Can we eat pork, shellfish and crustaceans? And what about blood in meat?

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

eating oysters is not evil. not even close. but yeah, because God said oysters unclean for the Israelites, maybe they not good for health?

doritos? mmm...now you are making my mouth water. they got to be chili heatwave though.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟922,639.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I posted this ...

However this thread topic is not one of my high-priority discussion topics ... but I think that is pretty clear that human biology for all mankind was set at creation in Genesis 1 and did not change at the cross.

the clean unclean meat distinction is discussed in the Bible in Genesis 7 and 9 long before Sinai. And the reader of Genesis 7 is not told what the definition for the term clean/unclean is .. until Lev 11.

It is interesting that there is a rat/cat/bat sandwich topic that seems to come up in Acts 10 where Peter insists 3 times that as a follower of Christ - he is being faithful still to that part of the Word of God. But then Peter is given 3 opportunities to "explain" that whole cat/rat/bat-sandwich event and he says each time that he was being told "call no MAN unclean" not "call no cat/rat/bat sandwich unclean".

Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0