Check your hatred at the door before posting here.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

united4Peace

Contributor
Jun 28, 2006
Alberta
✟26,223.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
There used to be a criteria for being a MOD.............. LLOJ fails somewhere within the Nicene "test"........ at least at CF.

Ummm I was joking...IMO he will make a great Mod! (if he is serious) :)

I would never make it as a Mod as majority here would not consider me a Christian. However I could care aless as really, the relationship I have with God is personal and no one else's business.

Upvote 0

Hentenza

Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:bow::bow:........ show me where the CF splash screen on flaming is.... and how flaming is "qualified" on this open debate forum.

Here is the flaming and harassment posting rule. Do you have a specific question about any of the bullet points, Cam? I'm pretty sure you still remember how they work.

Flaming and Harassment
● Do not insult, belittle, mock, goad, personally attack, threaten, harass, or use derogatory nicknames in reference to other members or groups of members. Address the context of the post, not the poster.
● If you are flamed, do not respond in-kind. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the report button. Do not report another member out of spite.
● Do not state or imply that another member or group of members who have identified themselves as Christian are not Christian.
● Those who do not adhere to the Statement of Faith are welcome as members and participants in discussions, but you are required to respect these beliefs, even if you do not share them.
● Do not make another member's experience on this site miserable. This includes, making false accusations or persistently attacking them in the open forums.
● Respect another member's request to cease personal contact.

Upvote 0
E

Eleiou

Here is the flaming and harassment posting rule. Do you have a specific question about any of the bullet points?

Flaming and Harassment
● Do not insult, belittle, mock, goad, personally attack, threaten, harass, or use derogatory nicknames in reference to other members or groups of members. Address the context of the post, not the poster.
● If you are flamed, do not respond in-kind. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the report button. Do not report another member out of spite.
● Do not state or imply that another member or group of members who have identified themselves as Christian are not Christian.
● Those who do not adhere to the Statement of Faith are welcome as members and participants in discussions, but you are required to respect these beliefs, even if you do not share them.
● Do not make another member's experience on this site miserable. This includes, making false accusations or persistently attacking them in the open forums.
● Respect another member's request to cease personal contact.
Thanks........... there is no flash screen when new members are joining CF about flaming......... and flaming is subjective.

Upvote 0

Hentenza

Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks........... there is no flash screen when new members are joining CF about flaming......... and flaming is subjective.

Flaming can be subjective. Some folks have considerably thicker skin than others. However, the flaming rule is quite straight forward with the great majority of reports being no brainers. We do run into some that requires a bit of thinking and discernment but that is true about just any rule format. I don't understand the nature of your objections.

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

The original! Accept no substitutes!
Feb 23, 2003
Home, except when I'm not....
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The main objection I have is that many times, the replying poster gets actioned, while the instigator gets a pass, and their post remains. It has happened to me. If a post was enough of a flame to tempt me to flame in return, then both posts should go, not just mine.

Reactions: Tzaousios
Upvote 0

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
As you can all see, there is occasionally a troll among us, who has targeted me and Cygnusx1. He can't even post a link to what he claims are my words. Please, do not respond to him, but rather report him for the numerous rules violations in his hate-filled threatening posts. It could be Troy Brooks, or Pinkman, or any of a number of other posters who have thought to come in here and run rough-shod over Calvinists. They are cowards, and intent on making life miserable for Calvinists, wherever they find them. Do not give them a platform for their hatred.

I am not intimidated by such foolishness.

Last edited:
Reactions: cygnusx1
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I am not so stupid as to go to that link. I caution others to avoid it to unless you like being hacked and harassed.

The words claimed to be mine by this troll cannot be found here. They don't exist in this forum. Doing hateful things like harassment, false accusations, and the like, are not the way to deal with things. It is childish, juvenile, and certainly not led by the Holy Spirit. These self-styled "thought and speech Police" are making fools of themselves, and already have a well-earned reputation across the Internet for harassment, disruption, and hate-filled vendettas against people they target. They think they are doing the Lord's work by playing whack-a-mole. If it wasn't so serious, it would be funny.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
You're welcome. I'm learning more and more how crucial it is that we pray for each other. The song sums it up in the lyrics "We cry out"...

We all cry out for God's mercy together...cuz we all got a hard battle, and the enemy is nippin' at each of our heels...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." ~Ephesians 6:12

Godspeed, brother.

Upvote 0

nobdysfool

Feb 23, 2003
✟21,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
You're welcome. I'm learning more and more how crucial it is that we pray for each other. The song sums it up in the lyrics "We cry out"...

We all cry out for God's mercy together...cuz we all got a hard battle, and the enemy is nippin' at each of our heels...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." ~Ephesians 6:12

Godspeed, brother.

Godspeed to you as well, dear sister! Thanks for the prayers, very much appreciated!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.