NY
✟21,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Keep trying till you see your desired result. You don't just give up.

there is 0 % for me to get a gf/wife. what i need to do is to delete my desires. i just got a thought actually, does pills that destroy your sex-lust even exist? i could try that. would it be a sin to take them...?

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
there is 0 % for me to get a gf/wife. what i need to do is to delete my desires. i just got a thought actually, does pills that destroy your sex-lust even exist? i could try that. would it be a sin to take them...?

many antidepressants do that...and they sound like you would be a good candidate for them based on how you look at the world

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
i dont reject other people, its others who reject me.

why don't you address the issues that you believe to be flaws..like I said, many are medical

And online dating is really not the best place to meet a significant other because the primary deciding factor is looks...

Upvote 0

salt-n-light

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
many people never have a partner. there is not someone for everyone. its just bs/fairytales

By choice.

If anyone is that desperate I’m pretty sure they can go across the world and the women of that culture would be worshipping the ground you walk on.

There’s billions of people in the world, so it wouldn’t be because of lack of choices.

If this is your top priority in life, then do research and move to a more plausible environment that would increase your chances.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
why not? i need his help to take away my desire for wanting sex/a wife/friends. i am depressed for having no chance to get any of that.
That doesn't mean he owes you the removal of those desires. God doesn't owe us anything. He already gave us life itself. It is we who owe him everything.

Upvote 0

salt-n-light

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

You know how many guys trying to overcome homosexuality that are spiritually fighting every day to be able to have the rightful desires that you do, and you wanna sterilize that blessing with some pills because you feel there's no chance, despite having billions of woman in the world?!?!

Seriously?

Upvote 0

name_is_irrelevant

Jun 16, 2018
Farton
✟6,276.00
Country
Afghanistan
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
1000+ women. all of them declined me. some of them made bad comments about my looks.

With a number like a 1000+ I get the feeling you might not be spending enough time getting to know someone before asking them out.

• Agree
Reactions: blackribbon
Upvote 0

Sir Robbins

Waiting for Fall
Sep 28, 2012
Saint Augustine, FL
✟52,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Libertarian
No. In the world, yes. Trying to find a mate on tinder, bar, etc.. you have to be top 20% of men. Find a women through friends/church

women in church are more prudes than on tinder or dating sites.... better chance online or in bars than church

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IDK, but the US military puts saltpeter in recruits chow to stop them from getting erections in boot camp. At least they did, but I just saw a report saying they were going to stop that practice. Don't ask me what saltpeter is made up of. I have no clue. Back when my desires were flying out of control, I seriously considered asking medical professionals to cut my testicles off. Then God graciously showed me that it wasn't so much my flesh by the state my heart. And I thank Him for that revelation. It coulda ended pretty bad for Bortsss.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jenniferdiana

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah right.

Why would any woman want a guy like me?

Here is my flaws:

bad posture (back and neck, born with it did not get it from too much sitting infront of computer etc)

extremely red lips (looks like lipstick)

little head.

big and deformed nose.

bushy eyebrows.

walking strange.

crooked foot.

ptosis/lazy eye.

my skin is terrible.

i have a weird way of looking with my eyes.

acne.

deformed fingers (they are crooked)

Both legs looks strange.

extremely skinny arms.

long forehead,

birthmarks in the face.

incredible bad at talking with people (i suspect that I have some kind of light damage to the brain)

weird voice.

hairy.

skinny/ugly looking Pen¤s

unibrow.

skin that protrudes at the nails.

Hiatus hernia.

strange / ugly hair.

big ears.

virgin and unkissed even though I'm so old.

few friends (never had a female friend).

Dyslexia.

stupid, low iq.

poor eyesight.

afraid of dogs and cats.

will never have a good job and never have a lot of money.

sometimes there are a lot of embarrassing random leak and saliva out of my mouth.

ugly looking teeth and they are yellow.

Sometimes I stammer.

blinks a lot with the eyes.

licking my lips alot.

extreme dandruff (no schampoo helps me)

sweats a lot and often, i use soap and rollon and try different versions .... but of course its not working.

Snores loud/weird according to my brothers. I sound like a car (?)

sleeping problems. Whick makes me look tired and sad.

no clothes suits me. I look ugly in everything.

long neck.

Etc. I can just keep going.
a really ugly heart...that one thing sums it up pretty much compare to all your flaws...haha and thats just one thing

Upvote 0

blackribbon

Not a newbie
Dec 18, 2011
✟190,401.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
IDK, but the US military puts saltpeter in recruits chow to stop them from getting erections in boot camp. At least they did, but I just saw a report saying they were going to stop that practice. Don't ask me what saltpeter is made up of. I have no clue. Back when my desires were flying out of control, I seriously considered asking medical professionals to cut my testicles off. Then God graciously showed me that it wasn't so much my flesh by the state my heart. And I thank Him for that revelation. It coulda ended pretty bad for Bortsss.

That is an urban myth...the military didn't do it and it doesn't do anything to libido

Upvote 0

name_is_irrelevant

Jun 16, 2018
Farton
✟6,276.00
Country
Afghanistan
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
women in church are more prudes than on tinder or dating sites.... better chance online or in bars than church

Just to be clear: you rate your chances of finding a god-fearing wife by chatting up women at bars, to be better than getting to know and asking out single women in church?

Upvote 0

Serbian_W0lf

Apr 24, 2018
NY
✟21,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
why don't you address the issues that you believe to be flaws..like I said, many are medical

And online dating is really not the best place to meet a significant other because the primary deciding factor is looks...

i already done that. medical? which ones?

women in real life dont want to talk with me either.

Upvote 0

Serbian_W0lf

Apr 24, 2018
NY
✟21,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
By choice.

If anyone is that desperate I’m pretty sure they can go across the world and the women of that culture would be worshipping the ground you walk on.

There’s billions of people in the world, so it wouldn’t be because of lack of choices.

If this is your top priority in life, then do research and move to a more plausible environment that would increase your chances.

not by choice. i dont want to be alone my whole life, i want a spouse, not right now perhaps but in the future but its impossible for me to get a spouse because women are not intrest in guys who are ugly + social handicaped. so its a FORCED choice that i have to be alone.

i talked to all kind of women, black ones, white ones etc and all of them are not intrest in me. and me travellin around the world is not realistic and nor can i meet all women in the world but i am sure all women in the world would say no to me anyways.

its not top priority, but its one of them, yeah.

what plausible evironment do you have in mind..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Serbian_W0lf

Apr 24, 2018
NY
✟21,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
That doesn't mean he owes you the removal of those desires. God doesn't owe us anything. He already gave us life itself. It is we who owe him everything.

the bible is full of texts that god will help us, give us what we pray for etc.

Upvote 0

Serbian_W0lf

Apr 24, 2018
NY
✟21,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You know how many guys trying to overcome homosexuality that are spiritually fighting every day to be able to have the rightful desires that you do, and you wanna sterilize that blessing with some pills because you feel there's no chance, despite having billions of woman in the world?!?!

Seriously?

But my chances to get a wife is zero procent. read my first post again, i listed my flaws there. no woman wants a man with that many flaws. so whats the point with me having sexual desires.

Upvote 0

Serbian_W0lf

Apr 24, 2018
NY
✟21,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
not you silly...i meant someone with an ugly heart is worst then those many flaws you posted

hmm maybe, but fact remains that no woman will ever want me even if i have a good heart, good heart do not matter when i have nothing else to offer. women want a man with social status, good looks, social skills etc and i will never have that.

Upvote 0