anytown
✟24,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And neither use is longer than the other.
The age in the humanity case is 6000yrs roughly, were around 5800 now since Adam according to the Jewish calendar.
The kingdom age is 1000yrs, a DAY sabbath of rest for the earth. At the end of the first kingdom, first dominion, those not
of the elect are wiped out.
The new age begins then, and is called the second death, properly, as people will die and be buried during that age as well.
There will be a second fruits in that dispensation. Isa 59:21 For the seed of Jesus will have seed. That would be the first fruits
having a crop as well. Seeing that all of the afore mentioned are IN CHRIST then it is still Christ that is doing the work of producing
spiritually mature sons in the next group of Gods elect.
Oba 1:21 And saviors(first fruits) shall come upon Mt Zion and judge the mount of Esau(non-elect in first age)
and the kingdom shall be the Lords.
The judgment is not to eternal punishment but to judge if capable of new life in the spirit, how well have they overcome, and what
do they need to further mature unto the son they were predestined to become. Judgement in the form of situational awareness to help
perfect those the Father hath given them. Just as Jesus is doing now, intercessing.
The increase of His government has no end as it is perpetual, and the above describes briefly how that is done.
God started with one perfected man, then gives His elect the same faith and love that was perfected in Jesus Christ. That is
brought to perfection in the first group and the continuation after the Sabbath rest (1000yrs) is in perfecting another group.

Sure they are but not because of aionios. Aionios has nothing to do with the end point. Consider for moment that Jesus came to destroy the works of the Devil:

1Jn 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

To destroy the works of the devil means to utterly destroy them. Meaning those to whom it is destroyed no longer would possess those sins. So you can't say that Jesus is going to put sinners in some place called Hell for eternal torment. That would be contrary to that very purpose described above. In other words, to tell people that Jesus is going to move sinners into hell is nothing more than a relocation plan and doesn't do anything about destroying sin. IF someone doesn't have sins - they are no longer sinners. So you can't say that Jesus is going to eternally torment sinners. It would not only be contrary to the scriptures but obviously contrary to the nature of God.

Remember, God is responsible for every sinner.

Your response appears as if you think you can choose God. You can't, you wont. Only God can choose you and everything after that is 100% His Work to save us. So think about that. If the work of salvation is 100% belonging to God, then how can anyone believe that God is not 100% responsible for those that are not saved.

Upvote 0

Samson2021

Mar 10, 2021
Oklahoma
✟25,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To destroy the works of the devil means to utterly destroy them. Meaning those to whom it is destroyed no longer would possess those sins. So you can't say that Jesus is going to put sinners in some place called Hell for eternal torment. That would be contrary to that very purpose described above. In other words, to tell people that Jesus is going to move sinners into hell is nothing more than a relocation plan and doesn't do anything about destroying sin. IF someone doesn't have sins - they are no longer sinners. So you can't say that Jesus is going to eternally torment sinners. It would not only be contrary to the scriptures but obviously contrary to the nature of God.

Your response appears as if you think you can choose God. You can't, you wont. Only God can choose you and everything after that is 100% His Work to save us. So think about that. If the work of salvation is 100% belonging to God, then how can anyone believe that God is not 100% responsible for those that are not saved.
Your preaching to the choir. I am a devout Universal salvation believer. I have no idea where you got the idea I was not.
I have been booted from several "churches" and a few websites over this issue. The self righteous can't stand the thought of everyone
getting what they seem to think they earned or deserve. For they neither earned or deserve anything and most are not even born of
the Spirit including many moderators and site admins. Its works for them to save the world. We both know that was accomplished
2000yrs ago by the cross of Christ. That is a truth that sets one free from the organized harlots.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Your preaching to the choir. I am a devout Universal salvation believer. I have no idea where you got the idea I was not.
I have been booted from several "churches" and a few websites over this issue. The self righteous can't stand the thought of everyone
getting what they seem to think they earned or deserve. For they neither earned or deserve anything and most are not even born of
the Spirit including many moderators and site admins. Its works for them to save the world. We both know that was accomplished
2000yrs ago by the cross of Christ. That is a truth that sets one free from the organized harlots.
Sorry Samson, I may be confusing you.

I've been booted from many websites also because of this. It seems there is one thing that many Christian websites dislike more than atheists and that is universalists. Glad to see here we still have a voice. But don't get use to it. The god of this world is closing in and fast.

Upvote 0

Samson2021

Mar 10, 2021
Oklahoma
✟25,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry Samson, I may be confusing you.

I've been booted from many websites also because of this. It seems there is one thing that many Christian websites dislike more than atheists and that is universalists. Glad to see here we still have a voice. But don't get use to it. The god of this world is closing in and fast.
The preaching of a universal salvation truly can only be understood by the elect. That said not many are actually elect so they can't
receive this. They are not of God and thus cannot hear us. And some that are have been taken captive by the organizations doctrines and
are defiled. And that is just the way it is supposed to be for now. For it is the perfecting of the faith and love we received, in seed form,
that matters most. We must never get stuck with an issue we know to be true trying to bring in everyone else. It's like trying to save
everybody, already done, but they don't know it yet. Every issue can become a ministry in and of itself and that stops ones maturing.
Doesn't mean we can't talk about it but I for one don't expect a good reception of it anywhere I mention it, and it is not a ministry
issue for me. The real benefit is how it is accomplished, but without understanding of UR to begin with the rest is a futile attempt to
explain. Line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little.

I think this is why Paul says I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ, and Him crucified. 1 Co 2:2
You can't teach algebra to a first grader, much less to someone that isn't even born yet. The Holy Ghost gets them there in due time.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The preaching of a universal salvation truly can only be understood by the elect. That said not many are actually elect so they can't
receive this. They are not of God and thus cannot hear us. And some that are have been taken captive by the organizations doctrines and
are defiled. And that is just the way it is supposed to be for now. For it is the perfecting of the faith and love we received, in seed form,
that matters most. We must never get stuck with an issue we know to be true trying to bring in everyone else. It's like trying to save
everybody, already done, but they don't know it yet. Every issue can become a ministry in and of itself and that stops ones maturing.
Doesn't mean we can't talk about it but I for one don't expect a good reception of it anywhere I mention it, and it is not a ministry
issue for me. The real benefit is how it is accomplished, but without understanding of UR to begin with the rest is a futile attempt to
explain. Line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little, there a little.

I think this is why Paul says I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ, and Him crucified. 1 Co 2:2
You can't teach algebra to a first grader, much less to someone that isn't even born yet. The Holy Ghost gets them there in due time.
For us universalists, most by far have once believe in Eternal Torment or annihilationism. In my case, both of the former. I was blessed to have someone on a forum teach me of universalism many years ago. I argued and debated about so long that I kept trying to work out the contradiction of what I believed then (at that time a an annihilationist) and finally realized I had to be true to myself and stop accepting a contradiction. Therefore, I took the least path of contradiction and do so still today. If others would do this we would have many more on the path to universalism.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My best advice for many universalists right now is to start preparing to be a judge. Always, think of the Lord as being with you and bring the Lord to the table on every thought. Pray always. Give thanks for everything. If temptation is upon you, think of the Lord and His suffering and don't further your blame in His affliction. And if you do fail get back and resist the devil, ask for forgiveness and be ready to further your resistance against those desires of your flesh. The the Lord be in you, putting down sin in your own flesh.

Upvote 0

Samson2021

Mar 10, 2021
Oklahoma
✟25,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For us universalists, most by far have once believe in Eternal Torment or annihilationism. In my case, both of the former. I was blessed to have someone on a forum teach me of universalism many years ago. I argued and debated about so long that I kept trying to work out the contradiction of what I believed then (at that time a an annihilationist) and finally realized I had to be true to myself and stop accepting a contradiction. Therefore, I took the least path of contradiction and do so still today. If others would do this we would have many more on the path to universalism.
I was taught pretty much of the Holy Ghost, was never a real member of anything. In fact when I began going to a Pentecostal facility
they eventually tossed me pretty quick as UR doesn't fit the narrative. I was left alone to a degree, but the Lord put in my hands a book
called "Sonship a handbook for warriors" written by the Late Garrison Russell that proved to me I wasn't the only one that understood.
I recommend finding a copy, they used to be free. Now I don't know. I do not agree with everything in the book, which is pretty
normal for us all, but we are working out our own salvation and each at different places along that path. It's about 800 pages
and I'd say i've read it more than 10 times. You'll enjoy the read. It goes deep.
The Lord even uses it to wake me at night to look at the clock and the time represents what page He wants me to take a look at.

There was a night many years ago as a newborn in Christ He woke me up at 3:33AM and I heard one word "Jeremiah"
I didn't move, but said inside I'll look at this when I get up in a few hours. My wife who sleeps about 3 feet away, dead asleep, says
"your not doing what I told you to do" never woke up, needless to say I got up and read it, then did it, then the following couple of
years were intense study, sanctification. As He showed the truth I was separated. PS it was Jeremiah 33:3
In reflection I see Jesus saying similar things in Isaiah 50:4

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I was taught pretty much of the Holy Ghost, was never a real member of anything. In fact when I began going to a Pentecostal facility
they eventually tossed me pretty quick as UR doesn't fit the narrative. I was left alone to a degree, but the Lord put in my hands a book
called "Sonship a handbook for warriors" written by the Late Garrison Russell that proved to me I wasn't the only one that understood.
I recommend finding a copy, they used to be free. Now I don't know. I do not agree with everything in the book, which is pretty
normal for us all, but we are working out our own salvation and each at different places along that path. It's about 800 pages
and I'd say i've read it more than 10 times. You'll enjoy the read. It goes deep.
The Lord even uses it to wake me at night to look at the clock and the time represents what page He wants me to take a look at.

There was a night many years ago as a newborn in Christ He woke me up at 3:33AM and I heard one word "Jeremiah"
I didn't move, but said inside I'll look at this when I get up in a few hours. My wife who sleeps about 3 feet away, dead asleep, says
"your not doing what I told you to do" never woke up, needless to say I got up and read it, then did it, then the following couple of
years were intense study, sanctification. As He showed the truth I was separated. PS it was Jeremiah 33:3
In reflection I see Jesus saying similar things in Isaiah 50:4
Great comments Samson2021. I actually had Jeremiah 33:3 already highlighted in my e-sword when I went to look it up in context. I think as Universalists these days we get to hung up on preaching universalism to OTHERs but not enough edification and fellowship among ourselves which we will need to do moving forward. Because universalism speaks to the core of our Faith and is already a tie of fellowship between us. I hope I can identify more universalists here and that we can find a way to find our own place of fellowship online where we can be free of the noise. Not sure if this forum has a place for that or not but in any event would be at the mercy of the forum rules with respect to a lot of that which may be contrary to shared beliefs among us.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No forum is perfect that I know of. Here the false gospels are for the most part restricted (not all, but most).

There are universalist forum somewhere I'm sure, just like mattha kari, buddhism, and so forth, where you can post away without Biblical restrictions.
I know the tent site was one of them but I got banned from there and Universalism was at the core of that site.

Upvote 0

Samson2021

Mar 10, 2021
Oklahoma
✟25,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Great comments Samson2021. I actually had Jeremiah 33:3 already highlighted in my e-sword when I went to look it up in context. I think as Universalists these days we get to hung up on preaching universalism to OTHERs but not enough edification and fellowship among ourselves which we will need to do moving forward. Because universalism speaks to the core of our Faith and is already a tie of fellowship between us. I hope I can identify more universalists here and that we can find a way to find our own place of fellowship online where we can be free of the noise. Not sure if this forum has a place for that or not but in any event would be at the mercy of the forum rules with respect to a lot of that which may be contrary to shared beliefs among us.
I think being alone is on purpose. In a group you will be a leader or among the many followers. We are to follow our internal guide
and as such be sanctified by the word as He presents it. As Jesus would say, virgins not defiled by women. Meaning we did not have to
have ourselves cleaned up from the false doctrines per se. Makes it easier, but makes it hard to spy out another with the same understanding.

I suppose UR is the core of the gospel in reality. The belief that the sacrifice of the Son was not enough is weird. God made the rules
so to speak and if He said thats it, then thats it.
1 Ti 2:6 Who gave Himself a ransom for ALL to be testified in due time. Who was the ransom paid to? His Father.
He did not owe the devil anything, but we owed dearly a sin debt to God, He paid it, thats it, over, for ALL.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I think being alone is on purpose. In a group you will be a leader or among the many followers. We are to follow our internal guide
and as such be sanctified by the word as He presents it. As Jesus would say, virgins not defiled by women. Meaning we did not have to
have ourselves cleaned up from the false doctrines per se. Makes it easier, but makes it hard to spy out another with the same understanding.

I suppose UR is the core of the gospel in reality. The belief that the sacrifice of the Son was not enough is weird. God made the rules
so to speak and if He said thats it, then thats it.
1 Ti 2:6 Who gave Himself a ransom for ALL to be testified in due time. Who was the ransom paid to? His Father.
He did not owe the devil anything, but we owed dearly a sin debt to God, He paid it, thats it, over, for ALL.

I have a rather controversial belief about who the devil really is. Think about the Garden of Eden and the Serpent. I don't see the Serpent as anyone other than Adam. However, the DESTINCTION is that is a side of Adam and that side is his disobedience.

Consider that Eve has a conversation with the Serpent. And that the Serpent then tells deceives Eve but Adam is NOT deceived. And Adam was with her when all this occurred. So how can Adam be there and not be deceived also if he is taking the forbidden fruit unless Adam is the one doing the deceiving? Therefore, I have come to believe that Adam's DISOBEDIENCE is the Serpent. But not just his but the same for all of us that exhibit disobedience. For Jesus came to destroy the works of the Devil which is sin (1Jn 3:8). And sin is born from our own lust (Jas_1:15). Now this I'm saying is what I call meat and not for all. But this is why we must put on Christ because He must be exhibited through us to put down the works of the Devil. So now I just use the following - Devil = the spirit of disobedience. I don't believe a separate living being exists that is of itself the Devil. Without a living being to exhibit disobedience there is no devil. Let's remember that the dominion of earth was given to man. And yet we find that the Devil is the god of this world. To me that is saying that man's disobedience is ruling this world.

That is obviously controversial to those that haven't thought this way before. But begin too and see how the scriptures display a new meaning not seen before especially as it relates to man.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When people work for sinfulness, they get paid for their work that they do likewise.
When people work for righteousness, they get justly paid as well.

God does not pay those who are working for the sin continually with life - no.
He has offered many , most, some, whoever , freedom from sin, freedom fro the penalty for sin,
yet if they continue re-crucifying Jesus daily by their sinful wretched lives,
they then get what they chose to continue working for - absolute and certain judgment with no <more> mercy. They turned it down. They rejected and reject Jesus. So the free gift of life, the redemption, is no longer for them.

Woe (judgment) to any and all who teach others to stay in sin.
But not endlessly. For the unforgiven servant is eventually forgiven. For every sinner's life, there was God giving that life for a purpose that is Good and unfailing that will eventually be fulfilled. You see the sinners are necessary at this time. For who can know truly how GOOD is GOOD if they never knew how bad that EVIL can be. So the Contrast is necessary. I'm sure the bind that never seen will be delighted when they do see. But those who could see and then are blinded - how much worse off are they than those would never could. That is what I see here. We are witnessing Good become BETTER and Evil become even more worse. The contrast getting more clear as we go.

Upvote 0

Samson2021

Mar 10, 2021
Oklahoma
✟25,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a rather controversial belief about who the devil really is. Think about the Garden of Eden and the Serpent. I don't see the Serpent as anyone other than Adam. However, the DESTINCTION is that is a side of Adam and that side is his disobedience.

Consider that Eve has a conversation with the Serpent. And that the Serpent then tells deceives Eve but Adam is NOT deceived. And Adam was with her when all this occurred. So how can Adam be there and not be deceived also if he is taking the forbidden fruit unless Adam is the one doing the deceiving? Therefore, I have come to believe that Adam's DISOBEDIENCE is the Serpent. But not just his but the same for all of us that exhibit disobedience. For Jesus came to destroy the works of the Devil which is sin (1Jn 3:8). And sin is born from our own lust (Jas_1:15). Now this I'm saying is what I call meat and not for all. But this is why we must put on Christ because He must be exhibited through us to put down the works of the Devil. So now I just use the following - Devil = the spirit of disobedience. I don't believe a separate living being exists that is of itself the Devil. Without a living being to exhibit disobedience there is no devil. Let's remember that the dominion of earth was given to man. And yet we find that the Devil is the god of this world. To me that is saying that man's disobedience is ruling this world.

That is obviously controversial to those that haven't thought this way before. But begin too and see how the scriptures display a new meaning not seen before especially as it relates to man.
I see your point but when Paul talks of turning over Hymenaeus and Alexander to Satan so that they may learn to not blaspheme, it
counts that idea out. As well as when God is talking to Satan about Job. Much less Michael and Satan disputing over the body of Moses.
Satan shall throw some of you into prison and ye shall have tribulation 10 days.............

Eve was deceived in that she never heard that command from God herself, Adam on the other hand did.

Now if Adams disobedience was the serpent then Adam would have been the one to deceive Eve then he himself was disobedient?
Doesn't add up.

Actually mans disobedience is being fueled by Satan, through his entrance, the carnal mind. We being physical beings cannot comprehend
the spiritual things, unless born again, which makes his job quite easy. He deceived the whole world minus One.

Upvote 0

Samson2021

Mar 10, 2021
Oklahoma
✟25,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When people work for sinfulness, they get paid for their work that they do likewise.
When people work for righteousness, they get justly paid as well.

God does not pay those who are working for the sin continually with life - no.
He has offered many , most, some, whoever , freedom from sin, freedom fro the penalty for sin,
yet if they continue re-crucifying Jesus daily by their sinful wretched lives,
they then get what they chose to continue working for - absolute and certain judgment with no <more> mercy. They turned it down. They rejected and reject Jesus. So the free gift of life, the redemption, is no longer for them.

Woe (judgment) to any and all who teach others to stay in sin.
And who would be teaching anyone to stay in sin? Not a UR person for they are entirely about purification of the body of Christ.
And understand only too well that the Father is in control of everything.

Just to be clear, the free gift was paid for by Jesus at His cross. That means Jesus bought the right to make each person alive in the spirit,
thus enabling them to see the kingdom. Until that has happened to/for each person they have no idea what they are supposedly
turning down or not accepting.
Add to that, once made alive in the spirit, that was Gods calling of them which is something He will never repent of. It's done, over,
it belongs to them period. How long it takes for them to overcome is another story.

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I see your point but when Paul talks of turning over Hymenaeus and Alexander to Satan so that they may learn to not blaspheme, it
counts that idea out. As well as when God is talking to Satan about Job. Much less Michael and Satan disputing over the body of Moses.
Satan shall throw some of you into prison and ye shall have tribulation 10 days.............

Eve was deceived in that she never heard that command from God herself, Adam on the other hand did.

Now if Adams disobedience was the serpent then Adam would have been the one to deceive Eve then he himself was disobedient?
Doesn't add up.

Actually mans disobedience is being fueled by Satan, through his entrance, the carnal mind. We being physical beings cannot comprehend
the spiritual things, unless born again, which makes his job quite easy. He deceived the whole world minus One.
I don't think any of those count it out but then again I said this was meat and it takes more to understand. I've heard all those before but surprised you didn't say the main one that usually comes up which is when Jesus is tempted in the wilderness. I still believe all these idea have to be understood in a metaphoric manner. Like when Jesus called Peter, Satan. Was Peter really this Satan that everyone else believes in? In my view, he was directly what I perceive Satan to be when that happened and also as the Pharisees are when they are called serpents (a metaphoric object tied to Satan).

And yes Adam was disobedient but not deceived.

1Ti_2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

But Adam was there when the forbidden fruit was eaten:

Gen_3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

So who did Adam blame as soon as they were caught? - Eve. But why would he do that? - of course the Bible doesn't mention why but my perception is that because Eve was made by God FOR Adam so if Eve gives the forbidden fruit to Adam then maybe it can be ok'd. So when caught he mentions that and accuses Eve.

But notice also what is said about SEED regarding the Devil:

Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

So how does the Devil have seed? Through man. Notice that the Devil tends to the things of man:

Mat_16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Now why would Satan tend to the things of man. Why would not the Devil have man tend to things of his selfish self if he were an entity all his own. See I believe because the Devil/Satan is born of man's dominion therefore the selfish devil is going to tend to things of his own which is man.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Samson2021

Mar 10, 2021
Oklahoma
✟25,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think any of those count it out but then again I said this was meat and it takes more to understand. I've heard all those before but surprised you didn't say the main one that usually comes up which is when Jesus is tempted in the wilderness. I still believe all these idea have to be understood in a metaphoric manner. Like when Jesus called Peter, Satan. Was Peter really this Satan that everyone else believes in? In my view, he was directly what I perceive Satan to be when that happened and also as the Pharisees are when they are called serpents (a metaphoric object tied to Satan).

And yes Adam was disobedient but not deceived.

1Ti_2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

But Adam was there when the forbidden fruit was eaten:

Gen_3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

So who did Adam blame as soon as they were caught? - Eve. But why would he do that? - of course the Bible doesn't mention why but my perception is that because Eve was made by God FOR Adam so if Eve gives the forbidden fruit to Adam then maybe it can be ok'd. So when caught he mentions that and accuses Eve.

But notice also what is said about SEED regarding the Devil:

Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

So how does the Devil have seed? Through man. Notice that the Devil tends to the things of man:

Mat_16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Now why would Satan tend to the things of man. Why would not the Devil have man tend to things of his selfish self if he were an entity all his own. See I believe because the Devil/Satan is born of man's dominion therefore the selfish devil is going to tend to things of his own which is man.
Well since you mention it, Jesus in the wilderness was taken to a high place by Satan and shown the kingdoms of the world and told
that if He would but worship Satan they would be His. So how does the mind of Jesus become Satanic in nature. It doesn't
The only time we actually see Jesus with the carnal mind is in the Garden of Gethsemane. When He took the sin of the world unto
Himself He also took the dual minded nature as well. Something He did not possess prior.
That is evident in that when He had said just hours earlier to Peter "get thee behind me"is exactly what He was praying for the Father
to remove from Him, His own crucifixion. Before this It was "I delight to do thy will O God."

The Prince of this world cometh and He hath nothing in Me. Don't see how that could be the mind of Jesus coming for Jesus.
The best deception of the devil has been to convince the world he does not exist.
Next problem is who then is taken in chains and thrown into the bottomless pit if it is the carnal mind of man?
The mind of man is the SEAT of Satan and He rules through it, that is why the Spirit within us has to take over the deeds of the body
and not allow the carnal mind to live. In that way throwing any satanic influence out. Nothing in me either.

Upvote 0

Samson2021

Mar 10, 2021
Oklahoma
✟25,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All the ur people since you mention this - they might not consciously or wittingly, but they do willfully when they pursue ungodly doctrines, teach ungodly doctrines, and agree with unrighteous teachers.
Also, most people, the great majority on earth, are taught by ungodly people to sin.
well your entitled to your opinion but thats all that is your opinion.
Nowhere in any post of mine will you find me telling anyone to continue in sin, they are always just the opposite. Purify yourselves
if you have the hope of sonship in you.

And I am a bit confused as to why you would say they may not do it consciously, but then say they do it willfully? Hows that possible?

Upvote 0

Samson2021

Mar 10, 2021
Oklahoma
✟25,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This may very well be, or may be an assumption without any evidence thereof - unsubstantiated opinion; perhaps worse a part of someone else's widespread and humongous fables, not from God.
Do you offer a better explanation?
If she had heard it directly she would have been disobedient to God herself instead of being deceived.
It was Adam that God told and he partook in disobedience to the command.

Upvote 0

Samson2021

Mar 10, 2021
Oklahoma
✟25,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you an older person, already lived a few decades ?
Do you thus see and realize that many people chose to live a sinful life, not caring about the consequences?
They "choose" to keep going the way of destruction, and will reap what they sow all their life. The wages of sin is death, and those who are not turning to God in Christ Jesus to be healed do not receive life. They reject life as Scripture says clearly.
"MSG
This is the testimony in essence: God gave us eternal life; the life is in his Son. So, whoever has the Son, has life; whoever rejects the Son, rejects life."
And how does one come to the Son to receive that life?

Upvote 0

cfposter

Apr 9, 2021
anytown
✟24,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well since you mention it, Jesus in the wilderness was taken to a high place by Satan and shown the kingdoms of the world and told
that if He would but worship Satan they would be His. So how does the mind of Jesus become Satanic in nature. It doesn't
The only time we actually see Jesus with the carnal mind is in the Garden of Gethsemane. When He took the sin of the world unto
Himself He also took the dual minded nature as well. Something He did not possess prior.
That is evident in that when He had said just hours earlier to Peter "get thee behind me"is exactly what He was praying for the Father
to remove from Him, His own crucifixion. Before this It was "I delight to do thy will O God."

The Prince of this world cometh and He hath nothing in Me. Don't see how that could be the mind of Jesus coming for Jesus.
The best deception of the devil has been to convince the world he does not exist.
Next problem is who then is taken in chains and thrown into the bottomless pit if it is the carnal mind of man?
The mind of man is the SEAT of Satan and He rules through it, that is why the Spirit within us has to take over the deeds of the body
and not allow the carnal mind to live. In that way throwing any satanic influence out. Nothing in me either.

Then if Jesus wasn't tempted by His own flesh to commit sin then HE would be like us. But the Bible says He was. I believe those references in the wilderness where He is tempted by the devil are a testament to this understanding. It is still the Devil taken in spiritual chains. and eventually tormented in the lake of fire metaphorically.

Just keep what I said in the back of your mind. I don't want to derail the threat with this discussion.

Upvote 0