✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Code:
Hello yay i have the first post

Hi :wave: How are you sweetie?

Hehe what is your favourite food and why?
Umm, chocolate or any Italian food. Not sure why I like it I just do.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
To tell you the truth, I really don't know. There are times when I wish that I could change nearly everything about myself, but most of the time I don't want anything to change. God has made us all perfect and will give us everything we need. :)

What is one weird habbit you have?
Well, lets get one thing straight to start off with...I am completely normal, everyone else is weird! ;)
Weird habbits, hmm, I can't think of any off the top of my head. :p I will get back to you on that.

Hehe, thanks You too!
God bless :hug:

Upvote 0

Pats

I'll take that comment with a grain of salt
Oct 8, 2004
Arizona, in the Valley of the sun
Visit site
✟14,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well, I have been planning to start another one of these since I returned to staff, but just never got around to it :p

So...pull up a chair and ask me anything. As long as you bring me cookies I will give you an answer ;)

Cat, I feel like I just got off the roller coaster ride from you know where. Can I pls have a hug?????

Upvote 0

bubblefish

used to be cat_goes_meow
Oct 23, 2004
Australia
✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Hi Alec :wave: How are you?

what's your favorite type of desert?
Mmm, all the naughty stuff :p Chocolate mousse. Probably one of the worst things you can eat, but I love it!

What's your favorite type of cookies?
Ohh, the ones we sell at work, the white chocolate ones! They are the best. I don't eat white chocolate, but the cookies are awesome :D

Have a great night! :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alexander Nissi

Jan 18, 2005
B.C.,Canada
Visit site
✟14,082.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi Alec :wave: How are you?

Mmm, all the naughty stuff :p Chocolate mousse. Probably one of the worst things you can eat, but I love it!

Ohh, the ones we sell at work, the white chocolate ones! They are the best. I don't eat white chocolate, but the cookies are awesome :D

Have a great night! :hug:
Chocolate mousse Bad for you? It's great:) It's chocolate it has to be great~Alec

Upvote 0

bubblefish

used to be cat_goes_meow
Oct 23, 2004
Australia
✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do staff members normally gain rep points more before, or after they become staff?
It depends. I have found I receive about the same now as I did before I joined staff. Actually, maybe a bit more.
The amount of reps you get usually depends on the areas you post and the types of posts you make. If you make a lot of interesting/well thought about posts, you are more likely to gain heaps of reps even if you are not on staff. :)

Upvote 0

bubblefish

used to be cat_goes_meow
Oct 23, 2004
Australia
✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Chocolate mousse Bad for you? It's great:) It's chocolate it has to be great~Alec
I wish :(
Chocolate is the best thing ever!!

chocolateka5.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bubblefish

used to be cat_goes_meow
Oct 23, 2004
Australia
✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What's your favorite book? :angel:
My bible :)
Second would have to be the one I have just finished reading. I can't remember the name of it (a friend has borrowed it) but it was full of short murder mysteries and you could never work out the answer :doh: I was getting so frustrated :p But it was interesting and very clever!

Upvote 0

bubblefish

used to be cat_goes_meow
Oct 23, 2004
Australia
✟34,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So it seems as well as sharing a name we share a love of choclate!
What's your favourite food with chocolate in it?
Hehe, nice to meet you :D
Favorite food with chocolate??
Either chocolate mousse or Choc fudge brownies! My mum makes the best brownies! :yum:
Mmm, all this talk of food is making me hungry :p

Upvote 0