Check your hatred at the door before posting here.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobdysfool

The original! Accept no substitutes!
Feb 23, 2003
Home, except when I'm not....
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
God is GOOD, is He not? Continuing to pray. God bless you.

Indeed He is, sister! :thumbsup:

In all cases, at all times, and in all ways! :preach:

Your prayers are being answered in front of our very eyes! :amen:

Thank you, Jesus! :clap:

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I ask you, what is more hateful? Someone who vigorously defends what they believe, and tries to advocate for accurate representation of his views against opponents who think that lying about their opposition is a good debate tactic,

-Or-

People who harasses the person they hate by posting personal information without permission (which is illegal), and posts things that are purported to be quotes (without proof or source) from the person whose personal information they post (and even then, don't get right), and then harass and spam threads with this stuff? Who is being more hateful and less Christ-like? Who is exemplifying Christ? Is this something Jesus would do? They are bullies, who think that hit and run posting is a mature response. The Scribes and Pharisees were the bullies of Jesus' day. Their spirit lives on in the actions of these cowards.

And yet, these trolls think they're "defending the faith". Whatever it is they are defending, I want no part of it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I would like for the one responsible for this harassment to contact me by starting a thread in the member services center by following this link. All socks will continue to be banned so, other than a momentary thrill, nothing else will be gained by continuing to make them.

Reactions: Nilla
Upvote 0

Nilla

No longer on staff
Apr 8, 2006
Sweden
✟56,683.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The main objection I have is that many times, the replying poster gets actioned, while the instigator gets a pass, and their post remains. It has happened to me. If a post was enough of a flame to tempt me to flame in return, then both posts should go, not just mine.
Report the post and don't respond to it. Let staff deal with it.

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I would like for the one responsible for this harassment to contact me by starting a thread in the member services center by following this link. All socks will continue to be banned so, other than a momentary thrill, nothing else will be gained by continuing to make them.

Bump

Upvote 0

student ad x

Senior Contributor
Feb 20, 2009
just outside the forrest
✟29,077.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
BUMP for not a target!

Upvote 0

Hentenza

Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
To those harassing members by making socks:

I responded to your TVresearcher sock in the MSC. You can log in using that sock to read my reply and hopefully have a rational conversation. All socks will continue to be banned so you are gaining nothing other than wasting your time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TVResearcher2

Feb 2, 2012
✟111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
To those harassing members by making socks:

I responded to your TVresearcher sock in the MSC. You can log in using that sock to read my reply and hopefully have a rational conversation. All socks will continue to be banned so you are gaining nothing other than wasting your time.

Hentenza

The MSC area is empty. <staff edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Hentenza

Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hentenza

The MSC area is empty. <staff edit>

You have to use your original TVResearcher account to view the thread in the MSC. The forum is coded so that only the thread starter and the admins can see the thread. Please sign on with the username TVResearcher (not TVResearcher2). Thanks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jpcedotal

Old School from the Backwoods - Christian Style
May 26, 2009
In between Deliverance and Brother, Where Art Thou
✟13,293.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't know enough about Calvinistic views to say anything more than if Jesus Christ comes first and He is the only way to God, then the direction is true. I am a literal Bible believer so if that gets in the way of Calvinistic views then there will definitely be some disagreement between Calvinists and myself.

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Apparently it does if you've hurt their widdle feewings....;)

At least to some....Ah, well, like water off a duck's back....no matter what I say, someone is not going to be happy....

Last edited:
Reactions: student ad x
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.