Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Reese's Pieces are so much better than the cups.

The Pieces are better, but they can get boring after a while. The Cups help mix things up when that happens. Too bad they're so melty.

Hmmm... Reece's should put a candy shell on their peanut butter cups.

:eheh:

As a kid I would eat those by the pound. Now I'm a vegetarian and can't eat them anymore. :cry:

Why not? The boneless kind aren't real chickens.

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
As a kid I would eat those by the pound. Now I'm a vegetarian and can't eat them anymore. :cry:

Gelatin? I was sad when being a vegetarian took away my beloved Skittles (my former favorite candy that I forgot to mention). Now I can't eat sweets (because sugar hates me), but I actually don't really miss Skittles anymore. I do miss ice cream and sweet bakery goods, but those things are subjects for other threads.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

barefeetonholyground

CF member for 15 years!
Oct 26, 2003
Kitsap County, Washington
✟34,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Why not? The boneless kind aren't real chickens.
they have gelatin in them. Gelatin is made from animals. I'm full aware that they aren't real chickens.
paldasan said:
I would be sympathetic but you missing out is a matter of choice. I get no say in it.
Not fully my choice. Animal products hate my body.

Upvote 0

MehTeh

Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
✟15,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
they have gelatin in them. Gelatin is made from animals. I'm full aware that they aren't real chickens.
Not fully my choice. Animal products hate my body.

1) there are chickens? Awesome. The only ones i've eaten were the chocolate coated halloween ones.
2) ahh that's unfortunate.

Upvote 0

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Blue: We found a map, to Candy Mountain! Candy Mountain, Charlie!

Pink: Yeah, Charlie, we're going to Candy Mountain! Come with us, Charlie!

Blue: Yeah, Charlie, it'll be an adventure! We're going on an adventure, Charlie!

Charlie: Yeah, Candy Mountain, right. I'm just gonna, you know, go back to sleep now.

charlieunicorn.jpg

Although I don't eat much candy these days, that doesn't stop me from occasionally slipping a pack of Reese's Pieces or Peanut Butter Cups into the shopping cart.
biggrin.gif

Charlie the Unicorn!

And mmm Reese's Pieces are yummy.

Upvote 0