Check your hatred at the door before posting here.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobdysfool

The original! Accept no substitutes!
Feb 23, 2003
Home, except when I'm not....
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
freezing and your either overworked or no work .... :wave:

I hear you! January was bereft of work...did a lot of looking, but it's slow. Hopefully things will start up in this month...Praying that it will....:prayer:

Upvote 0

DeaconDean

γέγονα χαλκὸς, κύμβαλον ἀλαλάζον
Jul 19, 2005
Gastonia N.C. (Piedmont of N.C.)
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Apparently it does if you've hurt their widdle feewings....;)

At least to some....Ah, well, like water off a duck's back....no matter what I say, someone is not going to be happy....

Welcome to the club.

God Bless

Till all are one.

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm going to say this one time. I have never intentionally tried to hurt anyone, or cause them to stumble. I have spoken the truth, as I see it. I freely admit that I am a sinner, saved by Grace, and fallible, and can at times say and do carnal things. There are some here who wish to accuse me repeatedly of hatred, of all sorts of evil, and lately have been harassing and threatening me here, publicly, to post some sort of abject groveling apology. There are things I have posted that I wish I never had. I can't always go back and change that. We all say things in the heat of the moment, but that is something that apparently my detractors and harassers won't make allowance for, or let go. They wish to hold me accountable for every word that i have ever written, a position that only Jesus Christ has the authority to do, and since I have repented before Him, He has forgiven me for my indiscretions. Would to God that my enemies would do the same. Did I call them enemies? Yes, because they have made themselves so, by their juvenile and childish actions. They trash me on other sites, and I am not going after them about it, because it's a waste of time, and it matters not what others may say, I answer to Jesus, and Him alone. My enemies would do well to realize the same thing, and move on.

So, I do apologize if I have offended anyone on this forum, and ask your forgiveness. I am not perfect, and have never made any claim to being perfect. I am a work in progress, as we all are. I am a Christian under construction. I am not what I once was, and it is yet to be seen what I will be.

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
No, I can't delete them. Not when the thread is closed, as many are. Please, just grow up and move on. I apologized. what more do you want?

NBF said:
So, I do apologize if I have offended anyone on this forum, and ask your forgiveness.

There is is. Satisfied?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
We are all sinners. We all make mistakes big time. Some of us are not so good at swallowing our pride. Listen up Mr NBF. If you genuinely repent, stop you nastiness and so forth, then we would gladly send you a box of cigars, crate of the best wine, maybe a fender strato caster and a bone for your dog - whatever. Its genuine repentance that is the goal - makes the world a nicer place (not that we are better than you, we are not).

Good grief! Didn't you just read what I posted? What part of it didn't you understand? God did not appoint you to be the watchdogs for CF, and neither did CF. Enough already!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hmmm

NBF said:
They wish to hold me accountable for every word that i have ever written

Not so. Just apologies when you have hurt someone. Thats all.

No, I am right about this. You ARE trying to hold me accountable for every word that I have written, that you can find. You don't have that authority.

NBF said:
There are things I have posted that I wish I never had. I can't always go back and change that.
Yes you can. Go back and delete them as others who gaff do.
Why don't you just stop digging for them? Ever think of that? Give me your real name, and let me see what dirt I can dig up about you. You said on another forum that you "just can't help myself"...What's next, saying that I made you do it? No, I did not. Get a grip, and move on.

We are all sinners. We all make mistakes big time. Some of us are not so good at swallowing our pride. Listen up Mr NBF. If you genuinely repent, stop you nastiness and so forth, then we would gladly send you a box of cigars, crate of the best wine, maybe a fender strato caster and a bone for your dog - whatever. Its genuine repentance that is the goal - makes the world a nicer place (not that we are better than you, we are not).
Listen up, Mr. Internet Troll. Stop the hatred and harassment. I have given the only apology that will be given, and it is sufficient. Keep the cigars, the wine, the Fender Strat and the bone. I don't want it. You wouldn't send it anyway. If you had any integrity, you'd show up next Saturday night, and say this stuff to my face. Then, you might have a small smattering of credibility. As it is now, you have none. I've given you more attention than you deserve.

And, to be crystal clear, I neither want or need your "approval", and with every post you make you show what you really are, and it's not what you claim.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

justsurfing

Jul 15, 2007
✟8,741.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To those harassing members by making socks:

I responded to your TVresearcher sock in the MSC. You can log in using that sock to read my reply and hopefully have a rational conversation. All socks will continue to be banned so you are gaining nothing other than wasting your time.

May we please knit hats and mittens for one another?? (We consider them gifts here in Michigan. It's cold here.)

I am so not pc literate -- I don't know what pc "socks" are -- but they don't sound very nice. lol

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
A "sock" is short for "sock puppet" which is what CF users call a user who is really another user, who has created another account. This is often attempted by people who have, for one reason or another been banned temporarily or permanently from certain forums on CF or the entire site. It is an attempt to get around an administrative action by deceptive means, in some cases. There are a number of people who have sock accounts just to preserve a little anonymity for participation in other areas of the site.

Socks in and of themselves are not really a problem. It's the ones whose purpose is to harass, flame, and disrupt that have caused a ruckus here lately in this forum. I seem to be their main target. I feel like a lightning rod, sometimes...

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
So, I do apologize if I have offended anyone on this forum, and ask your forgiveness. I am not perfect, and have never made any claim to being perfect. I am a work in progress, as we all are. I am a Christian under construction. I am not what I once was, and it is yet to be seen what I will be.

For the third time....

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Then God bless you sir.

( if It were me I would do some deleting ) But the blessing are genuine anyway.

I have done so, but there is no admission of that by my detractors, of which you apparently are one. Digging back 3 and 4 years to find dirt? REALLY? Did it ever occur to any of my detractors that a person changes over time, and their views change, as well? I am being excoriated for things said, presumably in confidence, 3, 4, even 5 years ago. It's ridiculous!

Now, I think it's time that some fruits of repentance start showing up from the other side. I've made the apology. Where's theirs?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
NBF

You are right. Its time some fruits of repentance start flowing from the 'other' side.

I cannot speak for all you detractors. But for myself I wish to repent from giving you a hard time. It started with some rough treatment that Cindy 161 received here on CF. Not saying you are the cause and all that. Her dilemma was heart felt and genuine.Your 'punchfest' post did cause a lot of heat. Though it is still wrong to not turn the other cheek but instead come out with all guns blazing. You changed that post and called Pinkman ' a tool of Satan'. He was just caught in the crossfire. As was Paula. Is there any way you cane delete those posts ?

Take a look at this link christianforums.com/t7548642-4/

It has all your personal details. The mods, whether biased or not are not good at clean up.

I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Genuine Regards
sock puppet

I have found that post and asked the mods to delete it and inform me of the deletion. I appreciate the apology. As for the other posts you allude to, without links it would be almost impossible to find them.

An awful lot of trouble was stirred up for no productive reason. I hope that this is the end of it. As for the friend request, let's give it a little time, OK?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.