Siamese. But you do get use to it. And you got to love it when you see your cat chasing your brother's dog around the house instead of the other way around.

I met that about my tabbie cat. He owns me.

Upvote 0

Kristi1

His Daughter
May 11, 2004
Oregon
Visit site
✟20,248.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Konnie said:
Are there any Christian cat lovers here? I would like to start a club for Christians who love these gentle creatures.

Hiya Konnie :wave:

I Love my Kitty Snowy a lot.. He's all white with light blue eyes! He's a Turkish Angora! YaY! :clap:

Love Sis, \o/

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel :angel:

Upvote 0

wildthing

Legend
Apr 9, 2004
somewhere in Michigan
✟23,757.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Did you every think about the lesson that a cat or dog can teach you about God? Perhaps when you return from your work routine the cat or dog comes running out to you. You sit down and you have a dog head on your lap or maybe your cat crawls up on your shoulder. These animals don't care it your day sucks, you are home and that's just great. They don't care if you work in retail or if you are the president of a company. I guess you would call that unconditional love.

God shows us the same thing. He love us so much that He gave us a great gift, His only son. Think about that as a gift of unconditional love. So the next time that dog head is in your lap, or that cat is purring in your ear. Think about the unconditional love that God has for you!

Reactions: caitlincares
Upvote 0