Upvote 0

jazzflower92

Jul 31, 2013
✟59,085.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Exactly. I'm actually very relieved to see young people have the conviction and initiative like this to help take care the environment and the planet. I'm encouraged when I read articles like in the OP.

On a similar note...

'Biggest Case on the Planet' Pits Kids vs. Climate Change

Landmark U.S. Federal Climate Lawsuit — Our Children's Trust

Trial Date Set for Children’s Climate Lawsuit Against U.S. Government

Sorry, suing the government for things that are not of their control is not a viable goal.

Reactions: Living Soul
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Pfft... we don't need scientific research and books to give us knowledge! That guy with no background or education on the topic says it's not real, so I think we should listen to him! How dare these kids listen to science! Did you know the atom is like a solar system? Don't listen to those folks talking about different orbital shapes!

Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pfft... we don't need scientific research and books to give us knowledge! That guy with no background or education on the topic says it's not real, so I think we should listen to him! How dare these kids listen to science! Did you know the atom is like a solar system? Don't listen to those folks talking about different orbital shapes!

It's ironic that the people who deny climate change seem to think think they know more about the environment (to deny climate change) than the scientists who spend their life studying the subjects.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This isn't a case of science, this is just making a pointless grandstand that really is silly in practice.

You're not wrong. I notice, among other things, that they're blaming countries that produce 14% of the world's CO2 and ignoring countries that produce the other 86%.

• Agree
Reactions: Living Soul
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's ironic that the people who deny climate change seem to think think they know more about the environment (to deny climate change) than the scientists who spend their life studying the subjects.
I suggest it's people like you who are naive enough to take whatever the MSM tells you for granted.
Meanwhile you ridicule people who look a little further than the mainstream propaganda.

Upvote 0