the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pfft... we don't need scientific research and books to give us knowledge! That guy with no background or education on the topic says it's not real, so I think we should listen to him! How dare these kids listen to science! Did you know the atom is like a solar system? Don't listen to those folks talking about different orbital shapes!
How can you be so naive?

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,978.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I suggest it's people like you who are naive enough to take whatever the MSM tells you for granted.
Meanwhile you ridicule people who look a little further than the mainstream propaganda.
It is the scientists, not the MSM, that are unified in raising the alarm.

And since the science is basically settled, what choice does a climate change denier have, except to demonize and peddle wildly implausible conspiracy theories.

Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,953.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Shouldn't they be suing Conservatives and America. Since Conservatives do everything to stop helping the cause. And America is one of the biggest problem when it comes to destroying the environment/ climate change.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
It's mainly the sun that causes climate change.
I love when Internet experts give their sage knowledge on a subject without reading any of the scientific literature, doing any of the research, or done of the empirical work behind that research. Nope, just state it's the sun, while not knowing the details of the subject.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I love when Internet experts give their sage knowledge on a subject without reading any of the scientific literature, doing any of the research, or done of the empirical work behind that research. Nope, just state it's the sun, while not knowing the details of the subject.
Everyone who looks a little further into this than what the main stream opinion makers feed us, knows it's mainly the sun that causes climate changes, and that the relation between global warming and CO2 levels is uncertain.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Everyone who looks a little further into this than what the main stream opinion makers feed us, knows it's mainly the sun that causes climate changes, and that the relation between global warming and CO2 levels is uncertain.
You are simply ignoring science and asking others to follow your path.

Upvote 0