Charlottesville rally organizer requests permit for 'white civil rights rally' in Washington

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From that standpoint, they certainly have lost some rights.
Never was a right and never will be.

It should never even be perceived as a "right."
White people have lost the right to call black people inferior without social backlash.
That is a topic called "lashon harah" by the ancient Jewish sages. It means "the evil tongue" and is expressly FORBIDDEN in scripture.

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Never was a right and never will be.

It should never even be perceived as a "right."

That is a topic called "lashon harah" by the ancient Jewish sages. It means "the evil tongue" and is expressly FORBIDDEN in scripture.

Lashon Harah is when something true is spoken, but used for the wrong reason.

You're saying blacks are inferior, we just shouldn't speak of it?

Upvote 0

section9+1

Mar 12, 2017
US
✟81,403.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What would you call it?
A freedom. But freedoms are not necessarily rights. People have the freedoms to do most anything that can be done, but not the rights. You have the freedom to break your loved one's hearts, but not the right. I have the freedom to take my knife and gut you like a fish if I want to badly enough, but I do not have the right. There's a difference. For most people, freedom is simply a license to be bad.

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Let me guess, will you soon post a bunch of stories that express negative views or statistics about black people? I thought you were arguing that white people have lost their civil rights. I'm just trying to save you time from making pointless posts.
The story is about statistical failures (causes) that, as a consequence, contribute to inequities going forward which generate more statistical comparisons (effects). Social justice warriors tend to avoid addressing the uncomfortable truths behind causes, rather they ascribe effects to racial discrimination.

In order to address the inequalities, affirmative action initiatives are attempted which invariably discriminate against white males. Currently white males are at a great disadvantage when applying for collages.

The same applies to the false claims behind the BLM movement, the statistical facts don’t correlate with popular assumptions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lashon Harah is when something true is spoken, but used for the wrong reason.
That is certainly part of lashon harah, but not all of it.

It is anything said (true or false) that denigrates another person. Paul condemning gossip is based on the Rabbinic principle of lashon harah.
You're saying blacks are inferior, we just shouldn't speak of it?
I am saying no such thing; and it should not be said or even thought.
Even if it WERE true. (which it most definitely is NOT)

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
The story is about statistical failures (causes) that, as a consequence, contribute to inequities going forward which generate more statistical comparisons (effects). Social justice warriors tend to avoid addressing the uncomfortable truths behind causes, rather they ascribe effects to racial discrimination.

In order to address the inequalities, affirmative action initiatives are attempted which invariably discriminate against white makes. Currently white males are at a great disadvantage when applying for collages.

The same applies to the false claims behind the BLM movement, the statistical facts don’t correlate with popular assumptions.
Statistics with handwaving while dancing around the argument that black people are inferior in some, sort, kinda way, but I don't really want to say it, ha-ha, wink-wink, right? Oh, I know, culture guys! Let's rail against culture as if we're not talking about race. Then a return to arguing that white people have lost their civil rights, I still don't know how, but perhaps you can show us where white people are unable to compete due to racial discrimination preventing them from succeeding. I'm guessing you'll be able to show us a space where the population of white people is dwarfed now due to the intense racial discrimination against them...

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, and he also speaks uncomfortable truths to an ignorant generation of spoiled Americans.
Because the educated can see thru his rhetoric.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
A freedom. But freedoms are not necessarily rights. People have the freedoms to do most anything that can be done, but not the rights. You have the freedom to break your loved one's hearts, but not the right. I have the freedom to take my knife and gut you like a fish if I want to badly enough, but I do not have the right. There's a difference. For most people, freedom is simply a license to be bad.

You actually do not have the freedom to gut me like a fish. You would be arrested.

Once upon a time white people had the 'freedom' to force blacks to the back of the bus without reprecussions. They no longer have that freedom.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
That is certainly part of lashon harah, but not all of it.

It is anything said (true or false) that denigrates another person. Paul condemning gossip is based on the Rabbinic principle of lashon harah.

I am saying no such thing; and it should not be said or even thought.
Even if it WERE true. (which it most definitely is NOT)

Hmmmm...perhaps my understanding of lashon harah is incomplete. Let me investigate...

• Agree
Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0

section9+1

Mar 12, 2017
US
✟81,403.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You actually do not have the freedom to gut me like a fish. You would be arrested.

Once upon a time white people had the 'freedom' to force blacks to the back of the bus without reprecussions. They no longer have that freedom.
Yes I do have the freedom. There may be consequences afterwards, but the freedom is there.

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Yes I do have the freedom. There may be consequences afterwards, but the freedom is there.

So if you have the freedom to do something without consequence, is that not a right? Isn't forcing blacks to the back of the bus a right white people have lost?

I mean, they still have the 'freedom' to do so, but there will be consequences.

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Statistics with handwaving while dancing around the argument that black people are inferior in some, sort, kinda way, but I don't really want to say it, ha-ha, wink-wink, right? Oh, I know, culture guys! Let's rail against culture as if we're not talking about race. Then a return to arguing that white people have lost their civil rights, I still don't know how, but perhaps you can show us where white people are unable to compete due to racial discrimination preventing them from succeeding. I'm guessing you'll be able to show us a space where the population of white people is dwarfed now due to the intense racial discrimination against them...
You are defensive about your own, onboard presupposition that black people are inferior. Phycological projection is when one projects their own beliefs and emotions into others and then accuses them of having them.

You claimed blacks are inferior, or you imagined a dog whistle to that effect. I know plenty of sorry white people that appear “inferior” to other white people.

My point has to do with why people are not living up to potential. You can avoid facts and cry intrinsic racism but a look at the culture of demographic groups is a window into “why” they are not equipped when it come time to compete for jobs.

“While the national average for the United States in 2014 is 40 percent, the proportions of births out of wedlock for whites are 29 percent; Hispanics, 53 percent; and blacks, 71 percent. ... Many of the children born out of wedlock live in single-parent households, typically headed by single mothers.“

How can society expect a young black male to have a chance when he is born into the disadvantage of his own culture before ever experiencing real racial discrimination?

It’s a fact, both President Obama and Collin Kaepernic were abandoned by their black fathers and adopted and raised by white people!?!?!? Think on that before venting your frustration at me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
You are defensive about your own, onboard presupposition that black people are inferior. Phycological projection is when one projects their own beliefs and emotions into others and then accuses them of having them.

You claimed blacks are inferior, or you imagined a dog whistle to that effect. I know plenty of sorry white people that appear “inferior” to other white people.

My point has to do with why people are not living up to potential. You can avoid facts and cry intrinsic racism but a look at the culture of demographic groups is a window into “why” they are not equipped when it come time to compete for jobs.

“While the national average for the United States in 2014 is 40 percent, the proportions of births out of wedlock for whites are 29 percent; Hispanics, 53 percent; and blacks, 71 percent. ... Many of the children born out of wedlock live in single-parent households, typically headed by single mothers.“

How can society expect a young black male to have a chance when he is born into the disadvantage of his own culture before ever experiencing real racial discrimination?

It’s a fact, both President Obama and Collin Kaepernic were abandoned by their black fathers and adopted and raised by white people!?!?!? Think on that before venting your frustration at me.
Still waiting for all those figures that show white people have lost their civil rights... oh, is this yet another statistic meant to paint black people in a negative light. Didn't I point out this is a waste of time? Yes, you have a lot of ill will toward black people, but you argued that white people have been losing their civil rights. If they have been losing their civil rights, please show us this evidence, or do you just want to continue posting stuff about black people? By the way, you haven't gotten to the "black crime problem" and "black on black" crime. Maybe you should through in "black abortion" for a kicker. Because remember, we're talking about the loss of rights that white people have endured, yet we're only saying negative things about black people...

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Remember, these posts are about the loss of civil rights for white people... I'm getting sleepy waiting for the eventual posts related to that as opposed to more misgivings about black people. :yawn:
When someone is chosen for a job or college placement because of race, gender, or now multi-gender fluctuation, over an otherwise more qualified white candidate, then the white candidate is being discriminated against.

Now you can go back to sleep.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
When someone is chosen for a job or college placement because of race, gender, or now multi-gender fluctuation, over an otherwise more qualified white candidate, then the white candidate is being discriminated against.

Now you can go back to sleep.
The assumption is that the white candidate is more qualified... and last I checked these jobs and school are still majority white with white along with higher salaries. I guess @PeachyKeane is correct, when something is no longer favoring the majority population, the loss of that is considered a loss of rights.

Upvote 0