SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
What's your favorite candy/candies? I love Reeses peanut butter cup.

I used to LOVE these until..... Dundundunnnn!!! Some people gave them out for Halloween and they were very old and powdery on the inside. I am convinced they saved them from the previous Halloween. Ever since then, I just cannot eat them. Too finicky over how moist the inside is.

Okay, so enough with the life story. My fav is peanut butter M&M's. So good.:p

Upvote 0

barefeetonholyground

CF member for 15 years!
Oct 26, 2003
Kitsap County, Washington
✟34,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Godiva Chocolate. I can't get on a plane without it. Don't ask me why. And yes I do agree about reese's, although reese's should come out with a hazelnut butter cup. That would be pure bliss.

Upvote 0

Rhye

Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I absolutely, love, love, Korovka (with caramel...yum, yum, yum!)
Babaevskii’s Belochka/Squirrel.

rocher chocolate (and the coconut one). :swoon:

Shakar aklor (I can't remember what the name of this candy is in English). humm, I have to ask my friends.

Oh and chocolate with chile.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehTeh

Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
✟15,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I absolutely, love, love, Korovka (with caramel...yum, yum, yum!)
Babaevskii’s Belochka/Squirrel.

rocher chocolate (and the coconut one). :swoon:

Shakar aklor (I can't remember what the name of this candy is in English). humm, I have to ask my friends.

Oh and chocolate with chile.

gee thanks, now I'm going to have to get some rose lokum on my way home.

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟381,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Blue: We found a map, to Candy Mountain! Candy Mountain, Charlie!

Pink: Yeah, Charlie, we're going to Candy Mountain! Come with us, Charlie!

Blue: Yeah, Charlie, it'll be an adventure! We're going on an adventure, Charlie!

Charlie: Yeah, Candy Mountain, right. I'm just gonna, you know, go back to sleep now.

charlieunicorn.jpg

Although I don't eat much candy these days, that doesn't stop me from occasionally slipping a pack of Reese's Pieces or Peanut Butter Cups into the shopping cart.
biggrin.gif

Upvote 0

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Reese's Pieces are so much better than the cups.

Okay, my favorite chocolate is dark chocolate coconut candies; I can't remember who makes them but they come in a distintive package. Or Ghiradelli's Peppermint Bark.

Also (this could be weird) I enjoy eating the Popcorn flavored Jelly Belly Jelly Beans; I hate popcorn but the jelly beans are so nom nom nommy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I REALLY just love candy. :sorry: I don't eat a lot of it though, but when I was a kid. . . Oh, mamma! :unbelievable:

Anyway, it be much easier to list the candy I don't like. Like let's say anything with coconut, cherries, or raisins... yeah, I think that about covers it. ;)

(Oh, and in case my UN didn't make it obvious, I LOVE sweetarts. Teehee)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I REALLY just love candy. :sorry: I don't eat a lot of it though, but when I was a kid. . . Oh, mamma! :unbelievable:
Yeah, when I was a kid I'd make myself sick on candy whenever Halloween or Christmas or Easter came around, and we'd run through it all in less than half a week. These days, I have to be in the mood for it - I can be eating Christmas candy (or even have most of it still lying around) until after New Year's. And that's not because we get a lot, either, because we really don't.

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Qyöt27;58325091 said:
Yeah, when I was a kid I'd make myself sick on candy whenever Halloween or Christmas or Easter came around, and we'd run through it all in less than half a week. These days, I have to be in the mood for it - I can be eating Christmas candy (or even have most of it still lying around) until after New Year's. And that's not because we get a lot, either, because we really don't.
Man, I live near a candy store! When I was a kid I spent a dollar almost every day on chocolate. :sorry: Me and my sister were the only ones of my cousins and friends who had cavities. It was bad. :D

But now, yeah... I'm a lot more "responsible" with my candy intake. Hahaha.

Upvote 0

barefeetonholyground

CF member for 15 years!
Oct 26, 2003
Kitsap County, Washington
✟34,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Peeps. I love peeps. But they aren't sold over here so I've only had them twice, over a year ago now.
As a kid I would eat those by the pound. Now I'm a vegetarian and can't eat them anymore. :cry:

Upvote 0