USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
China Observer covers the problems and safety hazards with BYD vehicles in great detail. Most notably, battery failures (explosions), shoddy materials, fires (entrapment), brake failures and more.

~bella

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

BCP1928

Jan 30, 2024
Goldsboro NC
✟172,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I think every car manufacturer is is investing heavily in EVs, including Ford and Jeep. There is already a wide choice from European and Asian makers.
Here are a few:

Meanwhile European countries are building lithium battery factories to cater for the greatly increased demand. Charging points are proliferating and electricity grids are being upgraded, maybe not fast enough to cope with demand.

Is this not happening in America too?
There is considerable resistance to it.. That would be knuckling under to the Globalist agenda.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
China Observer covers the problems and safety hazards with BYD vehicles in great detail. Most notably, battery failures (explosions), shoddy materials, fires (entrapment), brake failures and more.

~bella
Why should I trust a channel that posts videos like this:

Reactions: Estrid
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Why should I trust a channel that posts videos like this:

The information was provided to shed light on the issues users had with their products. Since the brand is unfamiliar and headed to our shores the feedback may be beneficial. If you feel otherwise post another. Quoting me is petty.

~bella

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
The information was provided to shed light on the issues users had with their products. Since the brand is unfamiliar and headed to our shores the feedback may be beneficial. If you feel otherwise post another. Quoting me is petty.

~bella
No, it's not petty to quote you when I have a question. Welcome to discussions.

I think this youtube channel has an agenda and is at least heavily cherry-picking its content, if not outright fabricating it. I'd prefer a reputable source without an anti-chinese agenda. If those issues are so prevalent, that shouldn't be hard to find.

Reactions: Estrid
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
No, it's not petty to quote you when I have a question. Welcome to discussions.

I think this youtube channel has an agenda and is at least heavily cherry-picking its content, if not outright fabricating it. I'd prefer a reputable source without an anti-chinese agenda. If those issues are so prevalent, that shouldn't be hard to find.

I've said all I intend to on this subject and won't be responding further.

~bella

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
So, you got nothing to counter the point made about your information.
Everyone can bow out of any discussion at any time they want, and we can all draw our own conclusions from it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums