Toronto
✟335,020.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the US, you can buy a VISA or MasterCard gift card at Wal-Mart. I think other grocery stores sell them, too. That's what I do for all my online shopping, because I don't like giving anyone my debit card number. This way if someone steals my card number, the worst they can do is drain my 50 dollar gift card.
Oh my goodness, I never even knew this! This is AWESOME. Oh the possibilities.. meheheheh...:ahah:
[slightly kidding..slightly] THANK YOU!

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Alright today's the day, AFAIK we're still on for a 4pm PT/7pm ET watch of Back to the Future on Netflix.

I can either launch a "live" thread, or we can all chat in the Skype room during the movie, up to you guys.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Alright today's the day, AFAIK we're still on for a 4pm PT/7pm ET watch of Back to the Future on Netflix.

I can either launch a "live" thread, or we can all chat in the Skype room during the movie, up to you guys.

We might have to push it back. I don't know do what you want, I just fear at this point many won't join. But we should have had an (I agree to this time list) beforehand. Lol.

Upvote 0

James of Arc

Venomous Turtle
Site Supporter
Apr 4, 2016
✟30,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
We might have to push it back. I don't know do what you want, I just fear at this point many won't join. But we should have had an (I agree to this time list) beforehand. Lol.

The first one will not be big but over time it will grow.

I will not be at tonight's but I will be at future ones if welcome but tonight I am doing laundry and I don't know what skype room is so I will have to learn. Me and my son watched the complete Back to the Future trilogy or how ever many there is just last year and I don't think I can handle it again but I am not going to ruin your fun.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The first one will not be big but over time it will grow.

I will not be at tonight's but I will be at future ones if welcome but tonight I am doing laundry and I don't know what skype room is so I will have to learn. Me and my son watched the complete Back to the Future trilogy or how ever many there is just last year and I don't think I can handle it again but I am not going to ruin your fun.

Eh, I just don't think there was enough preparation.

So we're doing this thing on skype?

You're doing laundry? That's gonna consume your whole night? Lol. Join n the room at least. Be fun to see what people's real personalties are like when they're not under Leave It To Beaver restrictions, lol. :p

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
James are you in? If you are then that makes you, me, @MehGuy, @Travelers.Soul, and I'm assuming @Hawthorne, @JeffofGallifrey, @RayofSun and maybe @Spirit Reborn if they got a free trial going on Netflix.

If you guys aren't in the Skype chat already and want to be invited in to chat during the movie, PM me so I can get your username.

I have to download skype first, haven't had the program since the 2000s. Lol.

Skype isn't going to slow down my computer right? There is already a chat going on? How many people are officially coming?

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have to download skype first, haven't had the program since the 2000s. Lol.

Skype isn't going to slow down my computer right? There is already a chat going on? How many people are officially coming?

I think it's pretty streamlined, I haven't had any issues with it and I've been using it for years. For the record, we just do text chat - so nothing processor intensive like video/audio chats.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think it's pretty streamlined, I haven't had any issues with it and I've been using it for years. For the record, we just do text chat - so nothing processor intensive like video/audio chats.

My computer is powerful enough for video/voice chats, but yeah I prefer typing. Just wondering if its packed with any crap like spyware or anything. Lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
My computer is powerful enough for video/voice chats, but yeah I prefer typing. Just wondering if its packed with any crap like spyware or anything. Lol.

I don't think it's bloated with anything, but I'm not an expert either.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,165,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm oot and aboot for the next little bit with the family, plus will have to find the movie.
BUT
I will join when I get home! :)
Thanks for organizing this!

What do you mean find the movie? If you watch it on something other than Netflix, I don't think the film will sync.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,390.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm on skype right now. Made an account back in 2008, pretty easy to log back on but I have no idea who these people on my contact list are, lol.

Lol PM me your username so I can add you...

Upvote 0