Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Chocolate: There is nothing on planet earth like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. They are legend. They stand alone. I also love fancy chocolates (Russell Stover, Lindt, etc), but it's pretty rare that I indulge in that.

Non-chocolate: Mike n' Ike's baby. Mike n' Ike's. Also love those little cream-filled caramels!

Upvote 0

RobertMerton

Veteran
Mar 19, 2005
Internet
✟17,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Reeses Peanut butter cups..

I think ive only had them on 3 seperate occasions ..

shocking i know..

BUT..
A costco opened up about 15 minutes away from me, and I saw that they had 1.5kg of reeses butter cups for only $15 :D .
I'm probably going to go back there next week to buy it.

They will probably be my favourite.

But my other favourites are probably Jelly Belly (costco had these too!), and whittakers peanut chocolate bars

Whittakers.jpg

Upvote 0

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I liked Reese's better before they changed the recipe (I remember them tasting different when I was younger; sometime in the late 90s/early 00s they started tasting less sweet and less smooth, with kind of a sharp chemical taste - some of my other family members noticed it too). Thankfully, you can get peanut butter cups that taste pretty similar to what I remember at Cracker Barrel. Not made by Reese's, though.

Butterfinger, Peanut Butter M&M's, Caramel/Dulce de leche M&M's (although they were discontinued; if you can still get them anywhere, it would probably be at the M&M's World store), Twix, Snickers, Crunch, Krackel, Rice Krispie cookies*, Andes mints, York Peppermint Patties, Cadbury Creme Eggs, and more that I don't really care to continue listing.

*I'm grouping it with candy because they're not really 'cookies' in the traditional sense of using batter and being cake-like; you also don't have to refrigerate normal cookies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Probably Dove's Dark Chocolate pieces

Butterfinger or Malt Balls would be next in line

This is very close to what I preferred for candy. Except that I despise dark chocolate and liked Dove's Milk Chocolate pieces. But Butterfinger candy bars...:yum:

(now I must unsubscribe from this thread, so as not to torture myself :D)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.