Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
If you will, an observation of, not the Church, but, how those outside have fared with the Gospel message of and receiving of the living account of: The Life, Death and Resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. No doubt, an ancient observation but, of all the doubting through the centuries, this being the first glimpse of man’s weakest point came on the scene with Thomas, the skeptic:

“Unless I see in His hands the imprint of the nails and put my finger into the place of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe. Eight days later His disciples were again inside, and Thomas was with them. Jesus *came, the doors having been shut, and stood in their midst and said, “Peace be to you.” Then He *said to Thomas, “Place your finger here, and see My hands; and take your hand and put it into My side; and do not continue in disbelief, but be a believer.” Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” Jesus *said to him, “Because you have seen Me, have you now believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed.” – (John 20:25-29)

If you recall in the accounts, various lesser doubts surfaced, but this one stands out as the one requiring the most proof of His resurrection.

So indeed, Jesus also did many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book. But these have been written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing, you may have life in His name. – (John 20:30,31)

So, He continued to show the disciples the signs which make up that hallmark statement of His resurrection:

After His suffering, He presented Himself to them with many convincing proofs that He was alive. He appeared to them over a span of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God. (Acts 1:3)

There is a reason why Lazarus wasn’t permitted to go back and warn his brothers of the fiery eternity awaiting them just as God didn’t place “many infallible proofs” within our view. Because an unbelieving heart will overrule “proof” because of what is missing – faith.

Look at the perfect example today with the court proceedings, hate and unbelief have not packed the courts, but has packed hearts. For many religious AND secular, proof is thereby worthless for justice, only self-gratification. Mankind needs a good slap-in-the-face reality check, ,your company’s numbers of relative morality are on a steep rise. Stop the hate-filled cycle of chasing, superficially addressing your misery.

Unbelief, if anything needs to assist the 'Prodigal' at mealtime (with the hogs), they need to hear the words of redeeming their own time by informing them, a life’s blessing awaits.