✟132,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
od_2401_1_1389870950.jpg

here is an image of the shape of space and time. where would you insert God? to me it looks like he is already there.

addition: if this is too abstract of a question then instead can you see the creation event of God? does it fit a biblical model?
Scripture tells us God is in and through all things. He is also love, light and spirit. Then Christ tells us the kingdom of God is not lo here or there but found within. Since God is in and through all things, that includes us. Someday science may discover this, that thought moves in the unseen, in God's righteous system where it is done unto you as you believe, that God is in and through all things. That is why faith works! Man does not understand why quantum physics works but thought too behaves this way. That is why, out of a good man's heart, the center of their being, the mind, comes good and an evil man's heart comes evil. Thought moves! Faith works! Fear is simply negative faith bringing forth corresponding action. That is why Jesus said, For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things so ever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. Mark 11:23-24 Glory to God! What a wondrous system we live in! So, look no farther than your access point within, believing and doing what Christ said! Love God with all of your heart and mind, Christ said, and one another! God is Love, so we must love, abide in love, dwell in love, realizing God is with us all! His power fills the believer! That is why, all things are possible with God! He also tells us fear not, neither be dismayed, for He, God, is with us, upholding us with his righteous right arm! All we have to do is believe the instruction book, the scriptures, love, have faith, believe in and do what Christ said! God bless you all!

Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
od_2401_1_1389870950.jpg

here is an image of the shape of space and time. where would you insert God? to me it looks like he is already there.

addition: if this is too abstract of a question then instead can you see the creation event of God? does it fit a biblical model?
The Big Bang and the age of the universe, etc, needs to seriously re-thought out very much badly...

New evidence shows that it is much, much larger and much, much older than we previously thought, and there is "no evidence of one specific center or origin point or "big bang" of where it all originated from" either...

And, it is, and has, or always has, all been expanding outwardly equally at an equal and constant rate outward equally from everywhere equally, etc, and that has never changed ever, etc, and is not ever changing currently now ever, etc, and will not ever change in the future ever, etc, with no one particular center or center origin point anywhere, etc, everywhere and nowhere is the center, or center point of origin, etc, anyway, all making us all have to begin to seriously re-question and re-evaluate many, many things, etc... Many "assumptions" we previously had previously, etc...

Even that "time" itself is all "relative" to things like gravity, speed, distance, and motion, etc, and "position" as well also, so much so that almost seems like an "illusion", etc... Looking more and more like a lot of it or great deal of it could all be an "illusion", etc...

Or a "simulation" and/or kind of all kind of "fake", or not really "real", etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
od_2401_1_1389870950.jpg

That "image" is just a mathematical theoretical idea of what some man or men believe space and time to be.

Can you find God? Not with any telescope..... but... you can find Him right in your own home, office, car, backyard....

In contrast, you can also see evidence of Him wherever, in this universe, that you look. His signature is everywhere.

Upvote 0

danielmears

Site Supporter
Jan 30, 2018
Phelan
✟132,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I am in the theological camp (which I think is traditional Christian mainstream) that says "that God is outside of time". That comes from Christian Platonism but there are various Semitic things in the Bible, Bible verses etc. that seem to hint, or agree with that kind of idea. Namely, that time is part of the created order, and Yahew being Yahew is "self existent" and basically outside it, above it etc. He existed before the Creation of the World/ universe etc.

But that being said, I do subscribe to old Earth Creationist, Christian Astrophysicist author Hugh Ross who is very bullish on that the Singularity creation event, AKA "the Big Bang" is in the Bible or basically justified by various passages and Hebrew terms, and likes to use science in defense of the Christianity from that sort of perspective. Coming from that standpoint, He believes that Atheistic attempts to explain the origons of life etc. are the ones on the hot seat etc. because the more we learn about the universe etc. we realize just how improbably the notion of life is and how special the Earth is. Basically in contrast to popular science fiction especially of the classic Star Trek era, where it was theorized that there might be a few hundred class M planets that could support life like on Earth (based on maybe 10 Criteria), that list has grown to maybe 40 plus things by now and is probably going to continue to grow etc.
Absolutely God is outside of time. That is revealed by the prophets given revelations about the future. Additionally, Christ said the holy spirit would reveal things to come, so God is seeing the entire time continuum. It is already done! Also, God says He knows us before we were formed in the womb. So, yes, the scriptures reveal that God is definitely outside of time. Faith works quantumly; that is why we must ask believing we receive. Glory to God! How marvelous is our Creator! Remember we too were made in the image of God..

Upvote 0

PaulCyp1

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2018
Massachusetts
✟239,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
How can you find God? By simply asking Him to reveal Himself top you as hundreds of millions of people alive today have done. Even if some artists imaginary representation of time and space was accurate, it would be irrelevant since God exists outside of space and time.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
but I get your point. perhaps a better question would be, do you see the creation event?
BRIGHT LIGHT!
(or small light) :) , went on 'over my head' as I read "creation event"....

Yes, sometimes. It is REMARKABLE and BEAUTIFUL and AWESOME (even just thinking I see it, if I don't - if it is 'made up' it is still AMAZING ! (on youtube) ..... ) ....

Upvote 0

zoidar

loves Jesus the Christ! ✝️
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2010
✟886,663.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
od_2401_1_1389870950.jpg

I would answer like others allready have. God is not found in that picture, He is beyond time and matter.

The closest thing I think could be said is that God is in another dimension and at the same time everywhere in the creation.

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
od_2401_1_1389870950.jpg

Hmm. To me this looks like a huge megaphone. God created everything into being with only His Word, after all.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
:) ....
HIS VOICE could be like ROLLING THUNDER louder than anything,
even louder than a volcano or a thousand volcanoes , shattering mountains and shaking the planet !
and
a
still , small voice, which when heard, causes everyone to drop down on their face....

Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
The closest thing I think could be said is that God is in another dimension and at the same time everywhere in the creation.
In Scripture, which we should always remain in , and stick to, permanently as permanent disciples of Jesus, echad with the Son and with the Father,
the Father Yahuweh Almighty is Spirit. (NOT "a" spirit, but "Spirit")....

Not in another dimension, nor another plane, nor anything man thought up, nor science fiction, nor even reasonable (man cannot comprehend nor grasp "Spirit", except the Father grants it to him from heaven).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I would answer like others allready have. God is not found in that picture, He is beyond time and matter.

the image shows time and matter in its entirety. It also has boundaries so there is an inside but there is also an outside thus outside is "beyond time and matter". We can clearly see black outside the continuum and even some sort of cast light but outside would be immeasurable and inobservable through our abilities to measures and observe. So if space and time are fully expressed in that cone/bell shape and outside the cone/bell shape if beyond space and time where is God?

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hmm. To me this looks like a huge megaphone. God created everything into being with only His Word, after all.
this megaphone represents all of space and time in its entirety. it is only a theoretical depiction of it. inside the megaphone is where all things we know exist and in practice is God's creation, the megaphone itself would be all of creation put together. What the picture shows also is the beginning of the megaphone started by a light. it also shows an outside to the megaphone (or beyond space/time). Beyond the megaphone is immeasurable and inobservable to us thus it could be rightly labelled as "nothing" because it doesn't fit sciences definition of "something". It is only logical however to see that the bright light at the beginning is caused from outside space/time itself. we may not be able to measure it but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist and this is where the existence of God is.

Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0

zoidar

Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2010
✟886,663.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
In Scripture, which we should always remain in , and stick to, permanently as permanent disciples of Jesus, echad with the Son and with the Father,
the Father Yahuweh Almighty is Spirit. (NOT "a" spirit, but "Spirit")....

Not in another dimension, nor another plane, nor anything man thought up, nor science fiction, nor even reasonable (man cannot comprehend nor grasp "Spirit", except the Father grants it to him from heaven).

I know it sounded sci-fi... Thanks! Yes God is Spirit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zoidar

Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2010
✟886,663.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
the image shows time and matter in its entirety. It also has boundaries so there is an inside but there is also an outside thus outside is "beyond time and matter". We can clearly see black outside the continuum and even some sort of cast light but outside would be immeasurable and inobservable through our abilities to measures and observe. So if space and time are fully expressed in that cone/bell shape and outside the cone/bell shape if beyond space and time where is God?

I think it's better not making a visible map. It will probably be wrong anyway. God is in heaven and His eyes and ears are everywhere. The universe is created and sustained by Him. The whole world is in His hands.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think it's better not making a visible map. It will probably be wrong anyway. God is in heaven and His eyes and ears are everywhere. The universe is created and sustained by Him. The whole world is in His hands.

I'm not demanding people to agree with the image, it's all theoretically and it doesn't have a theistic focus. What I however find interesting is it doesn't disagree with God or the universe being created.

Gerald Schroeder puts it nicely and has the credentials to back it up

Reactions: zoidar
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hawkins

Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2005
Canada
✟238,450.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We can't possibly establish a model including the effect of of dark energy and dark matters as we don't know what they are yet.

My theory is that our universe is not a simple time-space. It is made of multiple time-space interlaced with each other, which gives the effect how we "perceive" as dark energy and dark matters.

Our brain on the other hand, is more like a quantum computer which cannot be achieved inside a singular time-space environment. Our "soul/spirit" resides in an adjacent space which contributes in a way unknown yet to the functionality of our brain.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
You can not prove or disprove that there are more stars beyond what humans have been able to see.
Some people have proved existence of planets and of stars without seeing them.
Later it was confirmed.
Just like the evidence of things not seen, can be seen daily in people's lives who are immersed in Jesus' Life. A totally new creation.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Only a biblical illiterate would ask such a question.

As Genesis says God created the universe so he cannot be found in it.
Can you show me where in Genesis, Genesis says God created a universe

Last edited:
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
od_2401_1_1389870950.jpg

How do you know that is the correct model

Upvote 0