Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, you did and that's what I asked for in my very first post in your thread. The thing is, I take any news from Fox News with a grain of salt and I always fact check whatever news Fox News reports.

I already supplied you with the information: Does repeating it help your position or add anything to the topic of the thread?

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I already supplied you with the information: Does repeating it help your position or add anything to the topic of the thread?

I was kindly responding and politely thanking you for providing the other sources.

Upvote 0

yougottabekidding

Nov 3, 2018
Oologah
✟28,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I was kindly responding and politely thanking you for providing the other sources.

Once is enough - could you also kindly and politely respond to the topic of the thread now. Please and thank you.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wait a minute! You were making out Fox to be so terrible, and now it turns out that MSNBC was worse than they were for 18 years, and are just now able to rise up over Fox?

It is kind of sad, isn't it? I mean, with the rating of inaccuracy for reporting credible stories that Fox News has (as the statistics I linked demonstrate) and yet it's still so popular among conservatives.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It is kind of sad, isn't it? I mean, with the rating of inaccuracy for reporting credible stories that Fox News has (as the statistics I linked demonstrate) and yet it's still so popular among conservatives.

And now your statement can be applied to a growing number of liberals who are elevating MSNBC to a level slightly above Fox.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And now your statement can be applied to a growing number of liberals who are elevating MSNBC to a level slightly above Fox.

True, but MSNBC doesn't have the same inaccuracy ratings for reporting the news as Fox News has. MSNBC's rating isn't as low of a rating as Fox News (Which cable news outfit lies the most?).

And now that we've hashed this out for awhile, let's get back to the OP.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

What on earth does that have to do with the topic of the thread?

He posted four other sources showing it happened. Why are you deflecting the topic to something else?

What would have happened if the wall wasn’t there, pretty simple, there would be 5,000 or more illegal aliens in the country.

They had no intention of entering legally.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
And Jesus would be there welcoming them, healing them, ministering to their needs and feeding them..

The problem with Jesus is that He's a poor brown-skinned foreigner anyway, so American Christianity Inc. doesn't want anything to do with Him. So instead they worship their golden calves and call them "Jesus" to make it seem like they aren't the apostates that they really are.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I am all for a wall. Not to keep out people who are in legitimate need. Not to make asylum impossible. Not to keep out Latinos. But for the sake of safety, order, and sanity. It is a good idea. Legal immigration is awesome. And some people truly do qualify for refugee / asylum status. But what is going on at the border now hurts everyone, including would-be migrants. A wall is needed. I am all for it.

How is the wall going to stop the half of all illegals who overstay their visas? How is the wall going to stop drugs being transported via ship, airplane, submarine, etc.?

• Agree
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
The problem with Jesus is that He's a poor brown-skinned foreigner anyway, so American Christianity Inc. doesn't want anything to do with Him. So instead they worship their golden calves and call them "Jesus" to make it seem like they aren't the apostates that they really are.

-CryptoLutheran
Check out any word study / Bible Scripture about idolatry and what God always does about that.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
We are not Jesus (though we should be like him), and the US isn't a Christian nation. If we were Abortions would seldom if ever happen.
What. I hear we are a Christian nation. Sad, that people are supposed to be Conservative Christians are fighting the hardest to keep the poor out. I don't care what the government does. But I expect all Christians to care about people wanting a better life. Since Conservative Christians would flee from the poor area's . If they had too.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
What. I hear we are a Christian nation. Sad, that people are supposed to be Conservative Christians are fighting the hardest to keep the poor out. I don't care what the government does. But I expect all Christians to care about people wanting a better life. Since Conservative Christians would flee from the poor area's . If they had too.
Followers of Jesus, "Christians", born again, do not want to let more idolators in without restriction. That may be worse than letting terrorists in, if allowed willfully. (not good receiving God's curse (like in Balaam's idolatry - tricking the Israelites into sinning to be cursed by Yahweh)
by allowing destruction from the inside, in other words)

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
But I expect all Christians to care about people wanting a better life. Since Conservative Christians would flee from the poor area's . If they had too.
? What ? Why would Christians who are told by Jesus to daily associate with the poor and destitute flee from the poor area's ?! That's just backwards from God's Word and Command, isn't it?

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Followers of Jesus, "Christians", born again, do not want to let more idolators in without restriction. That may be worse than letting terrorists in, if allowed willfully. (not good receiving God's curse (like in Balaam's idolatry - tricking the Israelites into sinning to be cursed by Yahweh)
by allowing destruction from the inside, in other words)
They're mostly Roman Catholic--Christians, just like you and me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why wasn't He in the country of origin helping them , ministering to them ?
Hopefully one day he will be and redistribute the prosperity the greedy West is hoarding for itself amongst everyone fairly..

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Hopefully one day he will be and redistribute the prosperity the greedy West is hoarding for itself amongst everyone fairly..
In the poorer countries ,
where some few people trust and rely on Yahweh and Jesus,
they are in His perfect care and nurture. Hard lives, yes, but with Him.
At peace with Him, doing what He Says, living His Way.

Not like when He says "WOE to you who are comfortable" in the usa....
plenty to look forward to that is not expected !

Reactions: Spiritlight
Upvote 0

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are not Jesus (though we should be like him), and the US isn't a Christian nation. If we were Abortions would seldom if ever happen.
And..
Gluttony
Greed
Idolatry
Divorce
Gambling
Drunkeness
Immorality
Killing
No graven images or likenesses
No covet your neighbours's house or wife

I have seen a lot about that stuff in the bible but dont hear much about it from churches anymore..

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,404.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Correct. And those practicing idolatry He says to them first "Repent" THEN Come into My Kingdom.... NOT the other way around...
That's true! I remember that part of the Good Samaritan story.

And because it isn't heresy to compare to the US a nonchristisn nation, to God's glorious home?

• Agree
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0