Can you imagine if the wall wasn't there:

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
BBRxdtH.img

HOW AMERICAN - this President is all too willing to close down the federal government to obtain funding for "THE WALL" that is supposed to protect the American public from illegal immigrants, BUT he freely rents out rooms in his hotel within eyesight of the White House, to representatives of a foreign government responsible for murdering/decapitating a US resident and member of the media.

Apparently "murder" is only to be feared if its conducted by the poor, for the wealthy our President is willing to look the other way while rolling out the red carpet!

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's true! I remember that part of the Good Samaritan story.

And because it isn't heresy to compare to the US a nonchristisn nation, to God's glorious home?

The Parable of the Good Samaritan.... such an excellent biblical lesson on how the followers of Jesus Christ should treat other people, no matter who they are or where they come from.

The Parable of the Good Samaritan...

"On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. 'Teacher,' he asked, 'what must I do to inherit eternal life?'

'What is written in the Law?' He replied. 'How do you read it?'

He answered, 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'

'You have answered correctly,' Jesus replied. 'Do this and you will live.'

But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, 'And who is my neighbor?'

In reply Jesus said: 'A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. The next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper. 'Look after him,' he said, 'and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.'

'Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?'

The expert in the law replied, 'The one who had mercy on him.'

Jesus told him, 'Go and do likewise'" (Luke 10:25–37, New International Version). (Source)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
What Is Idolatry? | Desiring God

https://www.desiringgod.org/interviews/what-is-idolatry

Aug 19, 2014 - In our circles, Pastor John, we hear a lot about idols. ... reach out to the whole Bible and pull all the pieces together — which is not a bad thing .... you from a closer relationship with God, bring it to Jesus and let him deal with it.
----------------------------------------------------
Discerning Idolatry in Desire | Desiring God

https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/discerning-idolatry-in-desire

Jun 17, 2009 - Paul says in Colossians 3:5, “Covetousness is idolatry. ... This is especially true of delights in religious things, like prayer and Bible reading and ministry. ... a closer relationship with God, bring it to Jesus and let him deal with it.

---------------------------------------------------
How to Break Free from Idolatry | Barb Raveling

https://barbraveling.com › Bible Studies/Worksheets

May 26, 2013 - ... make them? In this blog series we'll talk about how to break free from idolatry. ... God calls idolatry adultery often in the Bible. You gave us a ...

----------------------------------------------------
The Remedy for Our Idolatry - Ligonier Ministries

https://www.ligonier.org/blog/remedy-our-idolatry/

Jun 5, 2015 - The Bible is replete with references to idolatry because it was written with the purpose of confronting it and providing the remedy for it.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Correct. And those practicing idolatry He says to them first "Repent" THEN Come into My Kingdom.... NOT the other way around...

For the record, the United States of America isn't God's Kingdom and shouldn't be compared as such.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
For the record, the United States of America isn't God's Kingdom and shouldn't be compared as such.
True, partly.

Even if your wooden house is not God's Kingdom, would you want thousands or millions of termites to 'visit' your house ?

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
On New Year’s the Border Patrol agents arrived at roughly 2 a.m. The agents were met with a barrage of rocks from those attempting to illegally enter from Mexico, according to news reports from San Diego. Women and children were also in the crowd of illegal migrants and BP agents were concerned that they would be injured if the violence escalated, they said. A CBP helicopter helped disperse people in the crowd. San Diego local news agenciesreported Border Patrol agents deployed “less lethal chemical munitions (to include CS gas and inert smoke) in response to the assault.” However, some of the women and children were pushed over the main wall and into the concertina wire, the reports stated.
Law Enforcement: San Diego Caravan Raises Concerns of More Border Violence - Sara A. Carter
On New Year’s the Border Patrol agents arrived at roughly 2 a.m. The agents were met with a barrage of rocks from those attempting to illegally enter from Mexico,
This violence needs to be shut down. These are violent invaders, attempting to violently break in to our country. They are criminals.

Violent criminals.

Build the wall already.

This is a national emergency. There is an invasion of our borders in progress.

A violent one.

God help us.

"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." ~Jam 5:16

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" ~Isa 5:20

"Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house." ~Pr 17:13

Praying.

Let it rain.

7491326.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God is the landlord though and we aren’t paying rent..

God is not the landlord of America. We could discuss it further, but I've already crushed the belief that America is a Christian nation and it was founded upon Christian principles in my previous posts. For example: America's Founding Fathers And Christianity. It would be off topic to debate all that here.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
True, partly.

Even if your wooden house is not God's Kingdom, would you want thousands or millions of termites to 'visit' your house ?
Again, you plan on going on a killing spree?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What. I hear we are a Christian nation. Sad, that people are supposed to be Conservative Christians are fighting the hardest to keep the poor out. I don't care what the government does. But I expect all Christians to care about people wanting a better life. Since Conservative Christians would flee from the poor area's . If they had too.

It's just amazing how people only see and hear what they want to. It's been explained time and time again that beefing up border security by whatever means is to keep out the troublemakers--the rock throwers, the gang members, the drug and human traffickers. Understand? Quit using the poor and the women and children as an excuse to open up the border to the very people that we end up having to put in prison at our own expense after they cause the damage they cause.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hopefully one day he will be and redistribute the prosperity the greedy West is hoarding for itself amongst everyone fairly..

If he runs in the 2020 election for president as an extreme Leftist, and then wins, you might see your wish come true.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sadly most don’t recognise the invaders. The media is dividing everyone for profiteering. A few media moguls are the worlds biggest threat to our way of life by eroding what we consider acceptable behaviour.

Invaders? I don't typcially hear that term used outside of NDN circles, which refer to the Europeans who invaded our ancestral homeland and attempted to kill off our ancestors. A comparison to a horde of locusts (locusts devour and destroy everything within its path) usually accompanies the term.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Invaders? I don't typcially hear that term used outside of NDN circles, which refer to the Europeans who invaded our ancestral homeland and attempted to kill off our ancestors. A comparison to a horde of locusts (locusts devour and destroy everything within its path) usually accompanies the term.

Someday the Europeans (supposedly refers to white people) will be talking about when the Hispanics were somehow allowed to invade our ancestral homeland and change our way of life to the point that it destroyed everything we worked for.
However, in reality, the land doesn't belong to a specific race of people. It changes hands as time goes on.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Someday the Europeans (supposedly refers to white people) will be talking about when the Hispanics were somehow allowed to invade our ancestral homeland and change our way of life to the point that it destroyed everything we worked for.
However, in reality, the land doesn't belong to a specific race of people. It changes hands as time goes on.

As far as I'm aware, there haven't been any white people who have been slaughtered for their land or forcibly removed from their land and moved to barren wastelands to starve to death in poverty. I also haven't heard of any death marches of massive groups of white people or any massacres of a group of white people who were shot in cold blood. I haven't heard of such a horrific massace like Sand Creek or Wounded Knee yet. So, when are the land runs going to start where Boomer and Sooner Hispanics race each other to take white people's land that has been opened up to them? Any news on that?

In the meantime, let's hope there will never be White Children Boarding Schools opening up across the country. It would be absolutely terrible if little white children were forcibly taken from their family and forced to assimiliate into Hispanic culture and forced to speak Spanish instead of their English language. I wonder if there will be a Bureau of White Affairs to keep all the subjugated white people in check. I also wonder if white people will be required to register their blood quantum status with the new Hispanic government. Maybe white people will have to provide proof that they are actually white and will have to register their blood status pedigree just like it's required for dogs and horses.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
As far as I'm aware, there haven't been any white people who have been slaughtered for their land or forcibly removed from their land and moved to barren wastelands to starve to death in poverty. I also haven't heard of any death marches of massive groups of white people or any massacres of a group of white people who were shot in cold blood. I haven't heard of such a horrific massace like Sand Creek or Wounded Knee yet. So, when are the land runs going to start where Boomer and Sooner Hispanics race each other to take white people's land that has been opened up to them?

In the meantime, let's hope there will never be White Children Boarding Schools opening up across the country. It would be absolutely terrible if little white children were forcibly taken from their family and forced to assimiliate into Hispanic culture and forced to speak Spanish instead of their English language. I wonder if there will be a Bureau of White Affairs to keep all the subjugated white people in check. I also wonder if white people will be required to register their blood quantum status with the new Hispanic government. Maybe white people will have to provide proof that they are actually white and will have to register their pedigree just like it's required for dogs and horses.

Give it time.

Upvote 0