Feb 9, 2004
New South Wales
Visit site
✟39,912.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Lol. I will agree to 3 for now.. I have a few plans with that one if needed. ;)

As for the others.. I will work out something.
A few plans...:eek:.
  • Katie must let Steffi know of all plans 24 hours before Stump begins.

Upvote 0

Bamboo_Chicken

Once a Steffi, forever a Bamboo Chicken
Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
New South Wales
Visit site
✟39,912.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
:angel: Would I ever do anything scary?
Ever is a very long time...maybe if you shorten the question to 'Would I do anything scary in the next two days?' i might be able to answer no.

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

Blessed are the pure in Heart, they shall see God.
May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, :wave:

I like your user name lol~

I have some Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies to offer....., will that work? hehe :sorry:

Here's my question....

Who do I talk to about being charged double blessings for my sig change? It was supposed to be 50, but there is some kind of bug when you go to save it that goes to a log in page saying you're not logged in etc., and you log in then it says you didn't enter the right username/password and you just go around a few times and then finally you close the screen (because by then a warning says if you do it again wrong you will be locked out of the site for 15 minutes lol) and open the site on a new screen and log in, find your new sig is there, but you got charged twice for it...
:cry:

Well, I have been planning to start another one of these since I returned to staff, but just never got around to it :p

So...pull up a chair and ask me anything. As long as you bring me cookies I will give you an answer ;)

Upvote 0

bubblefish

used to be cat_goes_meow
Oct 23, 2004
Australia
✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Mmm, cookies :yum:

As for the blessings, it would be best to start a bug report in Report bugs so the people who handle that stuff know :)
I will also send you the blessings since I have thousands stored that I won't use anyway ;)
Did your sig end up changing or did it still not work?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bubblefish

used to be cat_goes_meow
Oct 23, 2004
Australia
✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
why did a "non-nicene" person post on my conservative thread entitled "abortion"?
Hi, non-Nicene Christians and non-Christians are able to post in any forum on this site. :) Some areas do have rules that non-Christians can not debate, or can not participate if you ask them not to as the thread starter.. but it would depend on the forum :)
If you are concerned over what is allowed or what can be done I would send a message to one of the moderators of that forum and ask them. They would be able to give you details. I would suggest sending a Private Message to GreenMunchkin. You can do that by just clicking the link..

Upvote 0

bubblefish

used to be cat_goes_meow
Oct 23, 2004
Australia
✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What random things are you planning in the next two days or cant you tell me because that wuld make them non random.
Hmm, tomorrow I am not sure yet. Will see how I am feeling :)
Friday I have to go shopping during the day to pick up a few things and I think a random friend (guess who ;)) might be invading and staying Friday night as well :)

Upvote 0

flying_kiwifruit

used to be bellaandpjforever I had a name change</
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2006
New Zealand
✟52,205.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hmm, tomorrow I am not sure yet. Will see how I am feeling :)
Friday I have to go shopping during the day to pick up a few things and I think a random friend (guess who ;)) might be invading and staying Friday night as well :)
That could be dangerous for your town katie if its the random friend I know

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bamboo_Chicken

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
New South Wales
Visit site
✟39,912.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
That could be dangerous for your town katie if its the random friend I know
Hey you! Play nice! Her town likes me...I even meet random people I haven't seen in ages. It's good.

(Katie, I met a friend from years ago at Maccas when I dropped in there on the way home. It was good ^_^.)
I don't think so.
You haven't given the random friend a good reason yet...

Upvote 0

flying_kiwifruit

used to be bellaandpjforever I had a name change</
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2006
New Zealand
✟52,205.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey you! Play nice! Her town likes me...I even meet random people I haven't seen in ages. It's good.

Smiles sweetly and says why should I play nice. :p

You know what you both should come to NZ that would make things so much easier than, talking on threads and MSN

Upvote 0

Bamboo_Chicken

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2004
New South Wales
Visit site
✟39,912.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Smiles sweetly and says why should I play nice. :p
Because I'm half-German, a social worker and still have some pink in my hair. So there.
You know what you both should come to NZ that would make things so much easier than, talking on threads and MSN
I think you need to come here. It makes sense to have one person change instead of two!
Would any reason work?
Maybe. Give it a go :).

Upvote 0