United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ADMIN HAT ON

This thread has been moved from the Physical & Life Science forum to the Clean Jokes forum.

ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
AV1611VET, I am glad I found your thread.

I want to answer it, in the spirit, that you meant!

I think physics teaches us, that it is normal to expect certain things; cartoon physics, takes that familiarity and subverts our ability to objectify it - creating humour that allows us to reinvent our expectations (not reinvent the physics, just our expectations).

If we had to choose between physics and cartoon physics, we would still choose physics: because that is something that makes life possible (Evolutionists would say "survival" possible, but its more than that).

No one says, "I will choose to live cartoon Evolution" because the tenure of the proposition is only adaptable, in a context where humour increases the chance of being a mate (something it can only do while normal Evolution is believed a foundation first).

And that is basically the problem of Evolution: self-will is seen as validating Evolution as a foundation, when the prospect of change, is only ever more suited to being "laughed off the stage" - cartoon Evolution, kills Evolution! The only remaining impetus, is to take Evolution more seriously!

The difference between cartoon physics and cartoon Evolution, is that the longevity of cartoon physics subsists in a physics that is above criticism for being true - it has its own memory value - cartoon Evolution, has no memory value, its better to forget it and get back to treating creatures as designed in their own right. The memory value of Evolution, does not validate it.

Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0