Can we eat pork, shellfish and crustaceans? And what about blood in meat?

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
hmmm..... pregnant? Like these men ? >>>>
Search Results
Web results
www.biblestudytools.com › psalms › 7-14-compare

What Does Psalms 7:14 Mean? "Whoever is pregnant with evil ...

Psalm 7:14 (CSB) See, he is pregnant with evil, conceives trouble, and gives birth to deceit. Psalm 7:14 (CJB) Look how the wicked is pregnant with evil; he conceives trouble, gives birth to lies. Psalm 7:14 (CEBA) But look how the wicked hatch evil, conceive trouble, give birth to ..

eating oysters is not evil. not even close. but yeah, because God said oysters unclean for the Israelites, maybe they not good for health?

doritos? mmm...now you are making my mouth water. they got to be chili heatwave though.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I posted this ...

We sure can,We no longer live by old testament law.
1. NT saints call what you are dismissing "scripture", "The Word of God"
2. "they studied the SCRIPTURES daily to see IF those things spoken by Paul - were so" Acts 17:11
3. "ALL SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration from God AND is to be used for doctrine" 2 Tim 3:16

Bible details so obvious the "Baptist Confession of Faith" freely admits to it as does the "Westminster Confession of Faith"

Paul refers to it as "the Holy Spirit says" Hebrews 3 -- when quoting "scripture"

More Bible... less traditions of man please.

“Rightly did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written:

Jesus said --

Mark 7
‘This people honors Me with their lips,
But their heart is far away from Me.
7 ‘But in vain do they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.’
8 Neglecting the commandment of God, you hold to the tradition of men.
9 He was also saying to them, “You are experts at setting aside the commandment of God in order to keep your tradition. 10 For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘He who speaks evil of father or mother, is to be put to death’; 11 but you say, ‘If a man says to his father or his mother, whatever I have that would help you is Corban (that is to say, given to God),’ 12 you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or his mother; 13 thus invalidating the word of God by your tradition which you have handed down; and you do many things such as that.”

Matt 22
29 But Jesus answered and said to them, “You are mistaken, not understanding the Scriptures nor the power of God. 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.

36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” 37 And He said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ (Deut 6:5) 38 This is the great and foremost commandment.

39 The second is like it, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ (Lev 19:18

40 On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.

Matt 19
if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.” 18 Then he *said to Him, “Which ones?” And Jesus said,
“You shall not commit murder;
You shall not commit adultery;
You shall not steal;
You shall not bear false witness;
19 Honor your father and mother; Ex 20:12
and You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” (Lev 19:18

However this thread topic is not one of my high-priority discussion topics ... but I think that is pretty clear that human biology for all mankind was set at creation in Genesis 1 and did not change at the cross.

the clean unclean meat distinction is discussed in the Bible in Genesis 7 and 9 long before Sinai. And the reader of Genesis 7 is not told what the definition for the term clean/unclean is .. until Lev 11.

It is interesting that there is a rat/cat/bat sandwich topic that seems to come up in Acts 10 where Peter insists 3 times that as a follower of Christ - he is being faithful still to that part of the Word of God. But then Peter is given 3 opportunities to "explain" that whole cat/rat/bat-sandwich event and he says each time that he was being told "call no MAN unclean" not "call no cat/rat/bat sandwich unclean".

• Agree
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0