Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Persecution there is getting worse and worse, but the difference now is the Internet. China can't do what it did in the past as in a closet; it will become known. At the same time, Trump is applying epic economic pressure, and even some human rights pressure, to the nation, and if that continues the thuggish regime will no longer be able to buy the people off. Even China's exploitative "Belt and Road" initiative seems to be imploding. The current Hong Kong unrest is the canary in the coal mine and may become more widespread .

• Informative
Reactions: xtitech
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,209.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
For whatever it may be worth to you...

There is a man, Dean Braxton, who is well documented as having had no respiration and no heart beat for 1 3/4 hours. On a CBN vid on You Tube you can see his emergency care doctor saying "He was really, really dead..." and that "It is a miracle, a miracle that he has no brain damage" and is now normal in every way.

I don't take all near death, trips to Heaven, experiences seriously at all. But if their death and revival is well documented, and IF they don't contradict what the Bible says, but affirm it, I do listen.

Well, one thing Braxton says he was shown in Heaven was the prayers of people coming up from earth. The USA's prayers weren't even close in number compared to those coming from China.

Btw that info isn't in the CBN vid, but elsewhere - though off hand I don't remember from what source. Braxton speaks all over the world and has written a book called In Heaven.

Reactions: xtitech
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,209.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
You got me intrigued, so I looked up the YouTube videos. Perhaps it was here:

18'15" America doesn't pray as much as they think they do.

18'30" Angels only go where there's people praying. The least amount of angels were going to Europe. The most amount of angels were going to what we call China.
Oh, okay that is one place he mentioned it. But there was another place, too, I think. Since you are "intrigued" I will tell you of where to find the most comprehensive descriptions of Heaven that he gives, other than in his book In Heaven. I am not a fan of the Prophecy Club, but Braxton speaks to
just about anyone who will listen, and in that channel he gives a ton of details. I don't think he mentions China, there, though.

That is scary about Europe!

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,960.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for caring China.The Prosperity of Chinese church is good. But problems are also serious.

In Gov. controlled church, though common believers can insist on their basic faith, actually they have to accept the rule from another head-the Party. The national flag is hanging in church, the songs praising the Party of Atheist are sung in church.

House church has good tradition that declares Religion should not be led by politics. The problems are, some leaders are leading their flock by their odd theology, by their power and force, by their personal ambition, intentionally or unintentionally. How does the Holy Spirit work in China? By the trial of Fire. Whose work can be kept?

And there are third power except the two church styles above. They are trying to ingratiate themselves with the House church, the three self organization and the government. Is this a way?

Protestant missions in China
Protestant missions in China

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums